Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s not confident to not use filters, I think she just too vain to not use them. She doesn’t want anyone seeing her ‘normal’. The photos people posted at that Brussels get together, where she was front and centre of every pic, and shouting and carrying on so all eyes were on her. That’s not the behaviour of some with low self esteem or lack of confidence.
She’s just a vain twit basically 🤷🏼‍♀️
She makes out she isn't confident, but disproves it herself. Another lie to garner sympathy from the army. She is vain and most definitely a huge twit!

Reactions: 13
Why is she showing the gift she got for her Nanna? Aren't gifts meant to be secret?

Reactions: 11
And she's going for a tree theme *this year* - I buy my Christmas decorations intending to keep them for years and years?? My mum has baubles that are 30+ years old!
Oh I hate themed trees! It’s so wasteful! I’ve had the same baubles since I got my own place, I’ve added more over the years and it’s now a mix of red, gold, silver, white and wooden ornaments but I love it! Think of how many Xmas decorations must go to landfill every year because people try to co-ordinate their tree with the latest fashion 🙈

Reactions: 18
And repeatedly going "...but I just love it", as if she'd have bought something she didn't like!
And when she trails off mid sentences and goes 'yeah............' like she's lost in wonder at her good buy!

Reactions: 9
She posts these for us doesn’t she? Utterly sickening? What normal person would seriously be flattered by this? She sounds like a mental case - someone with no friends in real life probably. “Us saddos are in this together”. Eww... I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than have fans this sad... 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Inside that glitter bag from Tesco there was a book it looked like her journal. She’s either bought one for someone as a gift 🤢 or she takes it shopping with her the moron
That’s not her journal, the back cover is different. I had to check because I thought it was too when I saw it 😂

Reactions: 2
Guyyzzz erm so I've just been to the sssshop erm and I wanted to show you my bitssss that I boughtttt!
The over pronouncing of words is grating on me more everyday 🤪🤪
It's getting worse I think. Give it a few more months and she'll need 2000 stories to go just tell us she's nipped to the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that the first time she has mentioned having a management team?

Surely that may shock some people, after all, she constantly tries to make out she is just someone who likes to clean her house!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Is that the first time she has mentioned having a management team?

Surely that may shock some people, after all, she constantly tries to make out she is just someone who likes to clean her house!!!
they probs won’t catch on too busy getting ready to go tesco get the penguins

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Soph 👋 🤣. At lease you’ve got time to check in on Tattle and respond to comments about your nails
1810DBF1-9B95-47AC-B74E-A072E65806BD.png
! 👍🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Off topic a little bit but was watching cleaning my anxiety aways shop today she must have spent a fortune on plastic crappy flowers and crap from
B and M. I sent her a message asking what her husband worked at .... no reply but he must be nearly bankrupt at the Rate she buys crap and she doesn’t work. Just wonder how they can spend so much on absolute shite

Reactions: 5
Remember the time she was running round the shops looking for the other tea pot she brought used it once or twice never to be seen again! These will be the same shoved in mas house tomoz cause we all no she loves a hare guyzzzzzzzz
My
My god, please tell me she didn't just call it "hinchmas" 🤢🤢
This really winds me up. Replacing Christ with her name,....really offensive to anyone religious and really annoying and arrogant to everyone.

Reactions: 20
That’s not her journal, the back cover is different. I had to check because I thought it was too when I saw it 😂
Hahahahaha I wonder what book it was because she certainly didn’t show it off to her guyzzzzzzs

Reactions: 3
How does she get the sink dirty?? She doesn't cook, she cleans it all the time. I swear she stains it on purpose just so she can clean it for her sheep to watch!? 🤷‍♀️

Re: Christmas pj's, we buy then every year but it just means we will wear them for the first time Xmas eve, then we just continue wearing them until they fall apart. My son slept last night in his sisters old Xmas pj's. They are too small for her but still plenty of life left.

Reactions: 19
Oh I hate themed trees! It’s so wasteful! I’ve had the same baubles since I got my own place, I’ve added more over the years and it’s now a mix of red, gold, silver, white and wooden ornaments but I love it! Think of how many Xmas decorations must go to landfill every year because people try to co-ordinate their tree with the latest fashion 🙈
Me too. I bought all new after my divorce as I didn't want anything that we'd chosen together, but I just got a couple of packs of baubles in the colours I wanted, and then extra bits to add to it. Every year now I will add in one or two that I've chosen but I'm intending to keep using the same stuff year after year. It's nice to have things that I unpack every year and I've forgotten I had 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.