Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My non-professional opinion is that it’s not autism, it’s lazy parenting and laughing at him when he speaks instead of engaging with him.
I think this is a big part of whatever a professional may diagnose. The lack of parenting, the lack of interaction, face behind a phone, baby and child shoved behind the sofa (nevermind a cupboard under the stairs) any club he seems to have joined never lasted long it appears, anyone remember baby ballers? He now appears to be shoved in a not quite playroom out of sight in front of a screen most likely. Any interaction he has with his birth giver is staged, stilted and extremely controlled. He's never been able in my opinion (ironically from behind a screen 😂😂) to find out what he likes, who he is as a person, I'm sorry but 4 year olds are just ace, they are so funny and bloody brutal, their personalities are developing and you can see the little person they are becoming. She's missing out on so much, she doesnt even realise. Oh and take that sodding dummy out of Lennies mouth and let him speak.

She is mentally, emotionally and physically stunting the growth and potential of those children.

*whoops sorry for my ramble*

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Princess Sofa was on Fiddles tit until she was 25 so naturally she wants her boyyyeeezzzzzzzz to be equally as emotionally stunted and awkward and downright bleeping pathetic as she is. Forgive me nusty hens, I was under the impression it was a parents job to want better for their kids. She seems to want them living in the cunty cottage eating Jusroll for the rest of their days

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think this is a big part of whatever a professional may diagnose. The lack of parenting, the lack of interaction, face behind a phone, baby and child shoved behind the sofa (nevermind a cupboard under the stairs) any club he seems to have joined never lasted long it appears, anyone remember baby ballers? He now appears to be shoved in a not quite playroom out of sight in front of a screen most likely. Any interaction he has with his birth giver is staged, stilted and extremely controlled. He's never been able in my opinion (ironically from behind a screen 😂😂) to find out what he likes, who he is as a person, I'm sorry but 4 year olds are just ace, they are so funny and bloody brutal, their personalities are developing and you can see the little person they are becoming. She's missing out on so much, she doesnt even realise. Oh and take that sodding dummy out of Lennies mouth and let him speak.

She is mentally, emotionally and physically stunting the growth and potential of those children.

I wish they would but I find most children (I mean most where I’d argue it was parenting, I am not including the children with ASD) get the diagnosis and many paediatricians do not explore parenting or attachment.

Reactions: 12
Princess Sofa was on Fiddles tit until she was 25 so naturally she wants her boyyyeeezzzzzzzz to be equally as emotionally stunted and awkward and downright bleeping pathetic as she is. Forgive me nusty hens, I was under the impression it was a parents job to want better for their kids. She seems to want them living in the cunty cottage eating Jusroll for the rest of their days
She seems to be doing exactly that. But, as the saying goes, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Reactions: 6

It’s so desperately sad for those two children. Their whole life ahead of them and she’s already written their character references for them for ANYONE to read, friend or foe. The thought that my 18 year son would be fielding “Hey, Mini swisspea I heard you’re Austic“ from anyone who he came into contact with. His school friends, his uni buddies, his uni lecturer/s, his boss at his bar job, his driving instructor, his girlfriend, his ex girlfriend. WAKE UP Hinch, you are absolutely destroying their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Welcome to the dark side. Despite what she says, this is a warm, friendly community who champion those little boys and query the inconsistencies/randomness of her posts. People are not unkind, they do not troll her. It’s fun here.
I'm sure everyone here wants what is best for Sophie and her family. I've read the wiki and I'm speechless 😂 . It's a shame, she could make a positive difference with her platform, but decides not to. I preferred it when she was living in the original house, she's changed a lot since moving into the 'farm'. I couldn't care less about the place lmao

Reactions: 19
Its embarrassing that they can't go away anywhere just once as a family of 4.

Reactions: 27
It’s so desperately sad for those two children. Their whole life ahead of them and she’s already written their character references for them for ANYONE to read, friend or foe. The thought that my 18 year son would be fielding “Hey, Mini swisspea I heard you’re Austic“ from anyone who he came into contact with. His school friends, his uni buddies, his uni lecturer/s, his boss at his bar job, his driving instructor, his girlfriend, his ex girlfriend. WAKE UP Hinch, you are absolutely destroying their lives.
exactly, plus all the shaming about ‘meltdowns’ being ‘hell’ on the plane, the stories about shitting all over the house, lying about him speaking, weird reversed and dubbed videos, and that’s just a few examples. It’s all out there now.

