Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day of ads today? Get them all in at the start of the month? It’ll be telling if she does or not. Maybe we need a tally this month of her actual ads to
See how many she’s got left.
I thought today might be Thursday as she’s off again. I might need to go back to using a watch and not her posts as she is off more than on.
---
Could the buggy be to somehow play on some sort of disability? Either from the motorbike disease or something else?
A little bit yes. But I think she can’t cope when they run in different directions, she has no control over them, flusters very easily so straps them in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought today might be Thursday as she’s off again. I might need to go back to using a watch and not her posts as she is off more than on.
---

A little bit yes. But I think she can’t cope when they run in different directions, she has no control over them, flusters very easily so straps them in.
Thats definitely the real reason but she’ll pass it off as disability

Reactions: 9
Had my eyebrows tinted last night for the first time and when the lovely lady asked me how I wanted them the first words out of my mouth were "I don't want to look like Mrs Hinch".
She's the anti-influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her toes look like the beer bottle sweets you could get in pix n mix. Both equally as rank 🤢😂
Screenshot_20230801_124325_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230801_123941_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm wondering if Ronnie didn't have the diagnosis Sophie wanted (autism) and has a different diagnosis e.g dispraxia, globally delayed.
I think he hasn’t been given the diagnosis she was hoping for (by hoping for I mean one that she thinks would make more £s) so now she keep dropping hints to make the sheep think he has something he doesn’t!she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion.

Hincherella won't be invited to molly maes wedding ball. Hincherella will be at home scrubbin er halls and walls with her husbands balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just got back from 3 weeks in Nerja. Didn’t see Sophie though. I was there on my own with two toddlers (age 15 &14). I managed to fly there , hire my car and drive to the villa. Then survive 3 weeks without needing my mum to help. She would never survive as a single mum!! Funny she never mentioned how absolutely boiling it is there right now. Especially in a villa away from the coast

Reactions: 36
Thought she'd at leaat post a "Happy August guysshhhhh" story before treating herself to YET another day off 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Editing a "clockwise clean"

Tell me you've got too much time on your hands without telling me you have too much time on your hands.

Reactions: 14
Clockwise clean 😒
Did she see Lyndswy Queen of Clean tell people not to spray wipe done ?? Instead spray leave it for 5 mins and then wipe it off ??

Reactions: 15
So, she's going to wipe down a kitchen side, clean the sink, put some chemicals down the toilet, hoover a room and light some candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a lifeeee
Editing yourself cleaning a house, cleaned mine earlier, didn't get money or likes. Instead I got my eldest child not giving a toss and come in from sports club and trampled grass from his socks through my freshly mopped passage. Soz mam, what's for dinner. No here's 20k for your cleaning reel in this house.

I wonder if it'll be an edit where she shows herself and not just her hands, we'll be treat to a head wobble and a cloth thrown at herself in the mirror. Riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a lifeeee
Editing yourself cleaning a house, cleaned mine earlier, didn't get money or likes. Instead I got my eldest child not giving a toss and come in from sports club and trampled grass from his socks through my freshly mopped passage. Soz mam, what's for dinner. No here's 20k for your cleaning reel in this house.

I wonder if it'll be an edit where she shows herself and not just her hands, we'll be treat to a head wobble and a cloth thrown at herself in the mirror. Riveting.
Don't forget her new cleaning attire - tight leggings and a crop top

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We need another one where she's snapping her neck all over the place like she's being exorcised with a face just like Gretal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230801_143256_Samsung Internet.jpg

Potential bingo that she'll see this and play hiphop over the montage to prove she can bleeping spell?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.