Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The constant I love my wife, I love my husband just proves they're unhappy.
They're trying to convince themselves.

It's not cute, it's stupid. It's teenage shit

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Her begging for attention and sympathy is off the chart.
"Will you ever talk about 'Ron's journey?"
No, no she won't, not until someone let's her make money from it. Until then, just keep drip feeding hints about autism to keep people dangling.

Having a child with autism isn't cute, its not a super power, it's fucking hard work and she needs to grow the fuck up and be a responsible and protective parent. Jamie that includes you.
Exploitative pricks the entire family. Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

9Pine

VIP Member
‘I flew my mum and niece out’.
Not ‘we’. Nothing is ever ‘we’. It’s me me me and I I I all the time.

Reactions: 58

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
She deleted Facebook & Twitter because she didn’t want people to see what a nasty bitch she was/still is! 😂
She deleted them when another ‘influencer’ was caught out and cancelled for her behaviour online. Hinch basically pooped herself because she is guilty for being a nasty biatch too. But we have receipts of her nastiness.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Sorry but what the fuck does she look like.
Fake tan and filtered to fuck, it’s embarrassing, and she should be ashamed of herself for the way the rabid cult behave in comments. It’s disgusting
I’ve been watching the women’s World Cup……..now THEY are role models and women to look up to, not some two bit drag queen who can’t lie straight in bed
Cunt
Happy Sunday hens 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I hate it when she adds these imaginary conversations between the boys. She used to do it when we knew Ron wasn’t talking. She’s such a knob 🙄

Reactions: 56

sunmyvibes

Hi,

I don’t follow her and I’ve not been on this thread for months but she just popped up on my insta and I have a question, why the hell does she dress those two boys in the same bloody clothes l? They aren’t twins, it isn’t cute, why do they have to have their name
On everything is she that thick she forgets her kids names?

Reactions: 56

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
1) cheap nasty fabric on that awful dress
2) I’m not going to argue about a 4 year old being in a buggy - especially if it’s true that they went on holiday after he was unwell. But really - he needs to be buckled in like a baby? Text box is being used to hide that he’s taken those shoes off. Bet he hated them and refused to wear them.
3) flight nails for the nail bank
4) course you brought your mum and niece. Course you have to say “I flew them out” because you are such a generous Saint.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Despite a holiday her content is still dry AF.

Thread suggestion: Even the trolls are getting bored. Your 5 mins is up you massive fraud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Rocking him to sleep? At 4? My youngest is 5, if I tried to rock her she'd look at me like I'm deranged.
There's comforts, which are normal and lovely, but then there's just plain babying.

Ronnie is used to being babied and rocked to sleep cos she doesn't let them grow up. Hence why he's so flaming spoilt and bratty in videos.
She needs to start letting him grow up, he goes to reception in 6 weeks. They won't wipe his arse and feed him with a spoon in reception. The change from being babied to ok your a big boy now Ronnie, we do work in reception, is gonna shock that little boy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Why does she dress the boys like tweedle dum and tweedle dee? They are not the same age, don’t look the same, have different personalities & different heights. It’s not cute it looks old fashioned, god I can’t wait for those lads to grow and rebel against her beige life.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
It really irritates me that she brags about being too scared to leave the house. You've been saying you're apparently too anxious to do normal things then for god's sake go to therapy! You're not normalising mental health you are normalising acquired helplessness. And that's if we were to even believe it was anything more than attention seeking and used every time you know you're going to be criticised.
This is the same woman who says all this though, but in the same breath goes out in a SWIM COVER UP wearing it as a dress, so short her bum is nearly out, dancing on tables in a fully crowded place.
This is the same woman who went on a hen do and was dancing and singing on karaoke looking pretty comfortable.

She doesn't have anxiety.
She doesn't struggle to leave the house. She's a lazy cow, that's her issue. She may struggle because she can't slap a filter on her face in real life but it isn't anxiety ridden.

She's a joke and she's unbelievably insulting.

• Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Fuck me I logged on today and saw ten pages and thought something exciting had happened… but no it’s the same old shite from Soph and the boisssshhh. Observations:

1. Never believing her timeline for one second
2. First green dress is like something from a nightmare. Also loving the size of her real side nose
3. Len’s curls are OUT OF CONTROL
4. Weird bend in her right arm in the black swimsuit…. Also has she heard of suncream?
5. Weirdly smooth upper arm on Jimbob…. Proportions seem very strange…
6. The colour of the pair of them 🤣 who are they aspiring to be… David Dickinson? Weirdly skinny arm on Hinch and bad edit on her right shoulder. Have no words for that 5p dress 😱
7. She is bone dry in the pic on his shoulders. She has actually climbed on his shoulders and made him wade to the middle of the pool for a posed photo. Fucking bore off 🤣
8. Len looks bored as shit eating the actual real ice cream
9. The matching outfits need to get into the sea, it gives me pure unhinged RAGE when people do this all the time

In short, dear hens….. she’s one boring, vapid bastard. ATV!x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I've noticed with 90% of her "followers" messages, they all have the dash - inbetween sentences. She slips up too much with how SHE sends the messages.
She'll show us a "nasty" message that she's sent herself next "then I have messages like THIS. Thanks LINDA!"

She's a melt.
She doesn't work from home 6x a week.
She films her life, sorry, animals and her robotic emotionless kids, and herself watching Love Island and talking to her husband like shit. That's not work. She wouldn't last 5 minutes in my job, or anyone else's.
OH! And yeah you do search ya name, you little tattle troll x

The only truth in that is she doesn't leave the house, she means sofa though. Lazy bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 51