Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what age she'll stop dressing them the same? Can see them going through their teens all matchy matchy. Most kids like to choose their own clothes from Ronnie's age. Hinch the control freak, can't let them be free. Surprised she hasn't shoved a dummy in Ronnie's gob to complete the look.
It infuriates me that she dresses them the same. I have twins and have never dressed them the same they are separate people. Mine are the same age as Ronald and pick what they want to wear now (one had wellies and shorts on today with a high vis vest😂) she obviously forces them to dress the same I can imagine Ronald saying he wants to wear something mismatched and her telling him no because it doesn't match her aesthetic

Reactions: 30
Hinch is incredibly boring. She’ll belly laugh at anything. This whole mango tune she kept playing on her stories gave me the ick. She’s got zero content now which is why she ends everything with “can’t wait to get back to my cleaning” Yawn.

Reactions: 25
Thank you, it's not me, I'll see if I can change the photo. I found it on a post on Facebook.
Deff shows it was her at the wedding though. Her hair can loo dark in certain light.
---
all ive seen is shes just as cockey as ever. and on the whole thats really sad. this woman will never crawl out her own ass and will only be stoking her own fires ready for her next ego boost

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Might be niaive of me as I'm a new parent but do boys that old, especially Ron being nearly school age, need a pushchair? They're not physically disabled and she doesn't take them out?
I'm sure she's got that Munchausen by proxy and will soon start telling the boys they've got a Victorian wasting disease and can't walk.

Second of all I'm absolutely howling that somebody asked her if Ron took the photos of her and Inch. I really hope they were trolling her and that it wasn't a genuine question.
Funny how she tried to keep it secret that her childcare came with her on holiday. What a weirdo. Then says she couldn't relax because she had two toddlers, even though there were FOUR people looking after them. Surely she can't think it's normal that she's incapable of looking after her own kids?
I'd be so annoyed if I was Inch, always third wheeling.
---
bleeping hell, the neck on it!

Edit: image cropped.
Bloody hell she looks like ET

Reactions: 32
Iconic came up on my feed, thought I’d have a nose. As usual they have given her the apprentice discount, you get better if you shop directly. Another company fulfilling their contract obligations.

Reactions: 14
When photo infront of a door season starts will she have Len in a school uniform too claiming he wants to be just like Ron 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When photo infront of a door season starts will she have Len in a school uniform too claiming he wants to be just like Ron 🤔
Poor little Len will be wearing a uniform to soft play because they are always have to be dressed the same 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whoever said it previously you are deffo right about the text box being placed over his feet to cover the fact that he’s taken those awful sandal things off. You can see them behind him…can’t have a pic where they aren’t 100% matching ….

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Shopping in SHEIN now? Times change, I remember the £400 sundress she bought for a kids birthday party.

Really starting to think they may be having cash flow problems what with the budget airline, the mid range holiday villa etc
Probably an undeclared #ad or #gifted. Shein is as unethical and dodgy as she is.

Reactions: 13
I think I get a bingo for saying those red crocs with the rainbow belonged to Abi! 😁 knew she’d have at least one extra person there to help her. Of course Freda came as well. However, didn’t Spacedman say that Freda was at home? Unless the Hinchliffes went on holiday earlier - let’s face it nothing is ever real time with her. Why be so secretive about the FAMILY holiday? She’s always hiding the truth from her followers. She could have shared those photos throughout the holiday - why now? She knew Tattle knew which must piss her off 🤭 She’s on Tattle & IG 6 days a week - that’s her job whilst Jamie does the rest 😆

omg I am so fed up of her drip feeding this Ron’s journey crap. Either tell the world what he has or shut the 🤬 up! Stop with the dangling of the autism carrot. As a mother she should be ashamed of herself. His medical history should be a private matter and not something she uses for engagement and sympathy. It’s disgusting.

