Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no evidence that a family with 2 young children live in that soulless, beige box. Where is all the crap on the sides? My kitchen sides are cluttered with feathers, pebbles, sticks, random bits of toys maybe the odd lego man. There are random shoes and a tutu at the bottom of my stairs. And do I clean it up on an evening and then film it for the gram? Do I buggery, I walk past it all, close the door and forget about it! But then, my child is allowed to play and have fun because this is her house just as much as it is mine.

She is severely damaging those boys by not allowing them to express themselves or have any colourful fun. What a terribly sad existence for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I wonder what Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen would say of this fabulous interior, and has Mad Ma told him to get well after his last comment? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Am I doing life wrong, because I am wondering how any house can be THAT clean and spotless with two kids. I have one child and I find it difficult to keep my house tidy. The house doesn’t even look lived in.
No you’re not; the only time my house ever looks that spotless is when mine have gone out with their dad and I’ve just finished a deep clean… and sat down with a cuppa for 5 minutes peace before they get home and trash the place 🤣

Reactions: 22
How many times did she say ‘I love it’ and this is my favourite part of the house’ ????
It’s the same when she’s doing paid adverts. ‘I love it!’
Never a ‘I love it because…..’
If I was paying her to advertise something of mine I’d really expect more!

Reactions: 21
When she's describing the paint in the downstairs toilet and she calls it Overty Olive. It's Overtly Olive you thick pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I doing life wrong, because I am wondering how any house can be THAT clean and spotless with two kids. I have one child and I find it difficult to keep my house tidy. The house doesn’t even look lived in.
Nope! I have one child and carers who come in twice a day for 2 hours to help out and my home still isn’t a shell. It’s lived in, there’s washing always lurking, bloody cobwebs that people miss, bits of washing up and no matter how many times anyone hoovers or cleans the bathroom floor it’ll look like it needs doing again in an hour. Totally unrealistic and not relatable at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her house looks like a very expensive Airbnb and she probably thinks that’s great and would take it as a compliment which really highlights her priorities in life. She’d rather have a big, expensive, what she considers to be “posh” house than an individual family home.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't lie, it's a lovely house. I feel a bit tit watching that. Our house is only small. I hope she's happy selling her children's privacy for her big, multi roomed house.
I haven't watched her stories I'm off all social because my mental health is really bad.

Had to reply to this. I use to own a house but when i separated from my evil ex I had to rent so somedays it makes me feel really crappy and I've gone backwards but I've made this house a home and it's full of love and I'm sure yours is too. I'd rather that then a dull boring show home this bleep shows us. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m so KTTP about her posing in knit wear earlier. That pose was hilarious. I just tried to recreate it in front of my mirror. 😂. That pose married with her in the wild today proves that whilst she has a perfectly healthy figure; she ain’t as skinny as she’s claiming to be.
Why does she keep visiting the same zoo by the way???? What’s all that about? Is it where she’s buying the new animals from?

Reactions: 28
I used to fit children’s shoes at a well high street shop and I regularly saw kids with six toes. Their parents always used to apologise, but it’s quite common. Any how hinch is still a twit.

Reactions: 12
Half term and you have an empty house with hoover lines. They cannot live happily in that house no way. It’s not lived in at all

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Half term and you have an empty house with hoover lines. They cannot live happily in that house no way. It’s not lived in at all
She can't do much work sitting on that chair in her office either or they would be marks where she'd pushed it backwards and forwards to sit down. The whole house feels unloved, its cold and soulless

• Heart
A friend’s daughter has recently bought a house and she said when showing me the pictures…
It needs decorating it’s awful like that Hinch woman’s house 😂

• Haha
Every now and then some clever tattler coins a phrase that has me 🤣 every time I read it. The last one was B tech Brad but now it’s oven ready 😂. That poor pink chicken, I feel so bad laughing at her name..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't lie, it's a lovely house. I feel a bit tit watching that. Our house is only small. I hope she's happy selling her children's privacy for her big, multi roomed house.
don’t feel tit. I do sometimes so I understand (wish I made better choices when I was younger and then I wouldn’t be living in a flat and sleep on a Sofabed in the living room so my teenagers can have their own space). Our home is full of love and memories and I bet yours is too. Her home and lifestyle isn’t normal so don’t compare. She sold her kids and soul to the internet and I would never not even for that house.

• Heart
Every now and then some clever tattler coins a phrase that has me 🤣 every time I read it. The last one was B tech Brad but now it’s oven ready 😂. That poor pink chicken, I feel so bad laughing at her name..
Arsenal Hole still gets me every time 🤣 and the newly coined Motorbike disease 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I shouldn't get sucked into pretend insta life styles but today is a prime example of why I dislike her after once thinking i liked her.
I got sucked into all the show home tit watching her before and during lockdown . Questioning myself why I couldn't do what she does and why my home wasn't as perfect an pristine as hers. I'd make myself feel really tit to be honest. I shamefully sent my bloke stupid with the moaning I'd do trying to keep it looking not lived it.
Typing it out now I feel so stupid for trying to live how someone I don't even know pretends too. My kids being happy is all I needed to focus on not saft showy tit.
Thank god I'm not deluded and stupid enough to get sucked in now and I type this as ive just put my kids to bed and have in front of me a heap of toys to put away and their dirty handprints from playing in the garden/mud kitchen most the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How come there’s no toys in the other rooms they aren’t allowed toys out of the toy room. Nothing is out of place that isn’t normal in my eyes yes I can’t deny the house is a lovely house. But it’s not lived in at all I remember the midwife coming out to me once and my house was a mess and she said I’m worried when it’s spotless it looks normal to me.
There is no colour in the house would drive me nuts I would see dust everywhere and that round table in the kitchen is awful and I don’t think the kitchen is nice that space could of been designed way way better.

Bet the kids can’t relax everything is cream that’s not thinking about toddlers now is it 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.