Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
I have to say after this house tour….there is nothing I hate more than fucking hoover lines. They look shit.
Hate them with a passion.

I hope all her sheep are happy watching that tour, you all bought her that.

The women with so little personality that she made dishcloths her friends. Was bought a house by her followers 🤦🏼‍♀️ and they love her for it, utter loons 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Those carpets have definitely just been professionally cleaned. She can't be arsed to do hoover lines like that these days.

Also is anyone keeping tabs on the amount of places to sit?! There was a 4 seater, a 3seater, a pouffe, a bench either side of the telly an armchair.... Wasn't there something unhinged like 35 seats on the ground floor of hmp Maldon? Now don't get me wrong, I love a good sit down as much as the next guy but Christ's sake, she's outdone herself in that house!!!

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
What's killing me is that she's dragged him out for the day when Arsenal are playing this afternoon. Maybe that's what they both had the shits about this morning.

• Haha

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I’ve started to use oil on mine before I wash it. Seen a huge difference. What do you use, if you don’t mind me asking. Oh and (on topic) Hinch is a twat.
Of course I don't mind you asking! 👼
Admittedly, I haven't oiled my hair since I moved at the start of June as life has been fairly hectic since the move. But I'll resume my routine soon! Anyway...
Different oils are for different needs, so the oils I used whenever necessary prior to my move were:
  • Rosemary (started using it before it became popular on TikTok 🤪) to help with hair loss triggered by my hypothyroidism and anxiety-induced hair pulling
  • Almond to add moisture
  • Olive for anti-frizz
  • Moroccan argan for hydration and ✨exotic silky shine✨
  • I definitely need to start using avocado oil to help with breakage
I have no idea how to direct message you on here (I'm still fairly new to the site) to talk more about it as I don't want to spam this thread 😅. If I don't figure out how to reach out, google something like 'different types of hair oil' and there'll be something about which oil is suitable for each concern 💖.

To make this post relevant to Hinch.... ermmmm... it's a shame she doesn't know that hair oil is 'a barg' and her extensions are a rip off?
... I tried 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Who the fuck gets to their 40s 30s and stands playing dress up in front of a mirror to take photos for 4m bots?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Danielle0120

VIP Member
According to Zoopla: Last sold - Oct 2021
£1,550,000
Absolute RIP OFF, plus reno payments too. Ripped herself a new hole there.

When she first moved we where all on rightmove sharing some comparisons, and a couple of houses popped up near by that where stunning, just as a big, if not a little bigger, but cheaper. I remember one beauty had a gorgeous garden, a bigggggg pond, it was big and beautiful and still had character (that she wouldn't of appreciated anyway).. Yet she picked the house she's got now. It's alright? I don't think much of it and it's not cos I don't like her, cos I don't like SS just as much but I love her house(minus the awful decor)

She wanted to move. She wanted to act clever. She wanted the big house. And jumped into the first house that she come across. And she picked a turd.

• Haha

plonkington

VIP Member
nothing like giving a guided tour of where your children sleep at night to the whole of the internet.
correct me if I’m wrong, I spot zero security alarms.

• Heart

Mejustme

VIP Member
What a load of bollocks, inch took him in, she stayed in the waiting room, inch came out and said that didn't go well, carried him to the car and he fell asleep on the way home 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Henny Penny

VIP Member
I know I need to catch up- but I need to get what I've just seen off my chest!
Wow! What a smug braggy bitch! I can literally feel the smirk and smug face and I can't even bloody see her. She can hardly breathe she so excited! 🤮There's no way that house always looks like that- vacuum lines in every room! It's clearly just had a cleaners in and got Insta ready!!
The playroom just shows they're either not watched or don't know how to play. We've all had kids make a mess but all that random shite up- they've got overwhelmed and ripped it all out! There's no signs of proper play!!

• Heart
Hmmmm wonder why she won’t show what’s in the out buildings 🧐
Because they are packed to the rafters with free shit yet to be dropped into the frame and not tagged. Right now is not the time to show off your grifting too hard.

Also…there’s another field over there…..aye there is but it ain’t yours

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Kate to the party but I’d be worried less about his face and more about the fucking massive fat roll.

PAY A DOG WALKER IF YOU’RE TOO LAZY

And get him to the vet for a hip check.

Selfish bitch.

IMG_2546.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Security issues aside, It’s really quite tacky to do a tour of your house. You don’t see not tend celebrities walking round their house with their iPhone. Give yourself a shake Six-toed Slotha, you’re just a has-been scrubber with a lot of bought followers.

• Heart

tinkerboo

I know I feel sorry for the kids having to go visit alpacas at the zoo when they have to look at the cunts everyday out the window because they have taken their garden from them.

I mean I like the zoo and the farm as much as the next person but every week twice a week 😂

Why doesn’t she take them to a nice park with a play ground or what about snow play my kids love going to the snowdome or ninja warriors or something. They must be bored shitless with the animals poor Ronnie even has a farm bedroom it’s so depressing even his bedding depresses me.
My daughter has rainbow bedding bright pink and white room and lots of fun pictures. She picked her own bedding and her own pictures aswell and she’s not even three them poor kids don’t get a say its all beige even down to their clothing I do feel sorry for them if I’m honest.

I feel she just doesn’t let them be their own person and choose anything for themselves it’s tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

JW80

VIP Member
Just caught up on SSS holiday vids and even though I am not her biggest fan it was lovely to see little Rose dancing and singing and having a good old time on her hols. Then we switch to Hunch manor where Wen and Len just gawp into space waiting for mummazzzzzzzz next cue for the perfect video, making no noise, not touching anything, dressed identical, like 2 performing seals. Shes failing those boys on every level. Sopha I know you read here, you are too much of a narc not to, so put some wellies on those kids, shut the wooly wankers in their shed and let them run free through your 300 fields that you have tend got. Kids are supposed to get dirty, play, fall over, bumped knees the lot. Then you can use one of your 27 bathrooms to clean them up and put them in bed. What parent of a 2 year old and 4 year old has a silent house at 7pm?? Mine were like feral beasts at that age. I'd collapse in bed at 11pm thinking 'fuck me, that was a day an a half' 🤣 I didn't have time for a softly spoken, woe is me, blether at 2am. Sorry to ramble but shes a fucking idiot. ATB 👍

• Heart
Obviously I hate the Beggy gifting of holidays. But I can’t help but love that trollomon is on gifted holiday no2 of the year and hinch is traipsing around random petting farms within a 20 mile radius desperately trying to get some content. Dear me hinch. It’s all gone a bit wrong hasnt it.
Nominating last 2 lines ,thread suggestion

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So the first two bedrooms she showed have no wardrobes. Fair enough, Henry probably doesn’t need a lot of closet space but what about poor old Fiddle? Also the “family bathroom” has no towels. Not even an empty towel rail or a hand towel that I could see. Weird. Do they really even live there?

Last edited: