Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to show her house in full because she knows Stacey won’t. It’s her one up 🙄

Reactions: 13
You know what else was weird she talks about things they've brought from the old house like it's a really weird thing to do. We all know it's weird for her to have anything for a prolonged period of time but come on.... she must know in reality people pack their houses up and move everything.
She's like 'oh look- remember this chair from my old house?? I had it on the landing and we actually brought it with us and I think it looks ok in here'

bloody hell... give the girl a medal for rescuing something she bought a year ago'
I think she misunderstood the meaning of 'moving house' you don't just move - you pack your shizz and take it with you... moving / upcycling, all the same really!

Reactions: 22
Imagine crying over a video of your own house you have filmed yourself. She is bleeping gone in the head. What she crying over? If anything it should be tears of guilt for selling her boys to fund that and for fleecing loads of idiots to line her pockets and enable her to get what she is walking round filming In. She's pathetic and embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Now she has shown us a full house tour (not that we hadn't seen her house before), what's left? I mean it's a house, near a main road with a large garden and some animals. It's not a special house, it's not particularly pretty or unique and her refurb tastes are questionable. What's her future content??

I live in a unique house next to a canal with mooring, we own a boat, it's a refurb in progress (some done by us some with professionals) and it's different and people always stop and want to talk about our house, what we are doing etc. Hinch has no content, what can she show now? The toddlers, cleaning already clean stuff or new animals.... She's done.

SSS at least has other content people find a little interesting and her house is nicer, although some of her diy is a bit naff she has stuff to engage her sheep.
She could’ve had so much content from the house and doing it all up but she was impatient and wanted it all done NOW and showed nothing of the process at all.

ETA I guess they don’t have paint rollers in Disney perfect land

Reactions: 20
I see Gemma Aand Gorka have their own TV show now no chance Has been Hinchy will get one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Take those glasses off and she's as rough as a fanny shave on the 3rd day. Glasses cover most her mush.

Whys her arse suddenly big? Not that I purposely look but she's rammed it in the cameras view enough and it's usually flat with no shape.
Soz but I think she has always had a big arse, not body shaming, just stating a scientific fact. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
View attachment 2363379

I'm not body shaming but does she have 6 toes on that foot??????
It today's episode of 'bleeping around with Filters'
---
View attachment 2363379

I'm not body shaming but does she have 6 toes on that foot??????
It today's episode of 'bleeping around with Filters'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never come on here any more but she doesn’t have enough land, that fencing is dangerous and she has zero knowledge on how to keep a horse. My life revolves around how to manage my horses best especially against the grass this year. She wouldn’t even know what I’m on about
She probably can't identify 1 plant in her garden never mind what's dangerous to live stock and her children and her dog. She wouldn't know a noxious weed if it slapped her in the face.But she has help with all that so she need not use her two braincells and actually learn this important information. Farmer my hole.
She is a noxious weed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her content is so dire and confusing!

Thread suggestion
My Mum always says, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Reactions: 9
Her content is so dire and confusing!

Thread suggestion
My Mum always says, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
I was quite interested in seeing the house tour thing until she kept telling us it was boring the whole way through :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Just caught up! These pages fly so quickly!! I just watched her home tour stories..

I dunno how I feel about the house I cant lie. Part of me is thinking thats pretty bland.. on the other I'm thinking I am slightly jealous lol (not the interior just the size of the house & all the outdoor space I'd have for the kids) because I'd actually make it all for my kids..! Unlike some.

The house is quite plain. But it's still quite nice too 😶 as much as I don't want to say it lol I'm like 50/50!

One thing il say is...that looks like a home that is NOT LIVED IN whatsoever !!! Which is sad tbh!

Her voice pisses me off.

Reactions: 17
Haven’t RTFT but did just watch the house tour. Hate the kitchen and “utility”, like the grown up bedrooms and movie room/snug thing.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know what her really important deadlines for work are? I’m an accountant, she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in my office in January 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow, what an absolute tone deaf c*nt she is.

People literally cannot afford to heat their homes, feed their families etc and she's sobbing over a home that has seen more items go in, used once and chucked and boasting about how many rooms she has but doesn't actually bleeping need.

Get a bleeping grip you entitled and insensitive cockwomble.

View attachment 2365180
Shows how tired I am I thought the screen was what she had posted I thought for once she is being honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So not only did she film a full house tour but she saved it as a highlight so potential burglars can refer back to it again and again?

• Haha
Reactions: 72
So not only did she film a full house tour but she saved it as a highlight so potential burglars can refer back to it again and again?

I remember SSS saying when she moved Into pickle cottage she didn't want to do a full tour for that very reason. Hinch honestly just rolls out the carpet for the creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.