Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll get a few negative comments about her house tour and have to invent another childhood illness.

"We noticed that Lens hair has gone straight guys. Took him up the hospital in the blue light taxi and he's got a new fing called GDHD disease. Apparently it makes your curls straight. I was so scared guys, please let me know if any of your children lost their curls and stayed in hospital for ten days guys"
Stop it!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love dark colours too, especially in TV rooms, her living room for example, could have been a lovely shade of dark green to pull the greenery from the French doors in, with a grifted wooden floor & log burner and grifted sofas, and be more in style with a classy CUNTtry house.it probably would feel more "grand" than the grannies "take your shoes off and don't touch anything" vibe. She could have done an interesting wall paper in the "memory room" and still had her choice of grifted carpet and sofas and lamps, ornamental bookshelves etc. She could have kept her beige kitchen if she really must have beige since I don't really mind a light colored kitchen & entrance halls since it's easier to spot grim/dirt build up (minus the brick schlips). She could of done a bathroom in a nice sage green, maybe even a statement wash room downstairs. This is why it's important to live in a house for a while and try and get a feel for each room before slapping beige on every single room but for 1. Instead she just chose a colder, duller shade of everything SS done in her house.
I hate those windows in the entrance hall. And the wonky staircase.
---
Hinch’s muse
50E67417-12DF-4414-A419-DCA7E41B205C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is not a home. It is a set. I’ll admit watching that house tour made me slightly envious, for all of 30 seconds! I have more important things in my life that money could never buy, a real and loving connection with ALL of my children and a partner who works bloody hard outside of the house to support us all. She hasn’t got that!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why not make the tangeriney the playroom with a kitchen that dizeif it had been well designed you could of got sofa in there then the playroom of that so it's dort of separate but you can see the kids,watch them an even interact with,some shelves huge wicker baskets for toys it's only few years and the twins ll be in their bedrooms and it's not like they have friends round ever! Also doing that you could fence the bit of the garden of straight out side for the boys keeping them safe but letting them breathe fresh air,shut away through the utility room past the gauntlet the camels
She's vile and honesty deluded because she thinks she's aspirational.

Reactions: 21
I think we're going to see a lot of content the next week or so. Lots of videos, blethers, question boxes. More than we've seen for a while. Got to take the attention off best bubs fun gifted holiday, and the daily videos showing how fun it is.
There will be a lot of content but as always it will be bland and boring or copied off someone else. And another 3 visits to the farm/zoo for the kids.
Yes got to keep the new management happy or she will be sacked!

Reactions: 11
Gone quiet again, no doubt, to drum up some engagement 🥱🙄
Will she officially reveal the new inmate/inmates for HMP Notafarm in the next few days?!!

Reactions: 15
Why not make the tangeriney the playroom with a kitchen that dizeif it had been well designed you could of got sofa in there then the playroom of that so it's dort of separate but you can see the kids,watch them an even interact with,some shelves huge wicker baskets for toys it's only few years and the twins ll be in their bedrooms and it's not like they have friends round ever! Also doing that you could fence the bit of the garden of straight out side for the boys keeping them safe but letting them breathe fresh air,shut away through the utility room past the gauntlet the camels
She's vile and honesty deluded because she thinks she's aspirational.
Her kitchen is the most badly designed I've ever seen. Its a big space and it should have been used so much better. Its the booth that takes up all the space and gives her such a tiny part of it that's usable. Plus the stupid pantry which takes up a lot of kitchen space, that could easily have gone in the utility room. The whole house is bland and dull but the kitchen is just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah I wouldn't really mind if she got robbed really. Aslong as the kids where out of the house, which won't be hard, they're always at mad nanny's house. Might teach her a lesson in being a clever braggy fffffik bleep 🤷‍♀️
Everything I say on here, I'd say and some, to her face.

She's safe though, she's got nothing worth stealing. 3 hoovers, 4 mops, take ya pick burglar!
No ps5 cos Jamie's not allowed a life-
2 tablets, which won't be worth stealing cos they'll be battered cos the kids are never off them.
They've actually got nothing.
A Draw full of iconic tit?
A fat dog and 3 alpacas. Atleast the burglar would eat well on the night, nice roast chicken dinner x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her kitchen is the most badly designed I've ever seen. Its a big space and it should have been used so much better. Its the booth that takes up all the space and gives her such a tiny part of it that's usable. Plus the stupid pantry which takes up a lot of kitchen space, that could easily have gone in the utility room. The whole house is bland and dull but the kitchen is just awful.
And the bit of table that there is have a MASSIVE bunch on flowers on so you can’t sit at it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like to keep my house clean, and tidy, I’m a minimalist so don’t have kettles etc out (but don’t drink it anyway) but my kitchen table is always clear ready for arts and crafts and is full of stains from colouring pens and glue marks etc and to me that’s just memories. My child knows they can make as much mess as they want in their play room and bedroom, but it must be tided up at the end and I’ll always help (as they’re only 5!) that playroom is clearly 2 very frustrated children that can’t make a single mess in the rest of the untouched house that they feel they have to trash the secure prison cell room they’re allowed to play in. Can’t believe with all the land outside she doesn’t have swing sets and slides and chalks and blackboard on fences to draw on, animals and treasure hunts to find, veg patches, herb gardens etc. Its such a sad house and who the duck can be arsed to be that uptight.

