Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘KD mummy’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ we all knew that was coming didn’t we. Waiting for it appearing in her bio. Can’t decide if those t-shirts are worse than the soulmates ones 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I was at a friend's house for dinner last night. She lives in a similar size property (but on an actual farm with paddocks and land and stables) not far from Hinch. It really made me realise how shit "Hinch Farm" really is. She is so impulsive with everything and wanted the whole house redone as soon as they completed on the sale, before they even moved in because she has no patience and wants instant gratification with everything, but you can't get a feel for a property until you've lived in it for a while. My friend's house took about 5 years to fully complete the renovations after they bought it but everything is perfect and you can see that time and attention have gone into creating a really beautiful home environment. Hinch has just created an impractical, generic, new build rather than an individual forever home for her family.

Reactions: 66

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The way the grip on my phone tightened then, thought I was gonna pop the screen out.

It's concerning how much she lies. Its not funny or embarrassing. It's concerning.

What are the chances of a few, meaning 3, her favourite number, of her followers, happen to be in Lidl? 0 that's what. And lying about something as pointless as a Mango, ffs.

She went in, picked up her shopping, and left. With the only communication being how much she owes.

She needs serious help for the sake of the children she's raising. She's unwell. And I'm not making a joke out of mental health, I'm being deadly serious. She's unwell. She doesn't have munchausens, I do believe however that she's a pathological liar and although treatment depends on why the behaviour is happening, there is help out there. Along with being a narcissist, there's help for that too. She needs to take herself offline and get the help she deserves. No one deserves to suffer. Get the help, Sophie. I'm being a genuine person, reach out and get the fucking help.

Reactions: 65

beanpole

Chatty Member
Make the most of it?! Is she for real? Must be so horrible to be in your own villa on a hot holiday! I hope the huns unfollow her!

Why does everything either have to be Disneyland perfect or traumatising? Why can’t she ever just have a normal day?

• Heart
Reactions: 65

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Call me a judgmental cunt but if I saw 2 kids dressed like this at the airport, I would immediately assume the parents are chavy fuckers with new money from either construction or from the gram. I can only imagine what she’s wearing!! Big hair up, huge sunglasses and matching top and bottom in white. Jimbobnojob obviously wearing sports direct shorts and white trainers.

I just hope she’s saying goodbye to England for good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Oh yeah as if she really waited until Ron’s heart scan was all-clear before she trusted booking a holiday and getting packed etc. 🙄🙄
Are the sheeple so fucking thick that they don’t question her lies and time frames?
Hopefully now this will be the last we hear about Ron’s supposed “brush with death” FFS. He had a nasty virus, he recovered, the NHS followed it up, everything works. Enough already.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

strawberrypineapple

Oh no, what a poor soul. Her villa is in the middle of a mango field up a cliff 😭 Doesn’t know how big the pool is 😭 What a first world problem lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
How can a short haul flight in this day and age be hell for kids? You have iPads and devices at your fingertips, take snacks on board, plus at their age they will have a seat each so no bother.

We took our daughter all the way to Hong Kong when she was just a few months older than Ron, she was no bother, well apart from the bit when the air hostess woke me up and asked if it was ok if she was allowed a coffee as she had pressed the call button and requested one! She was watching old episodes of Suits at the time, old before her time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
I'm a nusty troll and just putting out an unpopular opinion BUT I don't believe for one second Ron was as poorly as she made out.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ha. Love that the tattle Detectives have found it already. It looks a bit boring. I bet the boys would love a proper all inclusive with a mini disco and all the entertainment. Instead they are trapped up a mountain, surrounded by mangoes and an 18 mins drive from the beach. All the money she has and this villa is quite cheap really. Especially for this time of year and the number of them that will be there (at least 6 of them).

• Heart

tikimelon

Awh, I really like her. It takes 2 seconds to take and upload a picture. I think she’s a good mum :)
I’m struggling to pick up the tone of this post. And I really don’t mean to sound rude but do you know where you are?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

BeeHappy

VIP Member
So she doesn’t have a washing line in her garden at home, but she buys one to take on holiday? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…she’s an arsenal hole! 🙄

• Haha
I haven't been on here in a while but the recent comments on the Facebook articles going round have got me wound up.

*long exhale*

I am so mad that she's drip fed and made hints and indications about Ronnie having autism. Because this is exactly why she has done that, for her own benefit. Because now all her fans are commenting saying essentially they should be left alone to behave how they want because her kids are autistic. She is allowing people to defend her because she has led them to believe he is autistic m. I don't know if he is or isn't, I'm not someone who can diagnose. But the point is, she knows she can play on that for her own benefit. She doesn't even know if her kids actually woke that person up on the plane, she's just making assumptions, while getting annoyed that she thinks people are making assumptions about her. As someone with autism, it's incredibly frustrating to see people saying they're autistic when she's not actually said it to anyone, and then generalising an entire community of autistic people under stupid stereotypes to protect some random woman they don't even know. Its absolutely ridiculous and it shouldn't be anyone else's business if her kids are autistic. That's not her story to tell. I was diagnosed as a child and didn't tell most people until I was 24 because it was my decision, and my mother didn't feel the need to pimp out my story so she could get money and 'fame'. It's disgusting how she parades it all through woe is me and hint dropping. Can't stand it.

OK thanks I'm done

• Heart

crunkysnackzzzz

Is this the villa she’s staying/stayed in? Note Lon’s plant he’s hiding behind in bottom left corner too & pool has the decorative bits on the bottom which you can just make out in the photo she posted last night of the pool.

Edited to change wording as I wrote it like it sounded like this is the one rather than asking a question if that makes sense guyzzzz.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

justmadetopostthis

I reckon she will be off in a sulk now for a few days, the MHMMDI page publicly going against her, to the point of changing their name, 100s of former fans saying they don't find her engaging anymore, it's basically one big focus group of her CORE AUDIENCE. She's fully aware a lot of media outlets watch that page and media stories are generated from it, stealing tips from it posted with her name attached but really it's a mrs hinch fan page tip, not hers, she will loose a LARGE % of her already dwindling media coverage, the sun etc all use "mrs hinch cleaning tip" as news titles even to this day and in the article it will state it's actually not her tip at all, it's from that fb group.

This is a major major major set back for her esp any yet to be announced projects. Her media coverage is way down if that page changes, and her PR rep will have A LOT less media scanning to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58