Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I am totally living for these daily stats! 🙌 It's so hilarious, and I bet she's fuming seeing numbers declining. 🤭🤭🤭🤭
Aww, poor Hinchy is not so popular anymore. 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230717_000753_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
We all seem to have a gut feeling about the timeline not adding up here. We usually get this stuff right. I think we are right.

Reactions: 48

tikimelon

‘We’ve spent all day pushing daddy in the pool’ have ya, aye? Hence the photo of the empty pool.

Have said it before and will say it again. She is seriously messed up. For someone who shares every moment online, every photo she posts of the kids is a) staged to fuck, b) when they are at their most vulnerable, unwell, sleep etc. where’s the candid shots of the family playing round the pool like you claim you’ve done all day? (Not saying I want to see that I couldn’t give a flying fuck) but reiterating my point of she only shares staged photos because none of these ‘magical memories’ she claims to be happening actually are because she’s a shite parent and her kids probably hate her.

She’s having a crap time having to spend time with her kids (which is just bonkers, I love spending time with my kids- they’re only wee once) and Jimbobnonob has probably taken the kids and left her to it because they’re all sick of her moaning and being a misery guts.

Fuck off Hinch nobody likes ya

Reactions: 47

Pergola

VIP Member
The paper quotes she arrived the early hours of Monday morning.... She supposingly left Sunday morning, where on earth did the plane take her... via Singapore, she was only going to Spain? 😂

The whole article is a farce, one minute quoting Ron's seriously ill with an arteries illness next minute taking him thousands of miles up in the air to a country thats got a higher temperature than he had..... Yes, that will help!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
”Going to enjoy every minute of it” but then proceeds to spend the duration of those stories doing nothing but moaning.

She is absolutely vile. She would be a lot more likeable if she was upbeat, happy, positive and beyond thankful and grateful for her lifestyle. Yes, she wouldn’t be relatable to most, but she would be a pleasure and a joy for some to follow. There is enough doom, gloom and sadness in the world without her adding to it. She could be a beacon of light rather than spreading nothing but negativity.

I’ve never known someone so constantly hard done by. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is! I’m 26 and my partner and I are mortgage free, I thank my lucky stars every day to be in this position after what is continuously in the news at the moment. I still have my struggles in life - from bad days, to pregnancy hormones that make the world feel like it’s ending! But each day I wake up with a smile on my face because I have a roof over my head, food in my fridge and freezer, a partner that I am madly in love with and a family that I’ve dreamt of since being a little girl.

She is so detached from reality and it shocks me. I think she comes from “money” to a degree, but her demographic when she started the Mrs Hinch persona was the bargain queen with her cheap hacks and tricks. She knows the position a lot of her followers are in and yet she STILL has the nerve to do nothing but moan. She’s on a holiday abroad which very few people can afford right now. She has 2 beautiful boys, a husband, a house bought and paid for, money in the bank.

She’s becoming more and more unhinged as time goes by. I know I sound like a broken record but as you all know, I’m certain she can’t be left alone with her boys - but that doesn’t give her the right to be so utterly detached from them and hateful towards them. She spreads their faces over the internet which I’m not a fan of, to not gift them any sort of privacy is bad enough… but to do NOTHING but portray them in a negative light and slag them off is sickening. Children are a privilege, not a given right or necessity. Her and Jamie CHOSE to bring them both into the world (well, maybe not given the time he was spotted at the chemist trying to purchase the morning after pill!). No one forced the two of them to have them. Yet she never paints a picture that they bring her any joy. They seem to make her life hell constantly and it’s disgusting!

The same with Jamie. The way she treats him is absolutely despicable. More fool him for putting up with it. I know my partner wouldn’t if I told him he wasn’t allowed to eat some biscuits and for speaking to him with that much hatred in my voice?!

I could go on and on. I HATE her!!!!! X

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Maybe I'm a snob but I actually work for a living so when I go away I want to relax not drive to a supermarket and buy my own food that I'm going to have to cook myself.
Life is self-catering, holidays shouldn't have to be!

