Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she posted a few weeks ago how the babas feet hated being covered....the whole farcical trip to Matalan etc....now she’s bought sleepsuits with feet.....🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ma Barker is so ending up with that teapot and mugs...I’m not jealous one bit (I have that teapot on my xmas wish list 😫)

Sure she posted a few weeks ago how the babas feet hated being covered....the whole farcical trip to Matalan etc....now she’s bought sleepsuits with feet.....🤔
Shes forgotten about that day 🙄

Reactions: 16
Nothing against Morrison or Matalan as I shop in them regularly and they do a fantastic baby range HOWEVER just shows how cheap she is, the only expensive things she has are gifted and she clearly has enough money to spend on luxury but she won’t, she’ll save her pennies and let everything and anything get gifted to her - anytime she has to put her hands in her pocket she frequents all of the cheap shops. I.e she was clearly gifted the carpet for her mum and dad but when she buys them gifts she buys things like a miniature jam jar for £1 for her dad.. I notice how she will put the price if it’s something she bought as usually below £10 but when it’s something extravagant gifted she wouldn’t dare post a price tag!

Reactions: 38
Nothing against Morrison or Matalan as I shop in them regularly and they do a fantastic baby range HOWEVER just shows how cheap she is, the only expensive things she has are gifted and she clearly has enough money to spend on luxury but she won’t, she’ll save her pennies and let everything and anything get gifted to her - anytime she has to put her hands in her pocket she frequents all of the cheap shops. I.e she was clearly gifted the carpet for her mum and dad but when she buys them gifts she buys things like a miniature jam jar for £1 for her dad.. I notice how she will put the price if it’s something she bought as usually below £10 but when it’s something extravagant gifted she wouldn’t dare post a price tag!
Except when she’s treating herself to some Louis Vuitton, then it’s just a secret.

Reactions: 30
Did I hear Mr Bolton playing in the background on her stories showing off her #gifted stuff from Very? She's proper obsessed isn't she 🤣 (until she gets bored and fixates on something else)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did I hear Mr Bolton playing in the background on her stories showing off her #gifted stuff from Very? She's proper obsessed isn't she 🤣 (until she gets bored and fixates on something else)
it’s all part of her trying to be relatable ‘ look guyzzz I am obsessing over Michael Bolton as much as My hinchers obsess over me’

clever game she’s playing there, so the hinchers think their obsessive behaviour is okay and continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Now I'm no photographer and I do take pictures at different angles for a bit of added interest but tilting it way past 90 degrees does not make your tit photography arty 😂

And in the comments someone asks about the Mrs Hinch board from the party. I kinda get the vibe that it was gifted. Have I blinked and missed another "supporting small businesses" story or did it get forgotten about amongst all the other free tit.

And Hinch you need to declare those items in your grid post as a bleeping AD because whether it's a dressed up photo challenge you are still advertising the bloody products.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.