Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just got back from 3 weeks in Nerja. Didn’t see Sophie though. I was there on my own with two toddlers (age 15 &14). I managed to fly there , hire my car and drive to the villa. Then survive 3 weeks without needing my mum to help. She would never survive as a single mum!! Funny she never mentioned how absolutely boiling it is there right now. Especially in a villa away from the coast
I hope your toddlers wore matching clothes throughout their stay....! I mean 14 and 15 they are twins aren't they!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's hard work spraying, wiping & phone stroking editing! 🥴
Sloatha must be even thicker than we thought if she doesn't realise she's timed out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who goes round wearing Mrs Hinch slippers? She’s such a massive narc. Pure tackiness. It’s funny seeing how she was years ago to how she is now. You can tell that the sudden media and brand attention went to her head and she thought she was an actually celebrity. She surrounds herself with yes people and enablers and that is the problem - she’s a gravy train for her family so they won’t tell her off for lying all the time.

as for having the time to edit a cleaning video…we all know she has all the time in the world. Never looks after her kids or takes them anywhere by herself. Doesn’t cook. Has support from jobless Jamie and controlling Freda. She has no real work whatsoever.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I'm trying to be a good troll but I can't. Her head shape is weird. She's like one of those bobble heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she incapable of just filming herself "cleaning" without editing (& filtering) it to tit ?!!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how the papers just pick up on what she says and have never done a comparison of how she looks, they could have a field day with all the head shots. As for those "size 5" grippers.....

Reactions: 8
Been lurking for the last couple of threads, but just wanted to say that my 2 year old Granddaughter is fiercely independent and strong willed with it. She likes to choose her own clothes each day, including which hair ties she wants in, and will try and dress herself too. Sophies kids are actually like her puppets! It's so odd to not only keep dressing them the same, but to not see any real kind of personality come through. Ronnie should be much more independent than he appears to be by now, especially in getting him ready for school life. He needs to be able to dress himself for a start but i dont know that she'll have allowed him to? Lennie should be starting to show some personality traits too, yet they're like dolls or something. She's holding them back majorly while they're made to perform and look exactly how she wants them to. Just bizarre!

Reactions: 15
Could she have made the AD writing any less obvious. It's basically hidden under her profile tab. She's such a knob.

Reactions: 11
When the duck did she film that shite? She's got no tan and is filtered to duck. I'm off to message maybelline

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.