Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louanne

VIP Member
Why does she need to make her life easier by getting most of the washing done while she's there?
Seeing how neither of them have a job, why couldn't she just bring it home? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
There was a sheep mentioned on here a while back because she’s got a picture on her wall of her and her husband meeting the Hinch’s at the book signing. Well, guess what, she’s selling a Hinch lamp and a Hinch candle 😱
#Lakey20 😉🤭

• Haha
Hardly ever leave the house - is she joking???? 😂 The amount of LIES she spews to her followers is unbelievable. You could write a book based on the amount of lies she has come up with over the years. She still hasn’t told them that she was at a wedding when Ron was ill… she didn’t share that bit of info with them did she? She couldn’t even tell them the truth about buying tend Hinch farm. She just strings them along one lie after another.

works 6 days a week?? Doing what? 😂 keep telling yourself that love. Deluded? Totally.

stop typing these ridiculous messages to yourself….clearly going to be advertising something tomorrow….got to get the sympathy post out first of all

Attachments

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 I’ve had to come back and reiterate how funny this is

“Lights up my days?!?“
“Thank you for what you’ve become”

11B5F434-F698-4E24-8CD4-C840D815E89E.gif

she’s 👏🏻 been 👏🏻 on 👏🏻 holiday. A holiday she bitched about the entire time. Jamie. Take your crocs and your two toddlers and GTFO. Can’t believe I’m saying this. But you deserve better.

• Haha
  • Sick

Andioooop

VIP Member
I've noticed with 90% of her "followers" messages, they all have the dash - inbetween sentences. She slips up too much with how SHE sends the messages.
She'll show us a "nasty" message that she's sent herself next "then I have messages like THIS. Thanks LINDA!"

She's a melt.
She doesn't work from home 6x a week.
She films her life, sorry, animals and her robotic emotionless kids, and herself watching Love Island and talking to her husband like shit. That's not work. She wouldn't last 5 minutes in my job, or anyone else's.
OH! And yeah you do search ya name, you little tattle troll x

The only truth in that is she doesn't leave the house, she means sofa though. Lazy bitch
You know she’s sent it, the fact this ‘fan’ is thanking her aswell 🤣 just like Hinch thanked Molly Mae & Spain ffs. Pathetic

• Haha

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Just came across this golden oldie from August 2020, acting out a scene from The Ring 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I’ve just got back from 3 weeks in Nerja. Didn’t see Sophie though. I was there on my own with two toddlers (age 15 &14). I managed to fly there , hire my car and drive to the villa. Then survive 3 weeks without needing my mum to help. She would never survive as a single mum!! Funny she never mentioned how absolutely boiling it is there right now. Especially in a villa away from the coast

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
None of the Q&A mentioned heat wave or Ronnie being unwell - by that I mean - “we took it slowly” or “this was a great chance for him to get his appetite back” etc yiu know what I mean.
The Q&A wasn’t helpful for parents travelling with young kids. Or what it’s like in a villa vs all inclusive. What Nerja is like. How she kept them entertained at meals in restaurants. Hiring a car. Excursions to do In that area. Nothing. Why do a holiday q&a about your unwell dad; possibly autistic son; the fact that your snuck your family out there with you.
People asked about toys and strollers/behaviour on the flights and she ignored them. Oh my kids didn’t play with toys. My kids slept on the flight. That’s right cos you didn’t bring toys. You brought iPads. She’s so fixated on her pseudo interview that she doesn’t actually create any meaningful content.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She will be wetting herself over this comment. This is what she really wants from those photos, the sheep stroking her egotistical head saying she looks amazing and skinny.

Screenshot_20230730_172238_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

londonLA

Chatty Member
Thank you for an amazing holiday! Thank you for letting me come along to an isolated villa in the middle of nowhere surrounded by greenery so I could be spoken to like shit, play chauffeur, bag carrier and childminder while you sat on your arse scrolling for quotes to update your millions of bots. I love you so much MrsHinch! Love Jamie.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: PATHETIC AND CRINGE! honestly this guy is spinless as well as Knobless. You just damm right know all they did was argue on that holiday or sit in silence the other half of time. I bet that knob was banished to that dilapidated old caravan out in the bushes most nights while she swanned round the villa.

• Haha

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I started following Hinch at the beginning of 2019. I really liked her as she made cleaning seem less like a chore. My mental health was dreadful at the time, and this newfound interest in cleaning really helped me get back on track alongside therapy.

I thought she wouldn't be like other influencers who stop posting the things that gave them a huge following in the first place... clearly I was wrong! I used to keep on top of her insta stories, but since 2021 I've only really watched her stories out of boredom.

She's no longer relatable, she's set herself up for life so no longer feels the need to keep the momentum going with cleaning posts, and she's pretty boring too! 🥴

Plus, it's blatantly obvious she prefers Lennie (dreadful name lol) over Ronnie...

