Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SSS : look at me with my regular body with wobbly bits and watch our kids enjoying a fabulous holiday with actual laughing faces!

Hinch: look at my beige bland house. Again.

Imagine your 'best friend' being your biggest troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her actions and attitude confirm that she is the kind of person who knows full well of the dangers of putting her children and entire home online, but if something were to happen, she is the victim and not to blame in any way. Her behaviour shows that she feels she should be able to do whatever she wants with no consequence. She would take zero personal responsibility if, circumstances forbid, something were ever to happen. It is reckless and entitled all mashed into one. She would spin it into content and cry tears for sympathy as the victim like she always has.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She could’ve had so much content from the house and doing it all up but she was impatient and wanted it all done NOW and showed nothing of the process at all.

ETA I guess they don’t have paint rollers in Disney perfect land
Don’t think you get much reno content from ‘I told the decorators to do it beige’ for every room in your house

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For God’s sake stop saying you’re obsessed with everything! There’s not enough room in your brain for all the things you say you’re ’obsessed’ with.
Dictionary definition of obsession:
“a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal”
I’d certainly agree with the last part.
Just say ‘I really like (insert name of alleged obsessed object).
Agreed. All the other moronic z listers use it in virtually every sentence!! Been driving me nuts for months. Just say you like or are impressed by something. Bloody thicko idiots half of them with such limited vocabularies they all copy each other l.

Reactions: 6
Just laughing to myself remembering her miming to Christina Aguilera and now tonight Trollomon will be watching her sing live on her £47k gifted holiday 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’d love to know what her really important deadlines for work are? I’m an accountant, she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in my office in January 😆
I am sensing some sarcasm here, which is a little unfair…. She has many important deadlines such as….
1) Which shade of grey would you like the blanket to be?
2) What shade of griege should the plate be?
3) What 5 pre-records will you be posting today?
4) what pity party stories have you got lined up and how regularly should we roll them out - weekly, fortnightly or monthly?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She won’t have to worry about the house being made untidy by teenage boys , I can guarantee that from at least 10 onwards those lads will want to be at their friends houses .

Reactions: 20
She won’t have to worry about the house being made untidy by teenage boys , I can guarantee that from at least 10 onwards those lads will want to be at their friends houses .
Agreed but parents have to talk to each to arrange that and I can’t imagine Hinch being a playground mum😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hoover lines!!!! Now tell me.... who the duck has immaculate hoover lines in a house with 2 kids... I mean toddlers ??? Who?? Nobody lives in that house, they just exist !! That fat dog has a better life than those boys ... I mean twins... sad life Hinch... sad life...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can she bleat on about her moving for security reasons when she has just made a highlight showing every part of her house? We know every entrance, where every bedroom is. Even the CHILDRENS bedroom! Which we should NOT know at all!!

she is a major risk to her children.

celebs /“influencers” are always shocked and angry when their house gets broken into and their possessions are stolen BUT they always fail to see that they have put that out for the burglars to see and find where they have put their stuff!

don’t get me wrong it is heartbreaking when your house is robbed but influencers/ celebrities should have a bit more common sense of what they are showing off to their followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They won’t be able to afford that house by the time the boys are teenagers. They’ll be back in Castle Greyskull by then!

Reactions: 16
How many pairs of identical pjs do those boys own exactly? It’s a ridiculous number.

that two piece set from ASOS didn’t look thatgreen- prob due to the filter she was using. It’s also awful. She has no fashion sense whatsoever but doesn’t she love herself.

Oh and yet another face for our files 😂

nice to see the deep tan has reappeared 😂
Having not seen the stories all the pics uo until yours u genuinely thought she was holding a cushion down at leg in the close up, I'd rather have kept that image than this is actually what she was wearing. Now the in foots even funnier 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair to her I don’t really see the security issue. All she’s actually done with that walk around is show any potential burglars that she has absolutely nothing of any value worth stealing.
It’s hardly like the place is stocked to the rafters with priceless artwork. They’re not going to break in for a Ninja air fryer, 2 Shark vacuum cleaners and some Elizabeth Duke thumb rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
How can she bleat on about her moving for security reasons when she has just made a highlight showing every part of her house? We know every entrance, where every bedroom is. Even the CHILDRENS bedroom! Which we should NOT know at all!!

she is a major risk to her children.

celebs /“influencers” are always shocked and angry when their house gets broken into and their possessions are stolen BUT they always fail to see that they have put that out for the burglars to see and find where they have put their stuff!

don’t get me wrong it is heartbreaking when your house is robbed but influencers/ celebrities should have a bit more common sense of what they are showing off to their followers.
She’s fine with the whole house tour and showing the world her floor plan because she didn’t move due to privacy issues. No journalist has ever knocked on her door to speak to her - she’s love it if they did, but they don’t. No mad hinchers have rocked up banging on her front door declaring their live for her. She went to Stacey’s new house and decided there and then she wanted the same. If there were privacy issues which meant you felt unsafe you certainly wouldn’t let any family move in. She lets her sister and her family live in the old house and clearly visits quite a bit when dropping the boys off. So no privacy issues. She just didn’t want to upset her shoppers by saying she no longer loved her supposed ‘forever home’ as it was a bit too small for her and on an estate. She wanted bigger and better. So she lied. She always lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Maybe she's hoping her house gets burgled like Molly Mae then they'll have something in common

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Security issues aside, It’s really quite tacky to do a tour of your house. You don’t see not tend celebrities walking round their house with their iPhone. Give yourself a shake Six-toed Slotha, you’re just a has-been scrubber with a lot of bought followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is it a thing now for little kids to have double beds? My kids are all in their 20s & 30s now but they all had single beds until they were in their mid/late teens (and that was really only cos we moved house). Just seems odd to me to have 'toddlers' in double beds 🤷‍♂️
My 17yr old said ta me lately getting my double bed was like a right of passage 🤣🤣🤣 he has it about 4yrs now, he'd been away and staying in a single so was best pleased to be home to his but he only got so long ago because he's extremely tall so was more comfortable for him.

Tend toddlers do not generally have double beds.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her I don’t really see the security issue. All she’s actually done with that walk around is show any potential burglars that she has absolutely nothing of any value worth stealing.
It’s hardly like the place is stocked to the rafters with priceless artwork. They’re not going to break in for a Ninja air fryer, 2 Shark vacuum cleaners and some Elizabeth Duke thumb rings.
Squealing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.