Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her I don’t really see the security issue. All she’s actually done with that walk around is show any potential burglars that she has absolutely nothing of any value worth stealing.
It’s hardly like the place is stocked to the rafters with priceless artwork. They’re not going to break in for a Ninja air fryer, 2 Shark vacuum cleaners and some Elizabeth Duke thumb rings.
My parents were burgled when my dad was head of neighbourhood watch. They escaped with the princely horde of a £10 note and box of ferrero rocher which my mother had inexplicably wrapped up in tissue paper.

Back to Hinch, she thought she was showing off her ‘interior designed palace’ but little did she realise the joke was on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tbh I agree burglars have F all to take it’s hardly Freddie mercury’s house now his house was amazing!! Her house is so bare it’s tit in there has anyone ever seen Lacey turners decor it’s so cute love it!

Reactions: 8
this little piggy went to B&M
this little piggy went to the zoo again
this little piggy had jus roll
this little piggy had mugshots
this little piggy filtered her snout beyond recognition
and this little piggy went Me Me Me all the way to tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I get the burglars might not want b&m tat but there are other kinds of creeps out there. If I could go back to before having a large following, I'd do things very definitely, having been stalked by strange men in the wild that follow me on Instagram, she is very naive. She'll force herself into moving house again because she's invading her own privacy, there's creeps out there that will take it the wrong way. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you can't bank on people understanding appropriate boundaries, social norms or social cues

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That cinema room makes no sense to me with the rest of the house, is it wrong to say it's the only room with a bit of personality? Now if she could only extend that out to the rest of the house...

Reactions: 17
That cinema room makes no sense to me with the rest of the house, is it wrong to say it's the only room with a bit of personality? Now if she could only extend that out to the rest of the house...
Maybe she let Jamie decorate the cinema/movie room? That room is the only room with some personality and goes totally against the rest of the house and her style. It's seems out of place but it is the best room.

Reactions: 24
Maybe she let Jamie decorate the cinema/movie room? That room is the only room with some personality and goes totally against the rest of the house and her style. It's seems out of place but it is the best room.
That’s just what I was going to say

Reactions: 13
I’m convinced more than ever that nobody actually lives in that house. I actually feel sorry for all of them, what a sad life.. I bet they aren’t allowed to do anything, ever. That’s no way to live at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She'll get a few negative comments about her house tour and have to invent another childhood illness.

"We noticed that Lens hair has gone straight guys. Took him up the hospital in the blue light taxi and he's got a new fing called GDHD disease. Apparently it makes your curls straight. I was so scared guys, please let me know if any of your children lost their curls and stayed in hospital for ten days guys"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
The cinema room is defo more my style and how my own house is more designed I love navy and my front room is navy why does everything have to be beige ffs I can’t stand it!

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:blueprint for burglars saved as a reel, but there's only plastic plants and tat to steal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She'll get a few negative comments about her house tour and have to invent another childhood illness.

"We noticed that Lens hair has gone straight guys. Took him up the hospital in the blue light taxi and he's got a new fing called GDHD disease. Apparently it makes your curls straight. I was so scared guys, please let me know if any of our children lost their curls and stayed in hospital for ten days guys"
ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cinema room is defo more my style and how my own house is more designed I love navy and my front room is navy why does everything have to be beige ffs I can’t stand it!
I love dark colours too, especially in TV rooms, her living room for example, could have been a lovely shade of dark green to pull the greenery from the French doors in, with a grifted wooden floor & log burner and grifted sofas, and be more in style with a classy CUNTtry house.it probably would feel more "grand" than the grannies "take your shoes off and don't touch anything" vibe. She could have done an interesting wall paper in the "memory room" and still had her choice of grifted carpet and sofas and lamps, ornamental bookshelves etc. She could have kept her beige kitchen if she really must have beige since I don't really mind a light colored kitchen & entrance halls since it's easier to spot grim/dirt build up (minus the brick schlips). She could of done a bathroom in a nice sage green, maybe even a statement wash room downstairs. This is why it's important to live in a house for a while and try and get a feel for each room before slapping beige on every single room but for 1. Instead she just chose a colder, duller shade of everything SS done in her house.

Reactions: 18
To be fair to her I don’t really see the security issue. All she’s actually done with that walk around is show any potential burglars that she has absolutely nothing of any value worth stealing.
It’s hardly like the place is stocked to the rafters with priceless artwork. They’re not going to break in for a Ninja air fryer, 2 Shark vacuum cleaners and some Elizabeth Duke thumb rings.
An oven ready chicken might appeal though 🐔🍗

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love dark colours too, especially in TV rooms, her living room for example, could have been a lovely shade of dark green to pull the greenery from the French doors in, with a grifted wooden floor & log burner and grifted sofas, and be more in style with a classy CUNTtry house.it probably would feel more "grand" than the grannies "take your shoes off and don't touch anything" vibe. She could have done an interesting wall paper in the "memory room" and still had her choice of grifted carpet and sofas and lamps, ornamental bookshelves etc. She could have kept her beige kitchen if she really must have beige since I don't really mind a light colored kitchen & entrance halls since it's easier to spot grim/dirt build up (minus the brick schlips). She could of done a bathroom in a nice sage green, maybe even a statement wash room downstairs. This is why it's important to live in a house for a while and try and get a feel for each room before slapping beige on every single room but for 1. Instead she just chose a colder, duller shade of everything SS done in her house.
She is a colder, duller version of SSS

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish someone would explain to me the point of this woman, if she is selling an aspirational life it’s not something I (or I’m guessing anyone one else on here aspires to

Completely fake from her hair down to the beams in her house.

There’s a new book out by Jane Fallon about an influencer selling out her family called Over Sharing and it has Hinch written all over it. Wouldn’t be surprised if like the family in it, Hinch and Inch live separate lives, just performing for the camera.
I'm reading this now! Hinch even gets a mention 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The tour also proves that they never eat a proper meal together- can’t use the dining table as it’s covered in display plates. Can’t use the boof because it’s totally impractical. The boys could use that picnic table if it’s in the lean to/tangerinery. But she and jaymee must only eat sat on the sofa. Or in the McDonald’s carpark.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.