Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a volunteer at our community terracycle collection point in the town where I live. The sheer volume of stuff that comes through our centre is astounding - almost 2 tonnes of stuff this year alone (and empty packaging doesn't weigh much).

We should be aiming to reduce and reuse not bloody rely on recycling Sophie you absolute hole. Would you like to come and sort other peoples rubbish with me some time? Maybe then you wouldn't be so quick to promote wasteful, unnecessary crap like that mop

• Wow
Reactions: 37
imagine washing your floor with giant fanny pad cause that's what it looks like .. funny she never showed the pad at end to see dirt it mopped up

Why has he never got the flip flops on
they are just a prop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Apologies if this has been said, I don't have time currently to catch up on this super fast paced thread .... But has anyone seen the Xmas Lidl advert, there's a clip in it where there's a bloke who looks remarkably like Jamie ... I only caught it quick as I was drying my hair but I instantly thought *I know that bloke* 🤔
If anyone else sees it they'll likely think I'm crazy but definitely looked like him !
No he looks similar but he is an actor, he was in something recently we were watching.

Reactions: 1
So to detract from the fact that shes having two trees we quickly talk about being nervous about decorating a tree and how I'm a talentless twunt who doesnt know how I got such a mahoosive following and been gifted tit loads of stuff for doing bugger all and I'm just a thick girl next door*

*I may be paraphrasing here

Do me a bleeping favour. Decorating a tree isnt hard and your minions would blow sunshine up your arse even if you decorated it with fresh dog turds.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Take it the tips will be full of Veras by sunday then
I bought one of the flash power mops when I moved into my house last year. Was absolutely shite so I binned it. I now have a Vileda spray mop (Vera 🙄) and love it as the pads are washable and you need no batteries or specific liquid

Reactions: 13
Addressing not only the hair situation and the mop too today... wow on a role Hinch 🙄.

Reactions: 16
How does she get the sink dirty?? She doesn't cook, she cleans it all the time. I swear she stains it on purpose just so she can clean it for her sheep to watch!? 🤷‍♀️

Re: Christmas pj's, we buy then every year but it just means we will wear them for the first time Xmas eve, then we just continue wearing them until they fall apart. My son slept last night in his sisters old Xmas pj's. They are too small for her but still plenty of life left.
It’s true. & when you think about it the only jobs we see her do are the things you’d do in between the cleaners visit. It’s getting silly now.

Also I think her bringing in management was her way of starting to be honest with her sheep maybe? And to explain away up coming gifted stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
85B48626-F190-4D7D-BCD8-1CF69FF6F461.jpeg

And here’s how they should look... lol. Not with broken beaks! You wait, she’ll take them back...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 55554
And here’s how they should look... lol. Not with broken beaks! You wait, she’ll take them back...
The way she said ‘oh they’re all the same’ like that was how they were meant to be!
Keep an eye out for if she shows them again.

Like duck did you have clip in extensions in yesterday, it was an old photoshopped picture you lying witch 😡

Reactions: 18
She’s had as much weight loss surgery as I have, and that’s none cos I’m still fat as butter! Absolute bollocks did she have to lose 8 stone and have skin removal surgery on her arms. That tit leaves huge scars right down the full length of the inside of the upper arm. On all the pics that folk have shared off her personal insta she’s always looked slim too. I don’t think she’s as thin irl as she photoshops her pics to make out, she actually looks normal and healthy.
If you look at her wedding photos and baby shower photos, her whole arms are out, look ok to me!

Reactions: 10
Also, she always used to change her nails every appointment with Trace. As they always that burgundy colour lately, and Trace doesn't mention doing her nails anymore I reckon it's so she can pre record all her stories and the 'shoppers' (thanks Jamie) won't realise.

Reactions: 17
To be perfectly honest, I wouldn’t answer if someone messaged me asking what my husband does to gage what he earns.
What you say is probably true. Not really interested what he earns it’s not my business but it makes you wonder how they can afford all that crap it’s relentless what they buy.

Reactions: 3
I love how she pops up every now and then talking about recycling, as if she really cares about that!
She's definitely been on tattle recently, she's addressed the mop, hair and nails today 😂

Her comment abour being nervous to decorate two trees annoyed me. She'll probably get everything gifted for it anyway.

And I cant believe she bought 3 penguins with broken beaks 😂😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.