Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I've ever met anyone who's always had to bring their mother along, everywhere!
My brother and his wife have always done this 🤣. I can confirm that it creates resentment. There’s a 23 year gap between my brother and I, and he got married when I was 3. They’ve never taken their kids out or gone out as a couple unless mum has been there - even though they don’t live with us. Both of them love it, and I hate it as I’d never spent any time with mum by myself until I was 18 🤣. It’s all down to be babied and attachment styles etc

Again, sorry for the anecdote!

Reactions: 17
Shein makes her relatable to the sheep 🐑
Yeah she probably only wore it for that photo, then slipped into the designer clothes. She needs to appear relatable to them, as we think she’s about to launch her new online homeware range via Amazon. So expect to see more sympathy posts, more drip feeding of ‘Ron’s journey’& more new animals to get the punters on board, trusting her and ready to spend, spend, spend. Oh and I reckon she’ll take credit for designing the whole range and that it’s been a year long project and that’s why she’s been working 6 days a week 😜

Reactions: 16
I haven’t been here for a long time but had a look over the weekend when I was bored. Can’t believe no-one has said anything about shy anxiety ridden Soph wearing a crop top/bralette in her greeting the pets video which is meant to be straight off the flight.

We can assume she did wear that home as Lennie is in the same outfit as his buggy photo with Ron taken at the airport before the flight home purposefully for that Q&A question coming up (literally no other reason why you’d take a photo in an underground car park)

She must be feeling confident in her body to be going out dressed like that after two children and where she can be closely examined (if anyone could recognise her in the wild of the plane/airport)
Unless she is looking to get spotted 🤔

Reactions: 7
Finally admitted to having her mum and niece with them. It’s such a strange thing to lie about.
She’s only admitted to it because she knows tattlers know the truth!
‘I would’ve got away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky tattlers’
[/QUOTE]

Thread suggestion ^ 😂

Reactions: 28
The language ‘I flew my mum and niece out’ saint saviour Soph 😂

unhinged that she cannot parent without her mum there. I know people who only go abroad with parents/in-laws. They are the useless shits who say things like ‘well that way mum can have the kids while we go out for dinner. We need some us time it’s only fair’- don’t have kids if you don’t want to parent. They are YOUR children, or your mother’s. If you want a child-free lifestyle don’t have a child. (P.s if my mil was on holiday with us I would drown myself in the pool. Jamie likes the free babysitting that’s why he puts up with it)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
SHOCK!

cling on and fiddle we’re flown out

in all honesty how does Jamie cope always having his MIL there and never his own family? It’s such a weird set up
It’s not healthy and it’s bleeping creepy. That bitter and twisted, down right weird, old battle-axe is exactly what Sophie is morphing into. A carbon copy 🤮 That’s your future right there Jamie. Two for the price of one. Suck it up sunshine!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
thread suggestion: So a group of Plums went on holiday amongst a load of Mangoes

Honestly I mean I know she is weird and a simpleton but seriously imagine having your mum literally everywhere you go! MrBlobbyNoKnobby is a twit but surely he must of said something about it to Hinch at some point? Surely there is a breaking point? Though maybe he has his cake and eats it (in more ways than one! We all remember that Man-booby wobble in the Wendy house not long ago!) in that if fiddle is there she deals with most of Princess Soph's behaviour and tantrums while he gets to take old Fiddle in the bedroom once Hinch is having one of her many naps! :sick:
MrBlobbyNoKnobby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just stop doing this to your poor boys! It’s NOT CUTE!!! 🙄View attachment 2346201
Wonder what age she'll stop dressing them the same? Can see them going through their teens all matchy matchy. Most kids like to choose their own clothes from Ronnie's age. Hinch the control freak, can't let them be free. Surprised she hasn't shoved a dummy in Ronnie's gob to complete the look.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ron’s journey why even post about it if you don’t want to tell people what’s wrong with him such an attention seeker at all times. Ffs he’s not dying she drains the life out of me imagine being married to her!
My sons ND I would never put tinker juniors journey on my socials so everyone would pity me why would anyone pity her.

Leave the poor kid alone and yes stop treating him like a baby treat him like he’s four and a big boy. Stop taking pics of the kids sleeping it’s not right I hate what these people do to their kids.
I don’t believe the kids like being dressed the same my little girl is three in a month and she already tells me she’s wearing a princess dress everyday and loves fun clothes. My boys liked Spider-Man and paw patrol clothes let them choose their clothes stop trying to mould them into who you want them to be.

I detest she’s using Ron for content it’s disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She deleted them when another ‘influencer’ was caught out and cancelled for her behaviour online. Hinch basically pooped herself because she is guilty for being a nasty biatch too. But we have receipts of her nastiness.
Hinch army= a gaggle of unhinged cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can have all the surgery in the world, tan all day every day, inject liquid shite into her lips until the cows come home…. She still looks like a bag of dicks because her horrible personality just oozes through… ATV hunnays!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What on earth is going on with her face in that? We need a side by side of her on Lorraine and that end shot. She’s definitely still using filters. Her face isn’t that shape. Her eyes aren’t that big. She’s very very odd. But boy does she love the new skinny soph - even with filters on still.

Eta. The difference between Feb and now.
That wax work face on the left is bizarre, not a great ad for makeup kidzzssssssss skill as an artiste. Although I understand you can't polish a turd, nor can you stick a rose in hole and call it a vase. Either way she has a nasty bastard of a face.
---
Anxious much? 🤔
We all know she is her vile muvvers dorrrtaaah! Illiterate, face like she's chewed on a wasp, a genuine, nasty witch with the IQ of an ant.
Weepy schweet'arrt, I bet you regret the day you laid eyes on that dried up, money grabbing old kitty bum faced hag with her calcified clam.
Between Freda & Hinch, they've probably had more pr!cks than a second hand dart board!
Meooooow! 😹
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jeezus,.that is poetry and I absolutely love you
---
There’s definitely been a huge shift in what she’s wearing - at home and in public - over the last couple of months. Within 5 months she’s gone from baggy jumpers to hide it all to crop tops and skin tight leggings. We all know she’s not been down the gym and switching to a healthier diet. At best she’s been starving herself. At worse she’s had surgery/ weight loss medication.
she’s totally feeling herself right now but because we know it’s been achieved in her typical underhand and irresponsible manner it just winds me up.
She doesn't look as skinny (well her thighs and tummy area) in the invasion of the boyzzzzzz Hinch brozzzz asleep on the plane story. Also not suggesting she is fat or thin, just an eye bleeping filtered lying arse

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hinch army= a gaggle of unhinged cunts.
Although I understand you can't polish a turd, nor can you stick a rose in hole and call it a vase.
Hahaha!!!! Oh you do have such a great way with words 😂 Can't sleep & cackling! I think all our predictive text is automatically set to nusty speak! If she ever decides to use her hole as a vase, I hope the stem has some "cracking" thorns! 😖 🥀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.