Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My new
Every now and then some clever tattler coins a phrase that has me šŸ¤£ every time I read it. The last one was B tech Brad but now itā€™s oven ready šŸ˜‚. That poor pink chicken, I feel so bad laughing at her name..
One is TophiešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look at her latest follow and tell me. Bloody tell me that isnā€™t a horse in her shed.
Fucks sake Iā€™ll go back and look but if itā€™s a pony Iā€™m going to lose my sweet bleeping mind. No animals should be subjected to her her bullshit but if sheā€™s coming after the equines I will rage.

Reactions: 20
I have to say after this house tourā€¦.there is nothing I hate more than bleeping hoover lines. They look tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I have to say after this house tourā€¦.there is nothing I hate more than bleeping hoover lines. They look tit.
Hate them with a passion.

I hope all her sheep are happy watching that tour, you all bought her that.

The women with so little personality that she made dishcloths her friends. Was bought a house by her followers šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø and they love her for it, utter loons šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Look at her latest follow and tell me. Bloody tell me that isnā€™t a horse in her shed.
Ok, Iā€™ve had a look, and yes I admit, it does look like a pony is in the shelter, but I do think itā€™s a weird shadow OR (wouldnā€™t put it past her) some weird cuddly toy/cutout/hobbyhorse planted for speculation. But It doesnā€™t move a muscle. Not once, horses and ponies move. Constantly. if there is anything there itā€™s not real. Sheā€™s an idiot but sheā€™s also not going to ruin her big reveal like this. Itā€™s a game. Sheā€™s a twit, and if Iā€™m wrong Iā€™m wrong, and although I fully supported astrogate and Lonnie starting secondary in September, I think sheā€™s trying to prank us here. Sheā€™s a dick

• Heart
I haven't watched her stories I'm off all social because my mental health is really bad.

Had to reply to this. I use to own a house but when i separated from my evil ex I had to rent so somedays it makes me feel really crappy and I've gone backwards but I've made this house a home and it's full of love and I'm sure yours is too. I'd rather that then a dull boring show home this bleep shows us. ā¤
I was the same, had a house with my ex-husband, when we split up I had to move out because some how he managed to take my name off the mortgage. He was controlling and still tries to be 8 years later. After living with my mum and dad for 6 months with my 2 kids I moved into a private rental where we still are today. I had nothing apart from our clothes and the kids toys and bits, a kettle and a sofa. I changed a fully magnolia rental into a home for us with colour on the walls and the kids rooms how they wanted them. I used to be bitter that I had lost everything but now I look back at how far Iā€™ve come in every aspect of life, physically and mentally, with my career Iā€™ve worked so hard for over the last 3 years since I changed jobs and how Iā€™ve raised my kids pretty much single handedly with minor input from their dad. I look at him now and feel nothing but pity for him, he may have the house and put on a happy front but I know he leads a miserable life.
Im so proud of me and what Iā€™ve achieved and what Iā€™ve provided for my babes but more importantly the morals and lessons Iā€™ve taught them in life. I may have been knocked down (hard) and hit rock bottom but Iā€™ve got up again, stronger than ever and showed I can do it as Iā€™m sure you are too. Be proud, itā€™s not a step backwards at all but a step towards a better, brighter and happier future for you ā¤ā¤ xx

Edited because my grammar was shocking!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
My friend has a similar size and style of house not far from Hinch. She has competed in showjumping since she was a child and owns several horses (a lifelong passion, not like Sophieā€™s five minute obsession!)
Her house is beautiful but she has no children, none of her animals come into the house, she has a regular cleaner, her and her husband both work full time and sheā€™s away most weekends eventing with the horses. Even her house is more homely and lived in than Hinchā€™s!

Reactions: 21
Love your eyes. Definitely a hutch, could be chicken related but v v small if so. Guinea pigs?

I didn't see the thing in the shed before, looking back I thought it was the light reflecting off the inside wall but it stays the whole time she pans around.
What the hell is this?
Does she live in Area 51? Ghost of the back passage? Jim and Fiddle caught at it?
View attachment 2363681View attachment 2363682View attachment 2363683

Edit to add: I don't think it's alive, whatever it is. It never moves or changes. I think she's storing something big in the shed.
View attachment 2363704
How high is that actual shed? It looks like a full size horse but canā€™t be. Surely it canā€™t be any horses - the space is too small for that type of animal that enjoys running. Perhaps itā€™s Jamie & Freda dressed up as a horse šŸ“ trying to trick the tattle detectives šŸ˜‚
---
You could tell that she or the cleaner had hoovered before she started filming each room - what a sad life. And what a bragfest - a very underwhelming and repetitive tour of the house that is stupidly named Hinch farm. Weā€™ve already seen every room - surprisingly because the Hinchcliffe family moved due to ā€˜privacyā€™ issues, yet those issues clearly arenā€™t a problem for Sophieā€™s sister Sam and her niece Abi who live there now. What a joke! Her house is a burglars delight - they now know every nook and cranny - what an imbecile she is.
I still canā€™t get over how bland and cold the house feels. It doesnā€™t feel look like a family live there

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just searched for the OOTD Hinch exhibited this morning. Either Iā€™m a cheapskate or spending Ā£53 on a potato sack is genuinely silly šŸ¤Ø

IMG_5143.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every now and then some clever tattler coins a phrase that has me šŸ¤£ every time I read it. The last one was B tech Brad but now itā€™s oven ready šŸ˜‚. That poor pink chicken, I feel so bad laughing at her name..
Laughed so hard at this I nearly burst my c section scar šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had three, one died so she got the sunburned one so she should still have three
Ah yeh, you're right. Didn't she only show 2 the other week as well? I seem to remember the sunburned one and the other one on the bench with her. Has another one gone to the big roasting tin in the sky?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was the same, had a house with my ex-husband, when we split up I had to move out because some how he managed to take my name off the mortgage. He was controlling and still tries to be 8 years later. After living with my mum and dad for 6 months with my 2 kids I moved into a private rental where we still are today. I had nothing apart from our clothes and the kids toys and bits, a kettle and a sofa. I changed a fully magnolia rental into a home for us with colour on the walls and the kids rooms how they wanted them. I used to be bitter that I had lost everything but now I look back at how far Iā€™ve come in every aspect of life, physically and mentally, with my career Iā€™ve worked so hard for over the last 3 years since I changed jobs and how Iā€™ve raised my kids pretty much single handedly with minor input from their dad. I look at him now and feel nothing but pity for him, he may have the house and put on a happy front but I know he leads a miserable life.
Im so proud of me and what Iā€™ve achieved and what Iā€™ve provided for my babes but more importantly the morals and lessons Iā€™ve taught them in life. I may have been knocked down (hard) and hit rock bottom but Iā€™ve got up again, stronger than ever and showed I can do it as Iā€™m sure you are too. Be proud, itā€™s not a step backwards at all but a step towards a better, brighter and happier future for you ā¤ā¤ xx

Edited because my grammar was shocking!!
You are truly incredible and your kids are lucky to have you as their mother ā¤

• Heart
Find it so funny she refers to her sheep as followers in person, makes it sound like she's Jesus. They're only your followers online, in person they are people.
Sssh don't tell her that, if she thinks she's Jesus she will start calling them her disciples.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.