Reactions: 26
She acts like she has everything. They don't. The boys have nothing, they have toys too young for their age, it's all tit, probably why they're feral cos they have no real simulation, and when they do, it's yet another farm or soft play. Boring life.
Those boys are in nothing but a gold plated prison.

She reminds me of my husbands brother and his wife, they're on their arse because they live a life they can't afford. All for show. The best cars, all 4 of their kids have ps5, and the best phones with the top contracts, designer clothes, a 4grand bleeping dog to post on social media, their youngest has every toy you can think of, but they're the most depressed kids I've ever seen, horrible kids actually and they're our nephews. They've turned their kids into entitled little shits. But, behind closed doors, they're depressed, and on the edge of losing everything. They work, and within a day, moneys gone. All for an image. Would ya dare

Sophie and Jamie will lose everything. It's just a waiting game as to when.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It's a real mess isn't it! If I need a kitchen designer it won't be BTEC Brad!
I feel sorry for BTec Brad because I’m sure Hinch imposed her ideas on him and no matter what, she wasn’t changing. All he did was to facilitate it, charge a fortune and build it. It’s nonsense. Imagine if they actually had friends and invited them round, they can’t even gather in the communal space in the kitchen round a lovely island, they’d have to sit in the Frankie & Benny’s booth, mostly facing away from anyone in the Kitchen area. That’s once they’ve removed the granny tablecloth and flowers. And the pantry. FFS. What a totally pointless addition. Nothing about it is right. The location. The size. The bleeping glass door. I’ve cringed myself to death watching that. She’s not going to be getting any tv presenting jobs this century, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She acts like she has everything. They don't. The boys have nothing, they have toys too young for their age, it's all tit, probably why they're feral cos they have no real simulation, and when they do, it's yet another farm or soft play. Boring life.
Those boys are in nothing but a gold plated prison.

She reminds me of my husbands brother and his wife, they're on their arse because they live a life they can't afford. All for show. The best cars, all 4 of their kids have ps5, and the best phones with the top contracts, designer clothes, a 4grand bleeping dog to post on social media, their youngest has every toy you can think of, but they're the most depressed kids I've ever seen, horrible kids actually and they're our nephews. They've turned their kids into entitled little shits. But, behind closed doors, they're depressed, and on the edge of losing everything. They work, and within a day, moneys gone. All for an image. Would ya dare

Sophie and Jamie will lose everything. It's just a waiting game as to when.
I work in banking and see this daily, people having all this material stuff and not a penny to their name! Iv seen customers go through awful situations because money changes them, one minute they have it and the next they don’t, I’d hate to live like that

Reactions: 24
Never having had children, I have loved it over the years when my now adult nephews and niece have stayed over at mine whilst they were pre teens and teens. Both sexes have a healthy out look on breast cancer as in my house I live flat, we’ve had discussions on checking yourself or who you are with . I’ve satisfied my ‘feeder’ gene , been their counsellor , kept myself aware of what they are into etc . We’ve set the boundaries where they didn’t take advantage of my nature and knew I wouldn’t lie for them - I so feel for R&L , they won’t get that with auntie manfa.

• Heart
The only nice thing I have to say about the house tour is I like the cow toilet paper holder in Ronson Fury's bedroom.

No wonder the playroom has Uno cards thrown everywhere... he's probably bored stiff because his bedroom looks like an NPSCC poster about child neglect! Poor kid give him some Lego a dinosaur rug and some paw patrol bedsheets. Let him be a child!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her house tour made me feel utterly sad. There’s no clues that children live there until you reach the play room.

Where are the paintings from nursery? The scrap bits of paper with scribbles on lovingly pinned to a board for no obvious reason? the fridge magnets to remember places you’ve visited? The family photos of happy memories, family that have passed, or nursery photos with big cheesy grins dotted around the house? the little shoes strewn across the door mat? The marks on the wall where the kids ran inside after playing in the mud? The chocolatey handprint you can’t bear to wipe away as you had so much fun baking the other day? The plastic character figurines of your child’s fave CBeebies show lined up on the windowsill? The ugly but practical safety gates? The big plastic tub of bath toys next to the bath?

My home is clean and taken care of, but my children also live here too and they are very much a part of this home.

It makes me feel so sad for those boys that their home is so sterile and compartmentalised. It’s a show home, not a home-home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I work in banking and see this daily, people having all this material stuff and not a penny to their name! Iv seen customers go through awful situations because money changes them, one minute they have it and the next they don’t, I’d hate to live like that
Surely with an income at the peak of their brand they would have had a financial advisor? If so maybe something more modest or tasteful could have been bought and long term investments considered.
Maybe as she seems to spaff away money daily and jimmynojobs alleged predilection for gambling neither of them think long term?

• Heart
She needs to rethink how much she's sharing about the house, it should not be that easy to locate where an influencer lives. If she's aware people can easily locate her property, how on Earth does she sleep at night with her two boys at risk?! None of us on this thread will use that information, but someone out there surely will

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.