Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 12
Wow, what an absolute tone deaf c*nt she is.

People literally cannot afford to heat their homes, feed their families etc and she's sobbing over a home that has seen more items go in, used once and chucked and boasting about how many rooms she has but doesn't actually bleeping need.

Get a bleeping grip you entitled and insensitive cockwomble.

Screenshot_20230808_085540_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Why is she crying at a high light of her home tour? Crying because her house is so bland and empty?
Crying because they had to leave the house for 2 weeks whilst a professional company came in and cleaned it, styled it and it STILL looks bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Wow, what an absolute tone deaf c*nt she is.

People literally cannot afford to heat their homes, feed their families etc and she's sobbing over a home that has seen more items go in, used once and chucked and boasting about how many rooms she has but doesn't actually bleeping need.

Get a bleeping grip you entitled and insensitive cockwomble.

View attachment 2365171
I just ran here to post the same. Oh bore off you narcissistic twatwaffle. You cried because you are so happy that everything you showed your Huns is all set up for a Q&A later ready for the #ad bullshit. It’s all about money making. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Waiting for a couple of years when they have to downsize because she has finally faded into complete irrelevance Ronnie can’t cope with all the bathrooms
---
Hang on. She has deadlines. In her job?
What bleeping job?!!!!
Important ones. She wouldn’t want to leave her fake tan on too long. She’s a slave to her kitchen timer.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry hens just one more thing I've been thinking about. She likes to remind people regularly that she has millions of followers. 4 million was the population of Ireland a few years back and at that time there where over 150 registered pedophiles in Ireland. They where just the ones that where caught and social media wasn't a big deal back then. Just something for you to think about Hinch. But atleast you have nice throws and carpets ey?and FYI my life is genuinely better than I could have ever imagined I'm extremely lucky I have a lovely house happy children and a real farm with real livestock and fields upon fields for space and I'm not ugly or fat either and my hair is great too so this doesn't stem from jealousy because her life would be genuine hell for me because I genuinely value my privacy but more so sad and angry when I see her post those little humans. Keep them safe you asshole. Stop serving them up on a plate. That is all I'll be back tonight with crunky snacks to catch up x
And that 150 was just luck of the draw, you can guarantee there will be more hanging around on a page where children are offered up so readily. Also you don’t have to follow her to see her posts or stories so there‘s probably way more people viewing her page than the official 4 million bots. Plus of course any pictures/subsequent creations will be passed and shared around the network.
It feels so grim to even be talking about but this stuff does go in and is far more prolific than the average person ever wants to think about. Still, she has a big house and she just laaaaavs it guys.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I never come on here any more but she doesn’t have enough land, that fencing is dangerous and she has zero knowledge on how to keep a horse. My life revolves around how to manage my horses best especially against the grass this year. She wouldn’t even know what I’m on about

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thing in the shed looks a bit like a tapir but I don’t think even Soph is mad enough to get those.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How come we don't think it's those olde sheep she's getting?

Whatever it is there will be more than 1 as when she buiit the wonky gappy shed she said "they like to snuggle"

No way would 2- 3 cows or donkeys sleep in there.

Those olde sheep seemed a better fit....or if not them, perhaps miniature ponies

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Racks of matching PJs/clothes for the boys that have been gifted to her
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
Her staff - the gardener/animal person, cleaner, nanny etc
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Feel free to add what else you think is in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thread suggestion - Bragging on about her bland, soulless house where in reality Soph hides the truth in the outhouse

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How come we don't think it's those olde sheep she's getting?

Whatever it is there will be more than 1 as when she bit the wonky gappy shed she said "the like to snuggle"

No way would 2- 3 cows or donkey sleep in there.

Those olde sheep seemed a better fit....or if not them, perhaps miniature ponies
I’m hoping the horse shape in the shed is some sort of optical illusion…If she has bought 3 miniature ponies then she will need to train them like any other horse. If she hasn’t managed to harness the alpacas by now, I think she will seriously struggle with 3 ponies. I personally think she’s getting sheep but the type that aren’t easily gullible and don’t own their own debit/ credit cards 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 9
OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Spot on.

Reactions: 10

In there will be:

J dogs balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.