Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You must do a video too, for the full effect 👍
Ohhh soz…did the video not attach. It’s just me showing you round my entire 2 bed flat sized bedroom room saying how much I love it, what paint colour I used and the bargains I picked up from budget shops 🙃💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow. It makes me a mixture of angry.sad.and bleeping gleeful! Because she is clearly boasting. And intuoguht I'd be filled with jealousy(not the "tit" kind her cult constantly fire at us) but the oh I'm jealousy of a home like that and the luckiest of it. But no. I jad no feeling apart from wanting to slap her.shut her up.stop her lies. But also regarding the house. Nah. It's dead. It's completely devoid of anything.worse than a show home even,and that's saying something! I cannot believe the misery ofnhav9ng to live in a scene set that house is. It must be a cautious,miserable existence to be there. Its not got bones.or soul. Or the remnants of a family living there. It's just flat.dead. and don't get me started on the carpet hoover decor.get.over.yourswlf.
She clearly loved every second of it. And it just made her all the more vain. All the more selfish narc bleep. What a vapid woman. And all the nastiness that comes out. "Little digs" here and there. Reminder Sophie,when you do your digs it might be best to no actually quote thus page!
Ugh. It made me feel actually grimy and grim.not clean at all. Because it was a mean girls pretentious performance performative hunk of bricks.
---
They way she keeps saying 'so I had this done..... I had a beam added..... I had this orangery built..... I added this here' she really does think she's queen 🐝 🤮
I added a fake beam had me laughing!
---
She must have needed all her cleaning range after rhat show and tell fest.she was practically panting with ego over it. By the end an orgasm vapid shrill thrill was deff imminent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What an ugly house.Toddlers surely don't need their own bathroom each. Teenage boys maybe .

Reactions: 15
I wish someone would explain to me the point of this woman, if she is selling an aspirational life it’s not something I (or I’m guessing anyone one else on here aspires to

Completely fake from her hair down to the beams in her house.

There’s a new book out by Jane Fallon about an influencer selling out her family called Over Sharing and it has Hinch written all over it. Wouldn’t be surprised if like the family in it, Hinch and Inch live separate lives, just performing for the camera.

Reactions: 38
Please someone comment on that fan girls post " oh how lovely!! You're so lucky to meet her as she never leaves the house!"

Or

"She left the house?"

Or

" that's Mrs Hinch? She looks so different from her insta photos"....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I went back and looked because as per usual she did the dip and spin when she went past the nappy caddy. I’m always a bit baffled about that nappy caddy. The fact that it’s kept in the utility room. No changing mat in sight. Surely she doesn’t use the fold up portable one round the house? If you saw the changing mat by the caddy you’d think ok they change lonnies nappy in the utility room because it’s near the playroom. But again. No Mat. I think it’s kept there for the child care. Whether that’s a nanny or fiddle/mamfa; their job is to collect the caddy and take the boys to the playroom where they are contained for the day whilst mummaz “works”.
I’m guessing thsts a thank you card tucked in the side pocket? I just find it a bit odd and I’m sure it reveals more about her childcare set up than she cares to admit. She’s got that caddy set up like you would for a baby who needs their nappy charging 10 times a day not a 2 year old who can say “I did a poo” and is likely on the cusp of those initial stages of using a potty/ one of the many many toilets. I don’t want to turn this into their toilet habits actually. It’s definitely more a comment about her and the way she controls things.
A104EDD6-BDC9-4B16-A402-7218EA618D3B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I loved the house tour. Breathy showing off voice? Tick. Terrible decor? Tick. Vocabulary of only 10 words? Tick. I just loved itttt.

She has no interior design flair whatsoever. She sees an idea on Pinterest and rolls it out ad nauseum in every single room. The pointless hanging plants and bags looked tit in the first room but have spread like headlice. She’s butchered that house.

But my favourite has to be the design ideas to change things up on the dining room table. It’s a table, its primary purpose is to eat on you utter bellend. My table has been ‘changed up’ into every meal, a jigsaw, endless board games, my kids working and a bit of laundry this weekend. It’s amazing how useful a table without an Argos 8 place setting perpetually in situ is…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Wow. It makes me a mixture of angry.sad.and bleeping gleeful! Because she is clearly boasting. And intuoguht I'd be filled with jealousy(not the "tit" kind her cult constantly fire at us) but the oh I'm jealousy of a home like that and the luckiest of it. But no. I jad no feeling apart from wanting to slap her.shut her up.stop her lies. But also regarding the house. Nah. It's dead. It's completely devoid of anything.worse than a show home even,and that's saying something! I cannot believe the misery ofnhav9ng to live in a scene set that house is. It must be a cautious,miserable existence to be there. Its not got bones.or soul. Or the remnants of a family living there. It's just flat.dead. and don't get me started on the carpet hoover decor.get.over.yourswlf.
She clearly loved every second of it. And it just made her all the more vain. All the more selfish narc bleep. What a vapid woman. And all the nastiness that comes out. "Little digs" here and there. Reminder Sophie,when you do your digs it might be best to no actually quote thus page!
Ugh. It made me feel actually grimy and grim.not clean at all. Because it was a mean girls pretentious performance performative hunk of bricks.
---

