Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m intrigued to know who exactly she thinks will relate to or be interested in her content of her obese dog with his lipstick out on a £1000 gifted mattress.
I see that fucking dogs cock more than I see my husband’s ffs. And he’d get it out at any opportunity 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 106

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

God if there was ANY doubt in my mind that maybe this page was a bit harsh or too much sometimes this bullsh*t with little Ron has put my mind at ease.
She is SUCH a manipulative bitch. The constant manipulation of the narrative to seem like a perpetual victim and poor little anxious , doting Mum is actually shocking.
And it’s senseless - like who cares if you’re going on holiday Sophie. No one gives a flying f*ck. Just bloody go - you don’t need to fabricate a story about apparently ANOTHER “heart scan” (didn’t he have one 2 weeks ago?) and Ronnie’s routine , non life threatening hospital admission ages ago to gather sympathy or some kind of validation for going on hols! “Doctor’s Orders !!??” 🤢
She couldn’t lie straight in bed!
It seems like she’s just trying desperately to find a new persona or character for herself and failing. The original “Mrs Hinch” of castle greyskull full of minkys and spring lenor and vileda mops is gone. She made a fortune fair enough, but I think she thought she’d turn into some kind of wholesome stay at home Mummy on the homestead kinda page and she just hasn’t. She’s disengaged and not attached to her children at all and seems to struggle with them hugely so all of that world of content is off limits for her and her attempts at it are horribly staged and awkward and missing the mark in so many ways.
Which leaves her nowhere. No cleaning, no relatable lifestyle of bargains (too rich!) and home making tips (awful house - too big for her peasant followers). No talent for cooking or crafting or diy. No travel goals. No business or marketing or interesting info to give. Not Mum goals as she’s never with them. Not relationship goals as she seems to hate inch too. The alpacas and Henry seem to be her only actual interests left and they’ve been done to death ! It’s a disaster.
But more than this without the Hinch character to hide behind its showing what a narcissistic and selfish and horrible person she truly is herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Danielle0120

VIP Member
When she said the boys are so excited to go on holiday. I can't picture it. Can you?
I can just imagine both of their faces showing no emotion, like always, especially Lennie. He's very VERY emotionless. All of the time.
She makes it out the boys are so clever and understanding of everything. I might sound harsh but I can't see it 🤷‍♀️

She needs to cut Lennies hair aswell.

I don't believe Ronnie had any heart scans, she'd of made content out of it. So that's bollocks, and don't wanna open a can of worms again on here but I still don't believe he had KD anyway.

Oh I'm a troll x

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Morning Nusties 🐔 💕
Loads of BINGO'S here today as they're off on hols OFF TO THE AIRPORT AND FEELING THANKFUL. 🙏
Ronald is absolutely fine. They held off on the packing until 'last minute' . Yeah right.... 🤥
She'll update us all when they are all there.
Don't bovver!!
Off you fuck! ✈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Thanks to @Cassy Role for our new Thread Title!

The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
Thread #500 is also a must have read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

Another week has passed 💤 🥱 ........
Here's a rundown of fiings youz ain't even missed, infact, it's no longer wurrf doin' recaps (if I'm honnnesssht!):

*Wedding post - Inch seen poured into a waistcoat. The neck rolls were a giveaway!

*Photo of her and Ronald whilst he was in hospital 3 weeks ago, asleep. This invasion of her child's privacy is another new low.
*Reel showing a shitty Bento box off AmazON with cold spaghetti, peppers, sweets and biscuits 🤢
*Deranged Gretal rant at Inch. Wtf is a "glarrsshhh of drink"?

*6,000+ bot/follower losses in 2 weeks! 🤭
*AmaZON Garnier Prime day eye fucking filtered Ad
*Londaaan trip looking like a plastikk sex doll, to check out her bland new Hinch Home crap.
"Eaton" Mess monstrosity lollies, Leonard's sour face said it all!
Staged, symmetrical photo of the boyeeez in the baarrrf 🤬
Plagiarising quote, yet again!

*Back to basics, wiping & chopping cushions, matching boieez, as usual, Filtered to fuckery with chickens 🥱

*Vulva (AD) freebee resin to tip over her shhhtones.
*Tarted up in a tight dress, pouting at herself, with a close up of her 'arse snatching' up the said dress!
*Inch spotted by local Tattler wearing Vom Cruise Aviators, collecting a Chinese takeaway.
Gangsta tunes blaring from da Audi, looking like the tosser he is!
*Maldonia's micro climate is in full swing, blue skies and set shhhtones and da boieez dresshhed for da beach when it's pissing down! Pre-record. 🎬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Bingos for where they’ve gone? Bingos for taking all of her family? Bingos for a ridiculous villa with something there that she MUST Have at home? Bingos for footage of her wistfully looking into the distance/sea because her life is just so hard? Bingos for some sort of animal that she molests?
Bingos for endless matching outfits on the boys.

blimey. She’s missed out on packing content; travel tips with two toddlers; pre holiday clean.
Those white boards with the badly written going on holiday …. Looks like a 10 year old who just discovered bubble writing. I bet that took her all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Picklelily

VIP Member
I'm sorry but what a twat. She booked a holiday but had absolutely no idea it was middle of nowhere, up a cliff, surrounded by mangos and has no idea what the pool or anything looks like 😵💫

That just screams that it's all been arranged by her management if any of what she said wasn't tend.

But also what an ungrateful brat she comes across. In their own private villa abroad and the poor mites are just going to have to try their bests to have a good time with the little they have 🥺

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
Filter on so we know everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. Shaming your children again calling them hell and making your flight traumatising. No need to do that unless it’s a sweetener to drip feed your gullible sheep when you show them the size of the villa you have rented. Is she also trying to make out that she’s had to deal with the two of them by herself? Doubt it. Jamie was there, and possibly Abi and Freda who she will try to hide from her followers like she has done previously.

Again, belittling Jamie for eating biscuits whilst you are on your phone 😯 why???

And as for not seeing the pool - you’d have seen the size of it when you booked the holiday, so you absolutely know what it looks like.

She’s proper nasty.

Reactions: 69

Louanne

VIP Member
So they did nothing but scream, shout, fight etc for the whole flight, but in the only picture she shares they're sat quite nicely eating snacks and are seemingly well-behaved?
The only annoying, badly behaved shit in the family is you Soph!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68