• Heart

Ellejay81

No way was she spotted in Lidl and offered mangoes. Deluded bitch trying to pretent to everyone she's a sleb 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Mr Hinch with 837,000 followers and 135 comments on his last post.
Yes sure, followers must be legit 🤣

i get more comments with 500 followers, about my plants 🤣

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"So happy for you hun, so glad that a kid we don't know is absolutely fine and you're all still able to go on the holiday that was never actually in doubt anyway. You deserve it!"

The obvious trolling for sympathy to justify their holiday is truly pathetic.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So relatableeeeeee
A fat dog on a gifted mattress, double bed. Some kids wish for a warm comfortable bed. And her fucking dogs got one.

She's a twat

• Haha
Reactions: 46

horseybox1982

VIP Member
“I bumped into some of my followers…..”

Naaah, you didn’t. Stop fucking lying. It doesn’t make you look big and clever, it makes you look a Cunt.

3hrs on a plane to froth at the gash over a Lidl. Fuck me. She needs some excitement in her life.

• Haha
Looool she’s gonna be redder than Ronald’s tend gloves, pissed on WKD, pretending to be Christina Aguilera whilst the rest of the family looks after the boysccch.

Posed pictures, perfect, magical, thankful, boysccch absolutely loved it. Home, snog Henry and Royoioi, back to woe is me 🥱

• Haha

Greyworld

I have a 2 year old that is chronically ill, we follow a sepsis protocol with him so at any moment we could be hospitalised. We went on holiday in april for the first time with him. Ive had 2 years to adjust to his illness.
When looking for somewhere to stay we looked at the best hospitals and worked from there making sure that we were close to a good hospital should we need it. If she is staying where i think she is (next to my inlaws near torrox spain) she will be an hour away from a small hospital and then probably almost 1.5 hours from malaga hospital. For someone with bad health anxiety that makes no sense.

• Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
Morning Nusties 🐔 💕
Loads of BINGO'S here today as they're off on hols OFF TO THE AIRPORT AND FEELING THANKFUL. 🙏
Ronald is absolutely fine. They held off on the packing until 'last minute' . Yeah right.... 🤥
She'll update us all when they are all there.
Don't bovver!!
Off you fuck! ✈
That's why the dog went up the back stairs Friday night, suitcases were on show at other staircase/hall/landing?🙄

And yes, of course Ron's fine.... We have known that for a long time!! 😏

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Hi Sopha, you will be reading here today while whoever looks after your kids.

1 - your kids are misbehaved because they are not raised to learn good behaviour. What did you expect?! They are spoilt brats with zero discipline.

2 - you can't mother them so why mother Jamie, he can't eat a biscuit if he wants? you talking to your phone is fine but he might wake the kids with a wrapping paper?!

3 - your constant moaning and complaining shows your deep lack of gratitude in life. Pointless to post your gratitude messages when you really feel none of it.

I hope you have a miserable time, because karma is there to catch you

Get well xx ATB

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Bingos for where they’ve gone? Bingos for taking all of her family? Bingos for a ridiculous villa with something there that she MUST Have at home? Bingos for footage of her wistfully looking into the distance/sea because her life is just so hard? Bingos for some sort of animal that she molests?
Bingos for endless matching outfits on the boys.

blimey. She’s missed out on packing content; travel tips with two toddlers; pre holiday clean.
Those white boards with the badly written going on holiday …. Looks like a 10 year old who just discovered bubble writing. I bet that took her all day.
Bingo for if she digs a hole in the sand to stand in to make it look like Inch is taller than her! IYKYK! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Nicnak21

I could not think of anything worse than taking 2 young boys to a villa in the middle of nowhere.

What's wrong with taking them to a decent all inclusive hotel where there's multiple pools and slides, kids clubs , meeting friends at the pool and SOOOO much more than being stuck there!!

I go on holiday to relax and unwind not hire a car and drive and go food shopping like I do at home 🙄

Reactions: 45