Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to say. Don’t want to repeat and I’m going to have to do this in batches.

Disclaimer - I watched sound off.
Two things.
1) is it my eyes or is there something in the shed?
2) do I spy a small hutch by their water play table
Love your eyes. Definitely a hutch, could be chicken related but v v small if so. Guinea pigs?

I didn't see the thing in the shed before, looking back I thought it was the light reflecting off the inside wall but it stays the whole time she pans around.
What the hell is this?
Does she live in Area 51? Ghost of the back passage? Jim and Fiddle caught at it?
IMG_20230807_190524.jpg
IMG_20230807_190538.jpg
IMG_20230807_190552.jpg

Edit to add: I don't think it's alive, whatever it is. It never moves or changes. I think she's storing something big in the shed.
IMG_20230807_191233.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I, me, mine. If I could be bothered to subjecting myself to listening again I’d do a tally.

Also

“This is the movie room shall we say……. It’s where we watch films and stuff”

No tit Sherlock, I though that’s where the king held the annual Ghillies ball!!!!!
I've taken one for the team hens...over 21 videos she said 'mine' and 'me' a handful of times, 'my' 42 times and 'I' 133 times....an average of 6.3 recurring per video. Oh and she mentioned Jamie and the toddlers about twice 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Anyone else remember how Sofa was enraged that the papers said she lived in a mansion and she was so insistent that it was a normal family home. She has four living rooms. That's not normal. And the playroom I assume is downstairs so would otherwise by a 6th bedroom or 5th living room.

Still can't get over the fact toddlers need an ensuite. I'd probably have one of the ensuites rooms as the guest room as surely that makes the most sense rather than a 2 yr old?!
I'd have thought under 5s having free access to an ensuite bathroom would be a health and safety risk?! Especially with baths in there? In a family bathroom you'd presumably hear if a young child had an accident as it would be in the hallway but unlikely if a room within a room?
Plus I thought the kids weren't toilet trained yet so why would they need their own toilet 😂😂

Reactions: 31
Batch no2 the playroom
We all know she stages mess but this is definitely staged.
It’s the middle of the summer holidays and despite me repeatedly telling my 6 and 4 year old toddlers to put away things before moving onto the next thing; our playroom is constantly an explosion of toys. However it looks nothing like that. Where are the collection of figures (in our house various batmans, iron mans, pj masks and too many paw patrols for my liking) arranged into an avengers meeting? Where are the cars all lined ready for a race? Where is the half built train track?
None of this is play.
It’s stuff tipped out. Look at it carefully and it’s not arranged in a way that suggest play. Even the uno cards are just lobbed about. Even if they don’t know how to play a game they’ll usually line them up or make some sort of pattern with the cards. Nope.
She’s just spent the last however many stories showing a house that looks ready for a viewing. A house that has not had anyone sleep, shower or eat in it that day. It’s more immaculate than a show home. Yet the playroom is a tip. It’s her throwing stuff around.

Point 2 - that room is the most overwhelming playroom I’ve ever seen. In that one corner she had a Wendy house (designed for outdoor use); a play tent; play kitchen; play workshop; table and chairs. I wouldn’t know what the hell to play with if I walked in there. Most parents know that you rotate toys. You spread them out (why not have the toy kitchen Ronnies bedroom). She’s stacked them all on top of one another so that there’s actually not any space for meaningful play. Yet their bedrooms are empty. It’s utterly depressing.

Also note the punch bag. Is that for Ronnie to take out his anger on?

Attachments

Reactions: 38
Am I doing life wrong, because I am wondering how any house can be THAT clean and spotless with two kids. I have one child and I find it difficult to keep my house tidy. The house doesn’t even look lived in.

Reactions: 29
Just seen it, I’m honestly baffled 🤣 she could’ve just posed by bending one of her knees a bit (not sure if that makes sense). The state of her foot reminds me of that bit in Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets where Lockhart accidentally makes the bones in Harry’s arm disappear 😭🤣

View attachment 2362604
She looks like a giant praying mantis.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I thought she was done, she opened another door!!! Such a soulless house. Altho I must say I didn’t notice the lack of photos till I came on here as we don’t do family photos in my house either.
---
Also agree that the playroom mess looks staged, I thought that straight away

Reactions: 24
1. Imagine your house is that unlived in that you still have labels on your candles

2. Only 2 pictures of the kids in the whole house. How is that a family home?

3. The other chicken is dead, just spit it out.

4. Where were the kids again whilst this was filmed? She would be more relatable if the kids were running round whilst she was filming but god forbid she parents her children for a few minutes.

5. Yes the kids have toys but why doesn't Henry?

6. How much of a bragfest? Enjoy it Hinch because influencers are starting to be taken down.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Batch no2 the playroom
We all know she stages mess but this is definitely staged.
It’s the middle of the summer holidays and despite me repeatedly telling my 6 and 4 year old toddlers to put away things before moving onto the next thing; our playroom is constantly an explosion of toys. However it looks nothing like that. Where are the collection of figures (in our house various batmans, iron mans, pj masks and too many paw patrols for my liking) arranged into an avengers meeting? Where are the cars all lined ready for a race? Where is the half built train track?
None of this is play.
It’s stuff tipped out. Look at it carefully and it’s not arranged in a way that suggest play. Even the uno cards are just lobbed about. Even if they don’t know how to play a game they’ll usually line them up or make some sort of pattern with the cards. Nope.
She’s just spent the last however many stories showing a house that looks ready for a viewing. A house that has not had anyone sleep, shower or eat in it that day. It’s more immaculate than a show home. Yet the playroom is a tip. It’s her throwing stuff around.

Point 2 - that room is the most overwhelming playroom I’ve ever seen. In that one corner she had a Wendy house (designed for outdoor use); a play tent; play kitchen; play workshop; table and chairs. I wouldn’t know what the hell to play with if I walked in there. Most parents know that you rotate toys. You spread them out (why not have the toy kitchen Ronnies bedroom). She’s stacked them all on top of one another so that there’s actually not any space for meaningful play. Yet their bedrooms are empty. It’s utterly depressing.

Also note the punch bag. Is that for Ronnie to take out his anger on?
Exactly- that was my first thought! It's either staged or two children who do not know how to play with anything and are tearing around like 6 month olds emptying things randomly!! There's always a story when you look at kids mess

Reactions: 17
Wtf does she mean that she doesn't know where the other animal is?

You can see the 3 camels, the chicken with feathers, the Tesco ready made chicken and the fat duck that is Henry.

What other animals does she have?
I assumed she meant the other chicken. She does still have three doesn't she?

Reactions: 12
So Hinch definitely isn't on Strictly, we all know that ship has sailed. As someone said early she's known at ASOS as old and irrelevant 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch: Devoid of love, life and character, same as her house

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.