Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
I posted this just over a week ago as a joke, now i’m starting to think it was Sophie after knowing Fiddle & the niece met her out there. Wouldn’t surprise me!
IMG_2217.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So I have a 4 year old, just a couple months older than Ron, and he won't start primary school until August NEXT year, we do live in Scotland so it may be different, but will Ronnie really be going into primarys school in September?
Yep. After 4 years behind a sofa and/or HMP Crem Playroom he will be going into Reception. She has adequately prepared him for this - she has taught him to wait and request things he needs, the toys he plays with are age appropriate, develop his fine and gross motor skills and his social skills have been developed by playing with a range of children at baby groups, stay and plays, having friends over…oh wait.

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Calling a bingo on a post holiday catch up (set up by management) at Pickle Cottage. Hinch with her head in Stacey’s camel toe.

“See trolls. Me and (tend) bestie are still (tend) besty-ing. Get a loife. Hunnayz.”

• Haha

Newcastle 101

I reckon Jimbob said 'woefie I've got us a quote for our holiday' and Woefie said 'hold my Wkd,I've got a folder full of em'

• Haha

14 bacon rolls

It makes me howl how she has tried SO hard to make that message look like it was sent from a genuine follower. The random capitalisation of words is sending me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37

tinkerboo

What a truly sad existence she has. Imaging writing yourself messages and then answering them! Looking back at her holiday pics in years time and knowing that she has photoshopped and filtered every image of her and her kids. She really is fucking sick.
Love how she wore green like a snake 😂😂
I’m so sick of these people using anxiety aswell true anxiety is crippling and you actually can’t leave the house. I had it so bad I couldn’t even walk to the corner shop just constant panic attacks.
I would wake up to panic attacks and go to bed with them and had to go on pills.
I still suffer but not to the extent I did for a year straight I got taxis to work as I couldn’t drive or even get the bus.
These fuckers say it as a get out clause like it’s nothing. I couldn’t have gone to Spain and even now I take diazepam to go on planes. She hasn’t a clue about it she gets trains on her own you physically can’t do that with true anxiety.

She really fucks me off she needs calling out for the lies she tells for sympathy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Star15sh

VIP Member
When photo infront of a door season starts will she have Len in a school uniform too claiming he wants to be just like Ron 🤔

• Haha

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I think this is a big part of whatever a professional may diagnose. The lack of parenting, the lack of interaction, face behind a phone, baby and child shoved behind the sofa (nevermind a cupboard under the stairs) any club he seems to have joined never lasted long it appears, anyone remember baby ballers? He now appears to be shoved in a not quite playroom out of sight in front of a screen most likely. Any interaction he has with his birth giver is staged, stilted and extremely controlled. He's never been able in my opinion (ironically from behind a screen 😂😂) to find out what he likes, who he is as a person, I'm sorry but 4 year olds are just ace, they are so funny and bloody brutal, their personalities are developing and you can see the little person they are becoming. She's missing out on so much, she doesnt even realise. Oh and take that sodding dummy out of Lennies mouth and let him speak.

She is mentally, emotionally and physically stunting the growth and potential of those children.

*whoops sorry for my ramble*
I think she had kids just for the sake of it without considering whether she's capable of being a decent mum. I'm 23 and pretty certain I don't want kids; I've looked after my mum since she had a stroke when I was 17, and because of the way she babied my 44 year old brother and his wife, I've had to help them with the most ridiculous things. I don't resent having to look after mum, she still has some form of independence and I'm glad she's still here, but I reckon I'd be too selfish to be a good mother. I want to finally live my life without the worry of triggering mental health issues/trauma with my own child 😅

Apologies for going off on a tangent with a personal anecdote! I hope it's clear what I'm trying to get at!

• Heart

Therealist

VIP Member
😂 love this! Miss spaced man and all the riddles.

Interesting that Freda hasn’t gone away with them this time. So do the pink crocs with the rainbow & star belong to Sophie or Abi? I just can’t see Soph going away and not taking x2 adults to look after the boys. If she hasn’t then maybe this explains all the sympathy quotes she’s been posting whilst on holiday.
This is exactly what I can’t work out.
The sympathy quotes would 100% be posted due to her sulking & not being able to handle the responsibility that comes with it being just her inch and the boys

But because of the crocs & other signs Im back to my original thoughts.
I believe fiddle did go with them, sofas just not been posting in real time. The whole holiday isn’t in real time

Reactions: 36

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Arundo donax (Spanish cane) versus mango plants :rolleyes:
Just make sure when you get home. Soph, and buy your (plastic) mango tree that you get the right plant :sneaky:

1690566093290.png

1690566151785.png

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Someone innocently asked “who takes your photos when you’re away” for a sheep to respond with “who takes your photos when you’re away” They are all so aggressive (really annoyed I didn’t get a screenshot because it seems to have disappeared now 🤔)

"You never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory" 🙄 the moment that needs to be filtered, edited, photoshopped until you look like a different person. The moment you haven't actually enjoyed because you're too busy getting the perfiK picture. wow she pisses me off. So fake 🤬 shows she had other people there cos who took the picture in the pool doubt it was Ronnie 🤡

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Why the fuck would u even mention how long ur other half has been in the loo? She's a grade A twat

• Sick

MaldonMalaise

Who does she think she is saying they're sure they will talk about Ronnie's journey at some point. It's not her story to tell, it's disgraceful that she would give the world details on whether her son has any diagnosis or not, especially when he's not even old enough to understand it himself. Also hanging onto the info for when it suits her content release best, vile behaviour.
The thing is she has said and posted so much that it's really obvious what the "journey" (ugh) is, she just wants to work out how to monetise it.

Because she's a shit mum and she only had him for social media content.

And also because we called Ron's additional needs when he was a baby and she hates that we were right. Because it's all about Sophie.