Reactions: 20
It wouldn't surprise if she's the type who has extreme meltdowns and just abandons the kids for Jamie to swoop in with because she can't deal or, an incident has happened with either Ron or Lon and she isn't allowed to be left alone with them.

Reactions: 29
Ron's Journey, obviously we don't know what official diagnosis he has but certainly a speech and languages delay, maybe developmental, which we all watched play out before our eyes, she was too busy pissing about letting the fame get to her and minky, we all seen poor Ron stuck in castle grey scull with not even a toy ( until it was mentioned on here) how flat his head was from being restrained in a buggy or asleep 23.9 hrs a day. How she would laugh at him and edit everything he done from his foot position standing, to tip toe walking.

I rarely read or comment on here but this makes me so mad when she posts about our Ron and how wonderful a mother she is to accept him and his little differences. I really thought she would push lenor more but seems he doesn't say much either, or interact.
Anyway, that was all 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I posted this just over a week ago as a joke, now i’m starting to think it was Sophie after knowing Fiddle & the niece met her out there. Wouldn’t surprise me!
IMG_2217.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
It wouldn't surprise if she's the type who has extreme meltdowns and just abandons the kids for Jamie to swoop in with because she can't deal or, an incident has happened with either Ron or Lon and she isn't allowed to be left alone with them.
we had some intel from some tattlers who saw her in the wild that she was marching off ahead ignoring everyone on both occasions. She also admitted to storming off leaving Jaymaaayyy to deal with the boysccch at Peppa pig world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

I think she had kids just for the sake of it without considering whether she's capable of being a decent mum. I'm 23 and pretty certain I don't want kids; I've looked after my mum since she had a stroke when I was 17, and because of the way she babied my 44 year old brother and his wife, I've had to help them with the most ridiculous things. I don't resent having to look after mum, she still has some form of independence and I'm glad she's still here, but I reckon I'd be too selfish to be a good mother. I want to finally live my life without the worry of triggering mental health issues/trauma with my own child 😅

Apologies for going off on a tangent with a personal anecdote! I hope it's clear what I'm trying to get at!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think I get a bingo for saying those red crocs with the rainbow belonged to Abi! 😁 knew she’d have at least one extra person there to help her. Of course Freda came as well. However, didn’t Spacedman say that Freda was at home? Unless the Hinchliffes went on holiday earlier - let’s face it nothing is ever real time with her. Why be so secretive about the FAMILY holiday? She’s always hiding the truth from her followers. She could have shared those photos throughout the holiday - why now? She knew Tattle knew which must piss her off 🤭 She’s on Tattle & IG 6 days a week - that’s her job whilst Jamie does the rest 😆

omg I am so fed up of her drip feeding this Ron’s journey crap. Either tell the world what he has or shut the 🤬 up! Stop with the dangling of the autism carrot. As a mother she should be ashamed of herself. His medical history should be a private matter and not something she uses for engagement and sympathy. It’s disgusting.

Her parents are never together. Think they must be separated. Freda the hag must practically live at tend farm. Maybe Soph hates being alone with Jamie and the boys? They clearly aren’t her world if she has to have others with them ALL of the time. Where are Jamie’s family in all this? They seem to hardly visit and vice Versa. Is that because they can’t stand Sophie and her controlling mum? Soph never parents those boys - just pretends to when she needs to be seen in a certain light. Their whole life - holidays included, is just one massive sham- a show put on for IG.

Abi no doubt enjoys the pocket money she gets from Aunt Soph, but when the tit hits the fan, which it will one day as you can only lie for so long before getting caught out - she won’t be boasting about her Aunt being Mrs Hinch. Bet most of the kids at high school don’t even know who the hell she is, or if they do they have a giggle at her expense or behind her back.

Reactions: 22
So she reckons she didn’t get to relax on holiday?! Yeah, because you get an all over even tan in shade hot-dog by NOT lying in the sun and having a child permanently attached to you…

She’s taking the bleeping piss 😂😂

IMG_5060.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.