Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rabbit doing a poo makes another appearance!
Screenshot_20230807-193957~2.png

She couldn't have made that tend farm any more blander if she tried. It's like her camera is stuck on sepia mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Stats.

Mrs.

MH.png

Mr.

MR.png

Henry.

Henry.png

Compare SSS
She wasn't that far behind at one point and now it's a million.

SS.png

Reactions: 17
Batch no2 the playroom
We all know she stages mess but this is definitely staged.
It’s the middle of the summer holidays and despite me repeatedly telling my 6 and 4 year old toddlers to put away things before moving onto the next thing; our playroom is constantly an explosion of toys. However it looks nothing like that. Where are the collection of figures (in our house various batmans, iron mans, pj masks and too many paw patrols for my liking) arranged into an avengers meeting? Where are the cars all lined ready for a race? Where is the half built train track?
None of this is play.
It’s stuff tipped out. Look at it carefully and it’s not arranged in a way that suggest play. Even the uno cards are just lobbed about. Even if they don’t know how to play a game they’ll usually line them up or make some sort of pattern with the cards. Nope.
She’s just spent the last however many stories showing a house that looks ready for a viewing. A house that has not had anyone sleep, shower or eat in it that day. It’s more immaculate than a show home. Yet the playroom is a tip. It’s her throwing stuff around.

Point 2 - that room is the most overwhelming playroom I’ve ever seen. In that one corner she had a Wendy house (designed for outdoor use); a play tent; play kitchen; play workshop; table and chairs. I wouldn’t know what the hell to play with if I walked in there. Most parents know that you rotate toys. You spread them out (why not have the toy kitchen Ronnies bedroom). She’s stacked them all on top of one another so that there’s actually not any space for meaningful play. Yet their bedrooms are empty. It’s utterly depressing.

Also note the punch bag. Is that for Ronnie to take out his anger on?
Totally with you on the playroom mess. Everything is just tipped over but doesn’t look like okay has actually happened. Ron’s room had nothing out of place - if they were untidy, surely his room would be a little bit messy too. Hinch has made deliberate messes in the past. She’s also scribbled on furniture too. Her parents really haven’t helped her have they?

Reactions: 12
Why was she speaking more common than usual, no over pronunciation of her t’s. (Does she think it makes her more relatable)
No wedding photos?
If they spend so much time in the orangery why are there no toys in there?
I reckon we didn’t see in the out buildings because that’s where they actually live and the house is just staged for ads 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That house completely lacks personality, colour and warmth. The farmyard theme throughout the house is absolutely ridiculous; when she inevitably gets bored of that theme, she'll have to redecorate more or less the entire house 🤦🏽‍♀️.

The boys aren't going to be farm-obsessed forever, so the mural is Ronnie's room is a complete waste of money. I'm sure she could've found wallpaper with a similar design.

I've never understood parents who buy their children double beds just because there's enough space in the bedroom. And don't get me started on the boys having an en-suite each ! They don't need their own bathrooms, let alone a walk-in shower! She's setting those boys up for a life of greed. There are so many bathrooms in that house, it was completely unnecessary for Henry to have his own wash room 🙄. She said something about using a hallway cupboard as 'extra space' to dry the clothes - ridiculous. The house is huge. she has plenty of space to have a drying rack out for a few hours; and if she thinks she hasn't got enough space, she can use the dog's bedroom as something else!

Everything being beige/white will eventually drive her up the wall with the boys', dog's and other animal's mess lmao.

Rant over - I'm fed up of seeing influencers be unnecessarily overindulgent :ROFLMAO:

Edit lol: All of that space yet they primarily use Lennie's bathroom and spend the day in the orangery... just let that sink in 🥴
Don’t come for me my twinzzz (7&2) have their own Double beds, but we have family that live down south / abroad so when they visit the kids will share one double 🤣 but she has a massive house and doesn’t have that problem, and she’s still a twit

Reactions: 7
“Welcome to my new penis plants and me and Jamie call them” - does that mean it’s twisted as well as tiny? 🙈
IMG_7959.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She kept saying “imposter syndrome guyshhh.” What in her little mind does she think owning a bland tend farm is “impostering” exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry but that picture of L is just dreadful 😂
Both of those pictures are awful. It’s like she’s just had two random insta pictures printed. We’ve got some lovely black and white photos of our kids on the walls. They aren’t professional - we took them, but they are lovely poses and I don’t know… more effort than those two photos. They just seem random. Of all the photos of her kids she could have chosen…. Or is it like the other photos she has of them that were given to her by management.

Reactions: 22
Her tour around her dreary house today was a massive bore fest. Not an iota of interior design sense yet wants us to believe she has a knack for it.

Reactions: 14
Am I doing life wrong, because I am wondering how any house can be THAT clean and spotless with two kids. I have one child and I find it difficult to keep my house tidy. The house doesn’t even look lived in.

Nope you are doing it right - I live alone but my little house isn't as stark as hers because I have hobbies and I like to live in my home.

Reactions: 16
I can't lie, it's a lovely house. I feel a bit tit watching that. Our house is only small. I hope she's happy selling her children's privacy for her big, multi roomed house.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I literally just counted them! 6??!!!! WTAF?
I knew a little boy with a sixth toe. Just born that way and not a big deal, and nothing to be ashamed of.

However, I immediately had two thoughts when i saw it:

1. FannysJohnny/Spacedman joking about people in Maldon having webbed feet

and

2. It’s how Hinch keeps track of how many days a week she thinks she works.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She kept saying “imposter syndrome guyshhh.” What in her little mind does she think owning a bland tend farm is “impostering” exactly?
Does she realise imposter syndrome is when you're good at something/deserve something but you believe the opposite?

Because she isn't good at anything, doesn't deserve anything she's got but believes she does.

What a thick twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.