Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally all she says on that house tour is ‘i just love it’ or ‘I’m obsessed’ or ‘I can’t believe it giyscchhhh’
HOW the duck has she managed to get companies to work with her. How.
She hasn’t got any descriptive vocabulary in her locker at all. Her sentences she just keeps repeating the same tit over and over again. The world has gone bleeping mad.
Looking forward to the demise of the insta influencer generation I shall be the one dancing on all their grifted graves.

Reactions: 38
I really don’t understand how people live in these soulless, hoover lined houses. Mind you today I was going to hoover my lounge remembered the hoover was upstairs and couldn’t be arsed to get it. Nothing got hoovered. This laziness is the reason I don’t have a show home
Your home sounds great & normal.

Reactions: 11
My bingo prediction.
The new hinch range will be a flop and as a last throw of the dice to try and remain relevant she will become pregnant.
She will hate it but knows its the only thing she/they can do to keep the hinch brand alive.

Reactions: 22
“Look how filtered pretty I am”
“Look how filtered slim I am”
“Look at my left foot which seems to have the blood supply cut off and gangrene is setting in”
“Look at how many bland bathrooms I have”
“Look at how busy I am pretending I am still relevant
“Look at how rich I am thanks to you suckers
Look at how popular I am with saddos shoppers my followers”

Have you fed your need for attention enough now Soph? Are you feeling better? Anyway, thanks for bragfest your of your souless house, pop the #gifted kettle on, just waiting for Amazon to same day deliver a new balaclava and I’ll be over. No need to wait up

I’M JOKING BEFORE YOU BLEAT TO THE PRESS ABOUT FEELING VULNERABLE AND THREATENED

PS. I think there are only five toes. The clawage in her toes is creating an optical illusion of six.

On that note, I’m going to my bed where I have the luxury of picking up my water/book/pestle and mortar without increasing my step count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Literally all she says on that house tour is ‘i just love it’ or ‘I’m obsessed’ or ‘I can’t believe it giyscchhhh’
HOW the duck has she managed to get companies to work with her. How.
She hasn’t got any descriptive vocabulary in her locker at all. Her sentences she just keeps repeating the same tit over and over again. The world has gone bleeping mad.
Looking forward to the demise of the insta influencer generation I shall be the one dancing on all their grifted graves.
Sofa is Cremation ready

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Utility room toilet should have been the pantry, not that tit see through corner pantry.

One downstairs toilet is enough

That is all. Carry on lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why the duck is she stood like she's squatting for a shite or has already tit herself, in front of the mirror in that godawful outfit. The ways she stands and poses is so bizarre.
Brushed her fanny a fair few times with her hand too. All that fuss and fiddling really was quite something. Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My office for all my work and I'm so busy with all the deadlines give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is there no door on the cinema?
strange woman.

As an interior designer she makes an amazing dog walker.

Don’t give up your day job Sofa ……. Oh wait what is it you do again?

Answers on a postcard please

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely now that she's done a big home video like this and it does get featured on daily mail or whatever in light of a few celebs being outed for their grifting it may entice people to come forward with everything hinch has grifted to have her home the way it is

Reactions: 14
Brag brag brag brag brag brag and more bleeping brag. Showing every aspect of her home like that is asking for trouble. It don't take a genius to find out where she lives, it's easily accessible if you search online. God forbid anything bad happened but it's a burglars and kidnappers paradise. She really does need to be careful, even with the highest security they will find a way.

Reactions: 18
Where did you come from, where did you go? Where did you come from number 6 toe?
I cannot breathe with this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think we’d have spotted an extra toe way before now unfortunately - she’s just filtered the photo that much that it looks like another toe but my god it’s bleeping hilarious 🤣 Imagine having size 11s and always trying to hide it, but being so deeply insecure that you accidentally filter another finger toe onto your big huge clown foot 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Guys, I’ve just opened my bedroom door to get into bed, and I’m just looking at it thinking am I good enough to be in here, have I done it justice the way I made it this morning 🥲

Please send lots of adoring, arse licking comments to boost my narc-esteem, I’ll be forever grateful.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys, I’ve just opened my bedroom door to get into bed, and I’m just looking at it thinking am I good enough to be in here, have I done it justice the way I made it this morning 🥲

Please send lots of adoring, arse licking comments to boost my narc-esteem, I’ll be forever grateful.
You must do a video too, for the full effect 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.