Her parents are never together. Think they must be separated. Freda the hag must practically live at tend farm. Maybe Soph hates being alone with Jamie and the boys? They clearly aren’t her world if she has to have others with them ALL of the time. Where are Jamie’s family in all this? They seem to hardly visit and vice Versa. Is that because they can’t stand Sophie and her controlling mum? Soph never parents those boys - just pretends to when she needs to be seen in a certain light. Their whole life - holidays included, is just one massive sham- a show put on for IG.

Abi no doubt enjoys the pocket money she gets from Aunt Soph, but when the tit hits the fan, which it will one day as you can only lie for so long before getting caught out - she won’t be boasting about her Aunt being Mrs Hinch. Bet most of the kids at high school don’t even know who the hell she is, or if they do they have a giggle at her expense or behind her back.
I am 99% sure that Freda lives at tend Farm, which is fine. A lot of people now have parents live with them, plus it’s big enough for her to have her own annex. It’s just that she’s too shady to share it.

Reactions: 21
The language ‘I flew my mum and niece out’ saint saviour Soph 😂

unhinged that she cannot parent without her mum there. I know people who only go abroad with parents/in-laws. They are the useless shits who say things like ‘well that way mum can have the kids while we go out for dinner. We need some us time it’s only fair’- don’t have kids if you don’t want to parent. They are YOUR children, or your mother’s. If you want a child-free lifestyle don’t have a child. (P.s if my mil was on holiday with us I would drown myself in the pool. Jamie likes the free babysitting that’s why he puts up with it)
I think it’s good for families to go away together (if they all get on). Children get to spend quality time with their grandparents and the parents do get some quiet time. If you all live close to each other it’s not so important, but with so many families separated by distance is good bonding time for grand parents and their grand kids. Some people do take the piss and take their parents as unpaid slaves, that’s not on. Hinch is just OTT and incapable.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched a story on Lisa Snowden’s Insta where she’s doing a skincare routine with her niece, who must be about 8. Putting aside the issue of children on social media, this young girl describes the products, what they smell like, what they feel like in her skin, how to use them perfectly. Not a single “I just love it”! Dogpie should get some lessons from her.

Reactions: 14
Is her son Autistic?
I would say he definitely has traits that would suggest a ND diagnosis. It's been obvious since he was a baby. However, it's not a journey, it shouldn't be used for content and engagement and both parents are complicit in exploiting and failing to safeguard their children.
---
Princess Sofa was on Fiddles tit until she was 25 so naturally she wants her boyyyeeezzzzzzzz to be equally as emotionally stunted and awkward and downright bleeping pathetic as she is. Forgive me nusty hens, I was under the impression it was a parents job to want better for their kids. She seems to want them living in the cunty cottage eating Jusroll for the rest of their days
Paradoxically complains about how she has to parent her tend toddler twins and how she can't relax on her mango safari 245677th holiday for the year

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So I just had to get him own uniform guys. (Because I am not able to parent properly and say no to my children).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm wondering if Ronnie didn't have the diagnosis Sophie wanted (autism) and has a different diagnosis e.g dispraxia, globally delayed.

Reactions: 22
Iconic came up on my feed, thought I’d have a nose. As usual they have given her the apprentice discount, you get better if you shop directly. Another company fulfilling their contract obligations.
Ironic because she doesn’t have a nose in the #ads

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Might be niaive of me as I'm a new parent but do boys that old, especially Ron being nearly school age, need a pushchair? They're not physically disabled and she doesn't take them out?
I'm sure she's got that Munchausen by proxy and will soon start telling the boys they've got a Victorian wasting disease and can't walk.

Second of all I'm absolutely howling that somebody asked her if Ron took the photos of her and Inch. I really hope they were trolling her and that it wasn't a genuine question.
Funny how she tried to keep it secret that her childcare came with her on holiday. What a weirdo. Then says she couldn't relax because she had two toddlers, even though there were FOUR people looking after them. Surely she can't think it's normal that she's incapable of looking after her own kids?
I'd be so annoyed if I was Inch, always third wheeling.
---

Bloody hell she looks like ET
Most children stop using a pushchair at 2.5 ish, maybe up to 3 for longer distances. After that they use scooters or walk!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.