Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify, when she was crying at her house reel was she holding a Pyrex jug half filled with mugshots??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So not only did she film a full house tour but she saved it as a highlight so potential burglars can refer back to it again and again?

Her family's safety has never been one of her top priorities 🙄
In hinch's deluded world, bragging and being worshipped and adored by her brainwashed followers is MUCH more of a priority 🙄

• Heart
A new law has recently been passed in France that in any instagram or other social media picture where the person has been digitally altered it must clearly say so with the words: "Photographie retouchée". This has also been the law for billboard adverts for a few years now.

Details here with some translations below: https://www.bfmtv.com/tech/instagra...s-photos-sont-retouchees_AV-202306150338.html

"The new law governing influencer practices is beginning to take shape on the French web. In addition to the 'label' paid partnership, which is compulsory where applicable, influencers must now indicate that a photograph has been retouched, that it has been created by artificial intelligence or that the photo has been published as part of an advertisement for a brand.

The article of law specifies that "content created and disseminated [...] comprising images that have been modified by any image processing process must be accompanied by the words: retouched images. "

The law does not therefore provide an exhaustive list of the types of retouching in question. While there is no doubt about retouching that has altered the appearance of the body or face, the application of a simple colour or light filter does raise questions.

The law governing the practices of influencers, enacted on 10 June, is intended to combat scams and abuses of their practices on social networks. "

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A new law has recently been passed in France that in any instagram or other social media picture where the person has been digitally altered it must clearly say so with the words: "Photographie retouchée". This has also been the law for billboard adverts for a few years now.

Details here with some translations below: https://www.bfmtv.com/tech/instagra...s-photos-sont-retouchees_AV-202306150338.html

"The new law governing influencer practices is beginning to take shape on the French web. In addition to the 'label' paid partnership, which is compulsory where applicable, influencers must now indicate that a photograph has been retouched, that it has been created by artificial intelligence or that the photo has been published as part of an advertisement for a brand.

The article of law specifies that "content created and disseminated [...] comprising images that have been modified by any image processing process must be accompanied by the words: retouched images. "

The law does not therefore provide an exhaustive list of the types of retouching in question. While there is no doubt about retouching that has altered the appearance of the body or face, the application of a simple colour or light filter does raise questions.

The law governing the practices of influencers, enacted on 10 June, is intended to combat scams and abuses of their practices on social networks. "
Hinch’s should say Photographie Retouchie, love Tophie🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So not only did she film a full house tour but she saved it as a highlight so potential burglars can refer back to it again and again?

Handy for the home insurance company to refer back to when they refuse to pay her claim

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Soz but I think she has always had a big arse, not body shaming, just stating a scientific fact. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I swear she's been in leggings before, months ago when she was filling the mop bucket up and purposely stood with her arse in the caneras view, and it was a flat cos everyone was saying it. Either way she's a bleep, big arse or not

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear she's been in leggings before, months ago when she was filling the mop bucket up and purposely stood with her arse in the caneras view, and it was a flat cos everyone was saying it. Either way she's a bleep, big arse or not
She certainly is. A big flappy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Racks of matching PJs/clothes for the boys that have been gifted to her
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
Her staff - the gardener/animal person, cleaner, nanny etc
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Feel free to add what else you think is in there.
where the nanny,hired help lives.
---
My dining table is a dumping ground 😂 as is the fruit bowl that's sat in the middle of it 😂 There was no dumping ground in her house, stuff on the stairs to go upstairs, coat over the bannister, shoes(or Jamie's flip flops that were always left out at greyskull but never Hinch farm) left where they were taken off. It really is soulless
not to mention the good old chairdrobe or floortrobe.

Reactions: 5
You know what else was weird she talks about things they've brought from the old house like it's a really weird thing to do. We all know it's weird for her to have anything for a prolonged period of time but come on.... she must know in reality people pack their houses up and move everything.
She's like 'oh look- remember this chair from my old house?? I had it on the landing and we actually brought it with us and I think it looks ok in here'

bloody hell... give the girl a medal for rescuing something she bought a year ago'
Yes I thought this! I meant to mention it, I know it is obviously nice to redecorate and buy new bits for a new house but surely it’s fairly standard to furnish your new house with most/all of the stuff from your old house too, at least anything that was in good enough shape for it to be worth bringing it over.

Reactions: 16
Sad bastard. You need to get out more. Either that or have a damn good shag to let out all your pent up weird emotional excitement.

PhotoGrid_Site_1691504462733.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can just imagine it: "Breaking news: Mrs Hinch cuntry-not-a-farm home broken into by masked thieves."
How bleeping stupid is she. Putting a highlight of her home tour for all and sundry to see. People like her just invite trouble by handing it to thieves/kidnappers on a plate. This is the reason you shouldn't post so much personal information online to identify where you live. You wouldn't go out on the streets and offer total strangers a tour around your home, so why should this be any different?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Home Tour = pre release of tat. If her “new range” is just her old range sold through another platform we know it’s all over.

Reactions: 24
Maybe her house is truly empty I mean she eats out of a jug. So she must not own plates? Maybe she spent so much money on the house she can't afford anything else 🤣💀
She'll be on only fans soon. Her niche will be her 6 toes and how much weird stuff her and jamienoballs can do with them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:
Sophie shows us her 6 toes, but are they fake just like her name Sophie Rose?

• Haha
Oh I love this question!

View attachment 2365997View attachment 2365998

then she passively aggressively posted about your life only having to ‘make sense’ (using quote marks) to you or some crap 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’d love to have seen Freda Fruitcakes reaction as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh I love this question!

View attachment 2365997View attachment 2365998

The house has no colour or personality like someone said it’s a hire home. Lennie a bath ajoined to his room that would worry me ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.