I added a fake beam had me laughing!
---
She must have needed all her cleaning range after rhat show and tell fest.she was practically panting with ego over it. By the end an orgasm vapid shrill thrill was deff imminent.
Shes boasting but that still won't change the fact she has exposed her sons to pedophiles for it all. That's the worst possible thing for me I'd rather live in a box knowing my kids are safe and protected than to be in her shoes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Gosh that took forever to get through. A million videos with her incredibly annoying voice then Tattle commentary. Firstly, I like her house but it is badly designed and soulless. Nothing to show anyone lives there. Bland. The office is a joke, I always say stress is relative. My stress at work is not going to be the same as a brain surgeon but I can get stressed. I actually laughed out loud when she suggested her tight deadlines were stressful.
Yeah right - I think the only thing that makes it stressful is she doesn’t think ahead and plan so she is always late. That office was pitiful. The light in Ron’s room is a choking hazard. She lied, they totally lock their kids in their room. They don’t have anything in storage/packed away, wardrobes etc. it’s so odd. Like the family deserted the house. Her pronunciation of Overtly Olive just sums up her intelligence. The playroom says to me her children do not know how to play, do not respect their things and are not encouraged to help tidy. Lots of expensive toys, no doubt many gifted and strewn everywhere. The craft box just dumped on the middle of the floor, not looking used (more pre records). The kids photos are something else. They are cute kids, we see hundreds of photos of them and they are the ones they have put in a frame? I notice a lot of the prints had vanished. I think that tour sums up her life: empty, lonely, sad, fake, all for show. What a sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She baffles me.
Sophie ‘we needed to move cos of security concerns in our old house’ Hinchliffe…does a grand walking around tour of her new house, indoor and outdoor. Featuring all entry points, locations of outhouses & potential blind spots/hiding places.
Shows the layout of her children’s playroom AND bedrooms.
All alongside telling once telling us she managed to scale the gate herself (we know it’s probably not true, but she’s so dumb she doesn’t realise it makes other think they could do the same)
Make it make sense.
Nothing but a bleeping brag fest, should have had Ad on the screen for most of it for the shite you’ve been gifted too.
You deserve what you get Hinch, especially if that involves someone breaching your security because of that tour, can only hope those poor boys are at Fiddles or Mamfasss if and when it happens. Cockwomble.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I was always a bit surprised that Hello or Ok didn’t do a feature on her house after it was ‘renovated’ as they’ll show any z-lister. I think she was waiting for an offer to come as for ages she hid a lot of the house. She must be pretty pissed that she wasn’t even famousssh enough for a couple of pages in a glossy mag. Or maybe they took one look at the crem and decided their readers didn’t deserve to be bored to sleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
For God’s sake stop saying you’re obsessed with everything! There’s not enough room in your brain for all the things you say you’re ’obsessed’ with.
Dictionary definition of obsession:
“a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal”
I’d certainly agree with the last part.
Just say ‘I really like (insert name of alleged obsessed object).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok I've gotta stay off this thread late at night. I dreamt I was on holiday, staying in a hotel. Don't know where. Dogpie checked in after me and I was trying to see if it was her, then @Danielle0120 who I somehow knew turned up 😂 we ended up going down the stairs behind Dogpie who was thinking she was the Queen of Sheba...and that's it 😅

Think that's my first Tattle dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is the head shape of the phantom creature in the shed not more cow-like? Either way is that bit of land not too small for any hoofed animal?

Reactions: 8
We’ll come on while we’re at it, I want to see the dog shower room and the outbuildings/ garages! All 4 of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry hens just one more thing I've been thinking about. She likes to remind people regularly that she has millions of followers. 4 million was the population of Ireland a few years back and at that time there where over 150 registered pedophiles in Ireland. They where just the ones that where caught and social media wasn't a big deal back then. Just something for you to think about Hinch. But atleast you have nice throws and carpets ey?and FYI my life is genuinely better than I could have ever imagined I'm extremely lucky I have a lovely house happy children and a real farm with real livestock and fields upon fields for space and I'm not ugly or fat either and my hair is great too so this doesn't stem from jealousy because her life would be genuine hell for me because I genuinely value my privacy but more so sad and angry when I see her post those little humans. Keep them safe you asshole. Stop serving them up on a plate. That is all I'll be back tonight with crunky snacks to catch up x

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.