I remember reading about the dreadful tattle threads in her memoir, so it feels weird being here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Not to derail from the holiday Q&A. But, even as a non-parent, I cannot fathom why you would think it’s acceptable for strangers to be sharing photos of your child(ren) to their story.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Her holiday seems beyond boring. I know we only see small snippets but everything she has shown would put you to sleep. No videos of her having fun with the kids on the beach, in the sea, in the pool. No pics of a cocktail with the sun shining. No selfies showing you having a great time. No food pics. Nothing… I know everyone’s holidays are different and not everyone posts stuff but I’m just finding it all very weird.

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
do not tell your childs story for fuck the autism spectrum sakes! it is HIS DECISION to share that. not yours. not theirs. its doesnt and should not be out there when he has no say in this.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Why is she given the time of day. This is like one of our relatives,who we see pics of randomly.and little snippets of life from. Buuuut their pages are private for just family.and it's just a family member who keeps on touch sporadically,and only to family. They are not a grabby greedy "celeb" being paid a shit ton to post family (minimum) photos.or quotes. I don't applaud them for cleaning their shower,preparing tea for their child. I don't bare witness to them watching TV at night or cuddles with their dogs!
She's not something. Anything. She's a greedy grabby egocentric twat. A liar. Cheat.fake. noone would pay my aunt Belinda for this shit.so I sure as shit font think hunch deserves it.its weird. It's wrong. It's just so wrong.
And we laugh at her.kniw she's a twat. But it's darker than that because she IS being given the life.for free. By us. Ur gross hinch.
Her gram is just weird... what even is it now 🤷🏻‍♀️

The “Home” aspect sure does have to cover a lot, mainly her children, bitching about them or cackling at them. Showing them dressed as tend twins, that’s a farce in itself as she wouldn’t last half a minute looking after twin babies. Hinch Bros, is just a brand, poor kids. I’m still disgusted at her putting so much of Rennie in hospital, especially the pics.

As for the menagerie, nobody cares... seen one floofhead seen them all. They are 🥱 So are the chickens, feck knows how many she has left or what they’re called... they’re 🥱 as well.

All of the stories she adds involving 💩 That’s about the closest thing there is to her “Home” and herself.
The nearest you will ever see of her true self is Gretel... she is Gretel. If NoNob wasn’t such a twat I’d feel sorry for him having to put up with her.

I feel sad for R&L. They look so lost sometimes, also confused. My children are similar ages and I can’t for a second think of them looking like Rennie and Lonnie, being treated like actors in their own lives. Anyone calling themselves their tend “Aunties” are just encouraging her to use them all the more for content and engagement.

If she had any respect for her children she’d step right back from the gram now. This bullshit is going to affect R&L so much in the future. But she’s a narc, obsessed with being the centre of attention, the centre of the world and no amount of attention is enough. No amount of money is enough either. Her BS will continue for as long as the pounds keep rolling in.

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Hey up, he’s been allowed to use his insta account. I completely agree that anyone who needs to post how much they love their other half on social media is trying to convince themselves more than anything. I also agree that he was fully capable of going back to work, for self respect more than anything. I’ve always paid for the the holidays in our family, that’s how we have worked things whether that be a caravan, chalet, camping or hotel. This year is the first time he’s paid half, thanks to increasing costs. He will still say thank you for a nice holiday. Not because he is a lazy grifter but because I organise it all. My husband has self respect, integrity and balls. Something Inch is significantly lacking.
I pay the mortgage on my house, never has Mr Swedish Chef thanked me for allowing him to live rent free, I'm going to post a cryptic message on social media, that will sort him and his ungrateful attitude right out! 🤣
---
I don't think it's very nice to tell your husband to shut up in front of your kids. Not really language you want your two "toddlers" picking up is it?
Fuck off would be more realistic and relatable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chatty Member
The boys are “play fighting” now are they?!
Shaming her husband publicly for being on the toilet is a fucking new low. Maybe he’s just sat down watching the football having 2 minutes of fucking peace from YOU Sophie. Or tugging one out over the GF he left For you thinking about what could have been. She’s a fucking ungrateful, spoiled bitch.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I love the fake fan mail. The “fan” is as illiterate as she is; capitals, hyphens, spaces all over the shop. She has answered a question that wasn’t even asked 🙈 the 6 days a week is back - in the last 2 months when has she done that? 10 days in hospital, 2 weeks holiday, random week off whilst she recovered from hospital stay, 2 weddings, one hen do. I’d love to work her version of 6 days a week. But at least we are back to what we know: fighting, belittling her husband, woe is me, taking one for the team, lies about shit. Cue advert or expensive crap she doesn’t need.