Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my Mum stays…. Pull the other one she lives there permanently 🙄 who doesn’t even have one single item in their airing cupboard?! Obviously had the cleaners out that morning and felt braggy
Remember when everyone had livelovelaugh up on their walls, more like
Unlived, unloved, no laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don’t come for me my twinzzz (7&2) have their own Double beds, but we have family that live down south / abroad so when they visit the kids will share one double 🤣 but she has a massive house and doesn’t have that problem, and she’s still a twit
Oh don’t worry, I completely understand why your kids have double beds! It would be a different story if they had their own en-suites 😉. In Hinch’s case there’s just no reason given their house is huge

Reactions: 10
It's a really lovely house.
I like it, not her crap. But the bricks at the entrance are nice. Etc.

It needs more colour. It looks like a staged show home. But it is a lovely house.

The other thing is, I'm glad she pays people do reno it. Like, it shows, the bricks have been done well. Compared to stacey who diys tit and it always shows. I guess that is more relatable but I always thinks, you've got the money, do it properly.

Ron's room is sooo much bigger than lens tho, they won't give a tit now but surely when they're older that'll cause issues?

Ah well rich people problems.

Reactions: 10
I will never believe that she doesn’t have e cleaner after that show. Says she works 6 days a week and has 2 kids- to cover that much ground (to the extent that there is no evidence any of you live there) you’d need to have no job at all and no kids or partner 😂

also I’m lost as to why this boss babe YESSS POINT AT THE FLIPCHART doesn’t have a home office/study? All these sofas everywhere and that tiny little cheapie wall desk thing for her to ‘work’ at? Not even a desk area in bedroom 5 (where her mum doesn’t live ahem)- nowhere she can close the door and sit and do her emails at least?
I’m lost for words as how you can take a mansion and make it unsuitable for your needs and smaller than it was 😂 the kitchen ‘booth’ I will never get over. No kitchen island/prep area, instead she went for a tiny table they can’t all fit around which is the wrong shape, with fixed seating that means you can’t get near the table to eat anyway! The formal dining room (lol) is set like a department store and never sat at. If you like interiors have a look at Ellie Bowmer (Eleanor Bowmer the illustrator’s home account) or House of Hooper to see what she could’ve won 😂 (bright family homes with personality) to name a couple

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Batch no2 the playroom
We all know she stages mess but this is definitely staged.
It’s the middle of the summer holidays and despite me repeatedly telling my 6 and 4 year old toddlers to put away things before moving onto the next thing; our playroom is constantly an explosion of toys. However it looks nothing like that. Where are the collection of figures (in our house various batmans, iron mans, pj masks and too many paw patrols for my liking) arranged into an avengers meeting? Where are the cars all lined ready for a race? Where is the half built train track?
None of this is play.
It’s stuff tipped out. Look at it carefully and it’s not arranged in a way that suggest play. Even the uno cards are just lobbed about. Even if they don’t know how to play a game they’ll usually line them up or make some sort of pattern with the cards. Nope.
She’s just spent the last however many stories showing a house that looks ready for a viewing. A house that has not had anyone sleep, shower or eat in it that day. It’s more immaculate than a show home. Yet the playroom is a tip. It’s her throwing stuff around.

Point 2 - that room is the most overwhelming playroom I’ve ever seen. In that one corner she had a Wendy house (designed for outdoor use); a play tent; play kitchen; play workshop; table and chairs. I wouldn’t know what the hell to play with if I walked in there. Most parents know that you rotate toys. You spread them out (why not have the toy kitchen Ronnies bedroom). She’s stacked them all on top of one another so that there’s actually not any space for meaningful play. Yet their bedrooms are empty. It’s utterly depressing.

Also note the punch bag. Is that for Ronnie to take out his anger on?
You're right, it doesn't look played in, it looks like it's been trashed by an adult or burgled.
If Ronnie has autism or similar then surely this room would be incredibly overstimulating?! Even for neurotypical children it would be too much.
In an actual nursery they wouldn't dream of cramming that into one room as nowhere to play or down time/quiet corner.
Something very sad as well that the kids aren't allowed toys in the four living rooms.
Something lovely about having a few bits and pieces in the living/family room, where you can all be together and play together. Can't see Sofa getting on her hands and knees in the playroom apart from for an advert.
If the mess really has been caused by the boys then I'd have thought them completely trashing the room would suggest there are too many different things going on.
If Ron is on the spectrum then maybe it should be more of a sensory calming room, some toys in large chests so they can be tucked away for more calming play, and with parents taking a more proactive approach to structuring it rather than just everything in a room.
Did make me feel sad for them, no teddies on the sofa in the many living rooms, you'd never think any children lived there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fiddle and jimbob must have been swinging from the chandelier as one of the bulbs has fallen off.
Screenshot_20230807-212058.png

Poor Ron I'd have shat myself in that room with the light thinking it was a giant spider.
Screenshot_20230807-211459.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Look at the fun SsS kids are having. All Ron and Lon got to do was walk slowly barefoot over hot pebbles and play with jelly snakes in the pool oh and paint rocks 😳🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The way she says "utility" is so annoying. She sounds like someone doing a comedy sketch version of someone from Essex.

Agree they don't live there. She lives at her mum's.
The boys live with foster parents and Jamie sofa surfs round mates/his girlfriend's.
Only one living there is her dad, who rents his workhouse. After his recent illness Sofa has allowed him to install an emergency alarm cord, but she fines him if she decides it wasn't an emergency.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Makes total sense now why she bought that green outfit to resemble a wardrobe; because she doesn’t own a wardrobe in the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I want to see the loft where she got the garage saddos to lay flooring that said Hinched
Garage saddos 😂😂😂😂 you nusty troll, they are Jamie’s best (and only) palssssssss after soph paid for them to go to his tit birthhhhddddaaaaaaay paaaaaartaaaaaaay.
Go eat some crunky snacks and be kond hunnay.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Find it so funny she refers to her sheep as followers in person, makes it sound like she's Jesus. They're only your followers online, in person they are people.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.