Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what else was weird she talks about things they've brought from the old house like it's a really weird thing to do. We all know it's weird for her to have anything for a prolonged period of time but come on.... she must know in reality people pack their houses up and move everything.
She's like 'oh look- remember this chair from my old house?? I had it on the landing and we actually brought it with us and I think it looks ok in here'

bloody hell... give the girl a medal for rescuing something she bought a year ago'

• Haha
Reactions: 61
You know what else was weird she talks about things they've brought from the old house like it's a really weird thing to do. We all know it's weird for her to have anything for a prolonged period of time but come on.... she must know in reality people pack their houses up and move everything.
She's like 'oh look- remember this chair from my old house?? I had it on the landing and we actually brought it with us and I think it looks ok in here'

bloody hell... give the girl a medal for rescuing something she bought a year ago'
Yeah but where is the upcycled mirror etc and the pew her and her dad were going to upcycle and had the 'perfect place' for

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I loved the house tour. Breathy showing off voice? Tick. Terrible decor? Tick. Vocabulary of only 10 words? Tick. I just loved itttt.

She has no interior design flair whatsoever. She sees an idea on Pinterest and rolls it out ad nauseum in every single room. The pointless hanging plants and bags looked tit in the first room but have spread like headlice. She’s butchered that house.

But my favourite has to be the design ideas to change things up on the dining room table. It’s a table, its primary purpose is to eat on you utter bellend. My table has been ‘changed up’ into every meal, a jigsaw, endless board games, my kids working and a bit of laundry this weekend. It’s amazing how useful a table without an Argos 8 place setting perpetually in situ is…
I changed up my dining table this week. Currently the 'decoration' is two kids coats, 2 camping lanterns, a charging lead, a pot of slime, two hair bow clips and a half eaten bag of crisps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I changed up my dining table this week. Currently the 'decoration' is two kids coats, 2 camping lanterns, a charging lead, a pot of slime, two hair bow clips and a half eaten bag of crisps
My dining table is a dumping ground 😂 as is the fruit bowl that's sat in the middle of it 😂 There was no dumping ground in her house, stuff on the stairs to go upstairs, coat over the bannister, shoes(or Jamie's flip flops that were always left out at greyskull but never Hinch farm) left where they were taken off. It really is soulless

Reactions: 26
My dining table is a dumping ground 😂 as is the fruit bowl that's sat in the middle of it 😂 There was no dumping ground in her house, stuff on the stairs to go upstairs, coat over the bannister, shoes(or Jamie's flip flops that were always left out at greyskull but never Hinch farm) left where they were taken off. It really is soulless
I agree with an earlier poster, this was filmed when they returned from holiday and the cleaner had been in, probably over seen by Samantha

Reactions: 29
Has she shown us the results of Ron and Lons prerecorded canvas artworks? Or have I just suggested todays content?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m hoping the horse shape in the shed is some sort of optical illusion…If she has bought 3 miniature ponies then she will need to train them like any other horse. If she hasn’t managed to harness the alpacas by now, I think she will seriously struggle with 3 ponies. I personally think she’s getting sheep but the type that aren’t easily gullible and don’t own their own debit/ credit cards 😆
We've seen that shed before tho haven't we - that's the one that had a massive gap at the end of it at the bottom. The hay trough that she showed before for the new animals was also super short, not appropriate for a fully grown pony or donkeys so what even it is, it's going to be short in size.

I'm still certain it's those wooly olde sheep or whatever it was that inch alluded to many many many months ago.

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion.

#660 Sophie Rose allegedly has 6 toes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I think we're going to see a lot of content the next week or so. Lots of videos, blethers, question boxes. More than we've seen for a while. Got to take the attention off best bubs fun gifted holiday, and the daily videos showing how fun it is.
There will be a lot of content but as always it will be bland and boring or copied off someone else. And another 3 visits to the farm/zoo for the kids.

Reactions: 19
Love everyone running with this horse/cow/donkey idea but this...
IMG_20230807_191233.jpg

is one weird and ugly animal if that's true.

The more I look at it, the more I just see a bunch of stuff leant against the wall.
---
Also, Sous mentioned the latest follow. Dengie do a lot more than just horse feeds. They make a really popular chicken bedding for one.
IMG_20230808_103202.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh lovely! I went with a fruit bowl, half a pack of felt tip pens, a laptop and a roll of sellotape. Really finishes the place off *chefs kiss*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 2365340

The more I look at it, the more I just see a bunch of stuff leant against the wall.
---
Also, Sous mentioned the latest follow. Dengie do a lot more than just horse feeds. They make a really popular chicken bedding for one.
View attachment 2365347
Ohhh, is that why everyone is talking about horses/donkeys? 😂😂

From that picture I reckon she's got an ant eater with extremely long legs lmao.

I agree with you tho - it's just a bunch of tit against the wall, no animal.

• Haha
View attachment 2365340

---
View attachment 2365347
Stop spoiling my fun with your logic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Racks of matching PJs/clothes for the boys that have been gifted to her
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
Her staff - the gardener/animal person, cleaner, nanny etc
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Feel free to add what else you think is in there.
Inch’s balls
---
Only a complete narc in love with themselves would watch a reel back of their big fancy house tour AND CRY
FFS
What’s worse is there’ll be more sad sacks on posting telling her “you deserve it all hun” when they’ve paid for it.
Idiots. All around us. 🙈

Reactions: 27
Now she has shown us a full house tour (not that we hadn't seen her house before), what's left? I mean it's a house, near a main road with a large garden and some animals. It's not a special house, it's not particularly pretty or unique and her refurb tastes are questionable. What's her future content??

I live in a unique house next to a canal with mooring, we own a boat, it's a refurb in progress (some done by us some with professionals) and it's different and people always stop and want to talk about our house, what we are doing etc. Hinch has no content, what can she show now? The toddlers, cleaning already clean stuff or new animals.... She's done.

SSS at least has other content people find a little interesting and her house is nicer, although some of her diy is a bit naff she has stuff to engage her sheep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.