Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
They’re identical twins didn’t you know so the names on the clothing I imagine are so she doesn’t get them mixed up 😂
The only way I can tell them apart is Lonnie has really curly hair an Ron doesn't. Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 44

londonLA

Chatty Member
I knew it wouldn't take long for her to come home and start with the moaning and belittling.
Maybe he's been in loo so long as he's screaming into a fucking blanket or something after the trauma of that two week holiday stuck in middle of nowhere with her.

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I reckon they've either took an au pair or nanny with them, or if the tea that fiddle is home is true, Jamie's parents have met them out there.

Anyway, what a boring looking holiday. Currently typing from my own Spanish balconaaaay, about to get dressed and spend the day on the beach. Kids have been to the kids club, disco, had face painting, spent two days solid playing in the pool/hotel splash park, they've made tons of friends, we stayed up late (11pm bedtimes 💀) to watch a magic show the other night, tonight is kids club movie night which they won't let us forget!
We made sure that we booked somewhere that is geared up for them, because otherwise it's on us to entertain them all week and we may as well have stayed at home if that's the case! I love my kids but it's my holiday too!
Those poor boys have been cooped up with whatever adult they've been handed off to, and have been completely sheltered from just being kids on holiday.

There's totally a time and place for private villa holidays but with young kids it's not it. They need excitement and entertainment.

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Another quote...:sleep:
I'm sure there will be more quotes when they return as we know there will be some bullshit made up story about her either being mum shamed again, someone shitting themselves, one of the kids playing up on plane or her ripping her dress on the baggage claim and having to do a quick change Into another outfit as she rides round on the conveyor belt before she comes back out the other side guys!
And in all honesty if she spurted something as far fetched as that out of her mouth I seriously wouldn't be shocked at this stage.

• Haha

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Never leaves home!!! She’s just home from a fortnights holiday, she has a highlight of vlogs she has posted in the last 12 weeks with at least 8 days she has not been at home, some days outs with the family, a work trip to Manchester and lonnies birthday! And that is just from may to now, like others have said we also know of theatre trips and hen parties, weddings and piss ups with her gash out with trolloman, how on earth the sheep fall for this nonsense is beyond me

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
To be fair her holiday has made me really appreciate the holiday I have booked for next month. It may not be Nerja, just a little air bnb staycation, but we have soo much fun stuff and activities with the kids planned I’m really looking forward to it. I *was* a little sad about not getting abroad this summer but she’s made it look so fucking boring I’m glad to save some pennies 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
1. narcs do like to read nice things about themselves
2. You don't work 6 days a week although you should try it!
3. You deleted all social media because you can't take anything negative written about you
4.We allll know you search your name on the daily
She deleted Facebook & Twitter because she didn’t want people to see what a nasty bitch she was/still is! 😂

Reactions: 43

indentifiesasahooman

My non-professional opinion is that it’s not autism, it’s lazy parenting and laughing at him when he speaks instead of engaging with him.
I think this is a big part of whatever a professional may diagnose. The lack of parenting, the lack of interaction, face behind a phone, baby and child shoved behind the sofa (nevermind a cupboard under the stairs) any club he seems to have joined never lasted long it appears, anyone remember baby ballers? He now appears to be shoved in a not quite playroom out of sight in front of a screen most likely. Any interaction he has with his birth giver is staged, stilted and extremely controlled. He's never been able in my opinion (ironically from behind a screen 😂😂) to find out what he likes, who he is as a person, I'm sorry but 4 year olds are just ace, they are so funny and bloody brutal, their personalities are developing and you can see the little person they are becoming. She's missing out on so much, she doesnt even realise. Oh and take that sodding dummy out of Lennies mouth and let him speak.

She is mentally, emotionally and physically stunting the growth and potential of those children.

*whoops sorry for my ramble*

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Louanne

VIP Member
She can't share Ron's journey cos he isn't on one. The only thing he's having to cope with is having shit parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Hardly ever leaves her house and works from home six days a week??? Oh do fuck off Sopha and when ya get there fuck off some more

• Haha
Reactions: 42

grumpytor

She may be thin but she still photoshops her ‘excess’ skin. And she does NOT have anxiety - everything is a lie, why can’t people see that?
IMG_7813.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Yeah just to echo what you nusty hens have already said, she 100% sent that message to herself. You can tell by the way she’s answered it. Telling the “fan” everything will fall into place I promise… makes no sense. They didn’t say they were worried about themselves or anything…They asked Hinch how she stops the inner chatter overpowering HER. Not once did the “fan” mention themselves. So what is she on about in that reply?

She’s just word vomited a load of stuff in answer to our “Hinch is over” vibe and then drafted a question to suit it but totally missed the context 😂

What a fucking wet wipe. I honestly cant. She’s done.

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Anyone else got a 4 YEAR OLD TODDLER starting school in just over a month?!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Change that narrative hinch jeeeez 🤯

• Haha