Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion

Let’s go through the Keyhole, who’d live in a house like this... a couple of Grifters who hate fish

(RIP Flip n Flop)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Funny enough I actually thought it was a horse in shed earlier but then thought my eyes were just tired and i was seeing things😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Batch no2 the playroom
We all know she stages mess but this is definitely staged.
It’s the middle of the summer holidays and despite me repeatedly telling my 6 and 4 year old toddlers to put away things before moving onto the next thing; our playroom is constantly an explosion of toys. However it looks nothing like that. Where are the collection of figures (in our house various batmans, iron mans, pj masks and too many paw patrols for my liking) arranged into an avengers meeting? Where are the cars all lined ready for a race? Where is the half built train track?
None of this is play.
It’s stuff tipped out. Look at it carefully and it’s not arranged in a way that suggest play. Even the uno cards are just lobbed about. Even if they don’t know how to play a game they’ll usually line them up or make some sort of pattern with the cards. Nope.
She’s just spent the last however many stories showing a house that looks ready for a viewing. A house that has not had anyone sleep, shower or eat in it that day. It’s more immaculate than a show home. Yet the playroom is a tip. It’s her throwing stuff around.

Point 2 - that room is the most overwhelming playroom I’ve ever seen. In that one corner she had a Wendy house (designed for outdoor use); a play tent; play kitchen; play workshop; table and chairs. I wouldn’t know what the hell to play with if I walked in there. Most parents know that you rotate toys. You spread them out (why not have the toy kitchen Ronnies bedroom). She’s stacked them all on top of one another so that there’s actually not any space for meaningful play. Yet their bedrooms are empty. It’s utterly depressing.

Also note the punch bag. Is that for Ronnie to take out his anger on?
That last pic looks like toys have been photoshopped on to it . Wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 6
It does look like it on that photo 😂 I’ve done a side by side comparison of todays feet 😝
Her feet are so brown in that first photo. I wonder when she filmed her house brag. She matches the time (the movie room) to make it seem like real time but as we know from the photo posted by MMMMMYYYYYYY followers, she was on her daily zoo visit. It was a glorious sunny afternoon. Not sure when that would have been. I suspect it was pre holiday.

Reactions: 12
What a dull and boring house she has, I’m not even going to call it a “Home” Where’s the bits n bobs, it just looks exactly like the day she “Ssshtyled” it, not lived in at all. The boysssch playroom just looks like she’s thrown stuff around in there 🥱🥱🥱

The most exciting bit.... was the end, when it was finished 🤭

Hope you’re all doing ok, Nusties 💕 We’re still away in France. I’ve eaten my own weight in cheese and will return like a sschsqueaking mouse 🐭 🧀 squeak squeak 😂

Edit: Spelling 🙃 I’m russsty posting and still learning guysssssh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think it’s a horse! The grass doesn’t look like a horse has walked on it! There is no sign of poo or hay! I have 2 horses and will go crazy if she’s keeping a horse there it’s way too small an area 😡

Reactions: 14
It does look like it on that photo 😂 I’ve done a side by side comparison of todays feet 😝
Just showed this photo to Mr Lalala and asked him to count the toes and he said "there's definitely more than five but if you were trying to conceal that why would you paint them all it just draws more attention to them" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s a horse! The grass doesn’t look like a horse has walked on it! There is no sign of poo or hay! I have 2 horses and will go crazy if she’s keeping a horse there it’s way too small an area 😡
This is excellent logic. I do like to cause a bit of mayhem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her feet are so brown in that first photo. I wonder when she filmed her house brag. She matches the time (the movie room) to make it seem like real time but as we know from the photo posted by MMMMMYYYYYYY followers, she was on her daily zoo visit. It was a glorious sunny afternoon. Not sure when that would have been. I suspect it was pre holiday.
It looks like she’s just got back from being away on holiday and her actual cleaner had been in 🤔

Reactions: 16
I think she’s done it all for 1. Daily Mail online article of ‘Mrs Hinch shows us all her prestine home’ (she needs more clicks as she can’t come up with her own content if it’s not an AD) and 2. It’s the way she will introduce the newest poor bastard animals. ‘So guyz, lots of you have massaged me saying Soph what is in that new shed?’ And guyz, I can’t believe it if I’m honest but this is our new XX and I’ve always loved them since I was a little girl and I can’t believe I get to own one’ and call it bloody Rupert or Roger or there’ll be 3 of them called Sour Cream n’ Chive to go with the ole plucked nudist 🐔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.