Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ronnie, starting school in September and a photo of him in a pushchair has been plastered over the internet. This kids gonna get mocked by the older kids.

yeah maybe when my kids were that age or a bit older they would have a quick ride say at Disney World where there’s loads of walking but I’d never, ever have published them for anyone and everyone to see. She’s an absolute moron, with not an ounce of brain to think about the impact on her kids, it’s just how much cash their photos bring in.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Today I’ve seen a quote all over Instagram, so guarantee Hinch will plagiarise it:
“Parenting is only hard for good parents” going to put that on my bingo card this week

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course she had her mum there. Truthfully, how does Jamie feel about always having his mother in law hanging around? It's wo weird that two adults can't seem to go on holiday as a family of four. I don't think I've ever met anyone who's always had to bring their mother along, everywhere! Sure, we went on the occasional holiday with my gran/aunts/uncles/cousins as a big group, but for the most part it was always just the five of us (mum, dad and three daughters). The hand photo is so weird. Makes it seem like it was just the three of them and no Jamie. Maybe he was off having a sulk that they were there, again!

And stop calling Ronnie a toddler! He's the same age as my son who will be going in to Big School this year! Is she still going to be calling them toddlers when they've fucked off to Uni??
I think it's very very strange too he must be annoyed by this surely and I would say it causes alot of arguments in private with them both. I would go insane if the MIL was there every second of every day even on your holiday.Its either hinch cannot be without her for a second which is very sad and strange behaviour or fiddles Is intruding on them big time which wouldn't surprise me because she is a walking red flag and after seeing them reciepts and reading the wiki she is not what I thought she was atal.I can't see Jamie wanting her around so much either or asking her to be around them so much so it's one or the other. I thought for a split second over the last week or so that maybe she did go away with just her boys without extra help because it's a completely normal thing to do but no the whole posse is flew in as per.

Reactions: 19
SHOCK!

cling on and fiddle we’re flown out

in all honesty how does Jamie cope always having his MIL there and never his own family? It’s such a weird set up

Reactions: 28
It genuinely baffles me any time she posts about them going ANYWHERE ( I know this is rare as she never leaves the house 😏) that they never do anything, not even a trip to a farm down the road, as just a family of 4! They have been lucky enough to go away on several UK and abroad holidays since they had R&L but never has it just been Mum, Dad and the kids.

I'm going abroad with my 3 toddlers next week (ages 480 months, 72 months and 49 months) and I'm feeling all the feelings from excited to downright terrified of how it will go. But I'm embracing it because I'm an adult and know I am lucky to be able to take a break in the sun with my so any hiccups I just need to suck up and sort out. Is this where Soph fails? Is that that scared of things like delays or tantrums that she needs yet another pair of hands with her at all times to help her?

I dunno if I'm making any sense here. I just really don't get her...there's being close to your Mum, and then there's being a human centipede with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just saw her q&a so had to pop in to give my 50p

you’re in your thirties and can’t even stand a holiday with your children & husband without flying your mum& niece out. You need help Slotha

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I haven’t been here for a long time but had a look over the weekend when I was bored. Can’t believe no-one has said anything about shy anxiety ridden Soph wearing a crop top/bralette in her greeting the pets video which is meant to be straight off the flight.

We can assume she did wear that home as Lennie is in the same outfit as his buggy photo with Ron taken at the airport before the flight home purposefully for that Q&A question coming up (literally no other reason why you’d take a photo in an underground car park)

She must be feeling confident in her body to be going out dressed like that after two children and where she can be closely examined (if anyone could recognise her in the wild of the plane/airport)

Reactions: 13
thread suggestion: So a group of Plums went on holiday amongst a load of Mangoes

Honestly I mean I know she is weird and a simpleton but seriously imagine having your mum literally everywhere you go! MrBlobbyNoKnobby is a twit but surely he must of said something about it to Hinch at some point? Surely there is a breaking point? Though maybe he has his cake and eats it (in more ways than one! We all remember that Man-booby wobble in the Wendy house not long ago!) in that if fiddle is there she deals with most of Princess Soph's behaviour and tantrums while he gets to take old Fiddle in the bedroom once Hinch is having one of her many naps! :sick:

The amount of pictures and videos posted of them boys in last 24 hours is ridiculous. Why was she filming them sleeping on the plane? Why was she having pictures taken of Ronnie 'asleep' in the pool (put the kid to bed, he obviously shattered!) or putting up pics of him looking zoned out in the resturant with a cloth and hat over his head?! No one needs to see this. No one. Their 'Little Ronnie Moments'' or whatever the duck she was calling them.......Erm, they arent their little moments though are they? They've been taken, edited, uploaded and used as content on her pathetic platform.

Reactions: 22
I haven’t been here for a long time but had a look over the weekend when I was bored. Can’t believe no-one has said anything about shy anxiety ridden Soph wearing a crop top/bralette in her greeting the pets video which is meant to be straight off the flight.

We can assume she did wear that home as Lennie is in the same outfit as his buggy photo with Ron taken at the airport before the flight home purposefully for that Q&A question coming up (literally no other reason why you’d take a photo in an underground car park)

She must be feeling confident in her body to be going out dressed like that after two children and where she can be closely examined (if anyone could recognise her in the wild of the plane/airport)
There’s definitely been a huge shift in what she’s wearing - at home and in public - over the last couple of months. Within 5 months she’s gone from baggy jumpers to hide it all to crop tops and skin tight leggings. We all know she’s not been down the gym and switching to a healthier diet. At best she’s been starving herself. At worse she’s had surgery/ weight loss medication.
she’s totally feeling herself right now but because we know it’s been achieved in her typical underhand and irresponsible manner it just winds me up.

Reactions: 28
What in god’s name is this? Ok Huns.
This looks like one of them cheap sex line cards you'd see plastered in phone booths back in the day. The close up face and the tacky text written next to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched Gemma A story, daughter and new born asleep, partner away, home alone . Makes you realise even more how weird Hinchs setup is

Reactions: 26
She goes out more times a week than my bleeping wheelie bin does, the great big crank of a lier. 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
And she never searches her name on the old tinterweb? Yeh, like we even believe that because she's such an egotistical twit. So much so, she needs a light switch 💡 up her own arse for when her big head is up there. She talks so much tit and believes her own lies. We all know Google and Tattle are her real best fwiends. Honestly she is the most irritating bleeping wetwipe on the planet. I'd say even more irritating than a serious dose of thrush too.
I think the never leaving the house bit was meant about when Ron was in hospital ;)

Reactions: 1
This is the Mrs Hinch version that she's happy with.

Overly tanned, thinner, showing off in skimpy outfits, and, in her mind, glamorous.

Her appearance is all that matters to her.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.