Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure everyone here wants what is best for Sophie and her family. I've read the wiki and I'm speechless 😂 . It's a shame, she could make a positive difference with her platform, but decides not to. I preferred it when she was living in the original house, she's changed a lot since moving into the 'farm'. I couldn't care less about the place lmao
There is so much she could have done. There are influencers that focus on cheap and cheerful hacks, showing how to use products and make up, developing product ranges. She is rubbish at all those things. She has no style or ability to foresee/plan seasonal trends, she jumps on bandwagons and copies people, she can’t show the benefits of a product, owing to her limited vocabulary and (wild conjecture here) she parades around like the boss-witch that she is and pisses people off, making demands, wanting her own way, making stupid mistakes, which she never takes ownership of, so people do not want to work with her. This is all on top of the philanthropy side she could have worked on. Giving away her kids hardly used shoes, with their names on is hardly charity work - something she only busts out when she’s trying to dig herself out of a hole.

Reactions: 18
I TRY TAN WITH MY 3 KIDS AROUND AND I COME INSIDE WHITER THAN I WAS BEFORE I WENT OUT. WE DONT ALL HAVE PEOPLE LOOKING AFTER OUR KIDS 24/7

Excuse the capitals I need to calm down..😆

But seriously ! They cannot do ANYTHING without others being there and helping. Sofa has noooo idea of being a hands on full time parent.

I even got to the point I opened my curtains before and laid on the carpet so the sun would hit me😆😆😆 because with my 4 year old there's no sitting outside lounging & relaxing & tanning ..its mum get me a drink mum I need a 💩 mum can we go in out in out in out. GIVE ME STRENGTH. THAT WOMAN HAS IT SO EASY IT WINDS ME UP!

And breathe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Rocking him to sleep? At 4? My youngest is 5, if I tried to rock her she'd look at me like I'm deranged.
There's comforts, which are normal and lovely, but then there's just plain babying.

Ronnie is used to being babied and rocked to sleep cos she doesn't let them grow up. Hence why he's so flaming spoilt and bratty in videos.
She needs to start letting him grow up, he goes to reception in 6 weeks. They won't wipe his arse and feed him with a spoon in reception. The change from being babied to ok your a big boy now Ronnie, we do work in reception, is gonna shock that little boy.
I babied my son when he was younger. He was extremely poorly as a baby and it had an on going effect on him health wise as it totally knocked his immune system and what would start as a cough/ear ache/sore throat would turn in to a full blown chest infection/ear infection/tonsillitis etc within a matter of hours and leave him screaming and crying in pain. He’s now 15 and is not self sufficient at all because I’ve always done everything for him, he’s trying and has been for the last few years to think on his feet, pick up after himself and do things for himself but I’m not going to lie, he struggles and it’s been bloody hard to break these habits. He’s also ND and thrives on routines so trying to break these habits is also throwing his world upside down which makes things so much harder. It’s my own fault and I’m paying the price now but she will seriously regret babying him and giving in to his demands and behaviours now and it will not make for an easy ride when he’s older xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She looks like she's had cheek fillers to me in the 'in the wild' picture.

Also, who has time to get that glammed up on holiday with small children?! Why can't she just wear normal clothes? Everything she wears looks like it came from a cheap market stall. All that money and absolutely no class or style.

She's really cheesed me off the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: 22
None of the Q&A mentioned heat wave or Ronnie being unwell - by that I mean - “we took it slowly” or “this was a great chance for him to get his appetite back” etc yiu know what I mean.
The Q&A wasn’t helpful for parents travelling with young kids. Or what it’s like in a villa vs all inclusive. What Nerja is like. How she kept them entertained at meals in restaurants. Hiring a car. Excursions to do In that area. Nothing. Why do a holiday q&a about your unwell dad; possibly autistic son; the fact that your snuck your family out there with you.
People asked about toys and strollers/behaviour on the flights and she ignored them. Oh my kids didn’t play with toys. My kids slept on the flight. That’s right cos you didn’t bring toys. You brought iPads. She’s so fixated on her pseudo interview that she doesn’t actually create any meaningful content.

Reactions: 36
It wouldn't surprise if she's the type who has extreme meltdowns and just abandons the kids for Jamie to swoop in with because she can't deal or, an incident has happened with either Ron or Lon and she isn't allowed to be left alone with them.
She’s already admitted to doing that at Peppa pig world. It was just her and Jamie. Since then they’ve never gone away without Fiddle🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What on earth is going on with her face in that? We need a side by side of her on Lorraine and that end shot. She’s definitely still using filters. Her face isn’t that shape. Her eyes aren’t that big. She’s very very odd. But boy does she love the new skinny soph - even with filters on still.

Eta. The difference between Feb and now.
Why is her real face look so rubbery like a cross between Ed from Men in Black and Mrs Doubtfire?
I assume it's just caking on makeup.

I love it when people don't recognise her in real life or ask who she is in candid pics on Mrs Winch fan pages 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shopping in SHEIN now? Times change, I remember the £400 sundress she bought for a kids birthday party.

Really starting to think they may be having cash flow problems what with the budget airline, the mid range holiday villa etc
Although I’m shocked those sunglasses are Amazon - they’re exactly like mine which are Gucci!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.