Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her special bench or whatever she called it looks like a smoking shelter or bus stop šŸ˜‚
That house isnā€™t lived in at all. No sheets/ towels/linens in the airing cupboard what kind of weird setup does she actually have. Even poor Ronā€™s wardrobe looked bleak.
im still adamant sheā€™s getting capybaras

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really donā€™t understand how people live in these soulless, hoover lined houses. Mind you today I was going to hoover my lounge remembered the hoover was upstairs and couldnā€™t be arsed to get it. Nothing got hoovered. This laziness is the reason I donā€™t have a show home

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ah yeh, you're right. Didn't she only show 2 the other week as well? I seem to remember the sunburned one and the other one on the bench with her. Has another one gone to the big roasting tin in the sky?
Mad ma probs snatched it for her aunt bessy roast dinners šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love your eyes. Definitely a hutch, could be chicken related but v v small if so. Guinea pigs?

I didn't see the thing in the shed before, looking back I thought it was the light reflecting off the inside wall but it stays the whole time she pans around.
What the hell is this?
Does she live in Area 51? Ghost of the back passage? Jim and Fiddle caught at it?
View attachment 2363681View attachment 2363682View attachment 2363683

Edit to add: I don't think it's alive, whatever it is. It never moves or changes. I think she's storing something big in the shed.
View attachment 2363704
Wtf is it. Itā€™s tripping me out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ sheā€™s so done This on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How long do we think itā€™ll take for the horse to become as fat as Henry? And how long until the horse moves into Fredaā€™s bedroom? šŸ¤£
He's already there. The old crones obsession is for Jimbob to dresd up in a horse costume and shag her senseless. And he does it because he is totally emasculated by those two witches.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know logic says that shadow didnā€™t move but she did this last time with the camels. Remember? Sheā€™s a head duck thatā€™s for sure šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
She loves a brag. Look at my house I've ruined.

Whenever she shows her full house, her sheep are gonna be reminded what a clever bleep she is. She has that house from manipulation. Not hard work.
She slipped up when she said about not wanting to ā€œshow offā€ but not showing off enough. She corrected herself to sharing šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just watched the utility room/downstairs toilet one - does she say ā€œovertatilly olive from duluxā€?? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh donā€™t worry, I completely understand why your kids have double beds! It would be a different story if they had their own en-suites šŸ˜‰. In Hinchā€™s case thereā€™s just no reason given their house is huge
Mine too ā™„ Especially when they get up in the night and I can just go get in to their bed so everyone still gets sleep. Itā€™s a godsend and best thing I ever did getting them a double and theyā€™re only 5. X

Reactions: 2
Mine too ā™„ Especially when they get up in the night and I can just go get in to their bed so everyone still gets sleep. Itā€™s a godsend and best thing I ever did getting them a double and theyā€™re only 5. X
I hadnā€™t thought of that - now I feel incredibly bad!

Maybe she has got the new animal but itā€™s camera shy and not doing as she says. So she feels she canā€™t reveal the animal until she is fully able to kiss it and stroke it for the cameras and for her to look like some animal whisperer. Sheā€™s a narc, so this new animal will be her major new content. She hasnā€™t got anything left.

Reactions: 13
Other than the house itself, where is the bits of tit everyone has. No shoes or coats, handbag thrown anywhere carkeys lobbed on the kitchen sides she's a liar and a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.