Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellejay81

Just seen an advert for Facebook market place and made me remember all the stuff she was buying and white wassching it with weepy. What ever happened to all that stuff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
mmmm - right in the middle of nowhere aka right by the main road that takes all the holiday traffic up to MAlaga and back to the Costa del Sol. That‘ll be nice on a balmy summers eve.
Needs the sound of traffic to remind her of the idyllic surroundings of tend farm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
For someone with so much anxiety she doesn't plan much for the holiday then....

I'm not anxious but have autism and my planning for our holidays involves breaking down a three hour drive with where we'll stop every hour so our children can use a toilet and where we'll stop for lunch, menu attached etc. I have it all in a folder and everything planned carefully. I just can't imagine having anxiety so bad she has to scream into a blanket in the hospital yet she didn't look up a holiday venue before going.

Look how high up the terrace is and how isolated they are. With a kid who'd been so sick (🙄) I wouldn't want to be middle of nowhere up a dirt track that's hard to drive.

What a shit holiday all round. Give me a eurocamp site in France or centerparcs in Holland. Cooler and lots for the kids to do.

Reactions: 51

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Another AmaZON link I see.

Putting that dog to bed gives me the absolute rage. He doesn’t need his own bedroom and human bed for fucks sake. She’s a weapon. Fucks sake. That bed he has is better than ours. We’ve been sleeping for years on a knackered mattress where the springs have gone and we’ve got to lump it because we can’t afford to replace it and here she is with a gifted bed for a Fucking dog. Our dog is happy with a decent dog bed ffs. She’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. Fucking Twat.

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Fucking travel wash!?! :LOL: A villa is usually a home from home, it will have a bloody washing machine and she can buy Lidls (according to her) fantastic washing range. How have you got washing on the 2nd day in?! Jesus this woman is an absolute bore. If something needs drying just chuck it over a chair in the sun. If she actually there then stuff will dry in 5 mins with the heatwave.

I used to bring travel wash when I was in my early 20s going on 18-30s piss ups for two weeks in a cheap hotel. We'd wash our stuff in the bathroom sink 😅 We were young and didn't care.....
Shes a millionaire mothers of two staying in expensive accommodation, not a cheap student on a budget. Fucking hell.
Bet the washing line is for sex games later on with fiddle and noknob, tie each other up with mangoes stuffed in their gobs. 🤢 sorry! horrible mental image there.😅

• Haha
  • Sick

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
There is a massive difference between Ron and Lon and Rex and Rose? 😕
Difference is she let's them be kids and get involved. Yes she's just as bad for exploiting her cash cows but the whole process of the cake mixing, adding the ingredients was all him (apart from minimal help to crack an egg)
Rex is 1 month older then Ron, Rose is 5 months younger then lon (unless he was born in January 😉)
Rose was painting last week on the wall while lon got to hit plastic golf tees into a piece of pipe insulation taped to the floor. If hinch dropped the need to control everything for perfect Instagram content then she would be surprised how much the kids could do without the grabby claw getting involved

• Heart

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
What an actual cunt. I would love to go on holiday this year but can’t due to being diagnosed with a horrible rare condition so lots of meds and hospital apps, the fact my kids get to miss out is just so sad. Then you’ve got this twat saying “ we will make the most of it” oh just fuck off please!
you would of done your research surely?! Is this woman serious?! Those poor boys too, she is always putting them down.
what did she think motherhood would be??
this woman winds me up no end. Fuck off Hunch you has been!

• Heart
Haven't commented for a few days because guysh I went to see my GP last week and he said you totally deserve a holiday get yourself some sunshine and make memories. I'm not usually one for following doctors orders but this time I did ( I honestly had nuffink booked and hadn't been packed for Atleast a week before) So I packed a case and headed to the sunshine ☀ (it's too bloody hot if I'm honest guysh) he also said something about putting me in a bottle for his other patients I said no doctor , not if I don't get any money from it I've got a farm to pay for.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Char4649

VIP Member
Please tell me to remove/edit this if not allowed:

There's a Villa Mango in Nerja, Spain that fits the description of where she's staying/stayed, the reviews say its great because there's a 'nearby lidl' 🤣 views match the same as her story. I'm sure I'm fine to type this as she clearly isn't there now what with her not knowing what bloody time zone she's in.

• Haha

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
‘Right both put one hand here and the other hand there, that’s it keep still while I take a picture‘ those poor boys !,, just get on the frigging plane enjoy family holiday and PUT THE BASTARD PHONE DOWN😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry

rlouisep9

VIP Member
If only there was a way to find out what a holiday villa looks like and the surrounding location ahead of arriving there... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Ee yeah after reading here that you lot can hear someone in the back half way through the daddy pig chat, I've gone back to listen and there's defo someone there.
Imagine not being able to go ANYWHERE without mummy. How Jamie is going along with all this is beyond me

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I hate the way she shames her children, belittles her husband and generally moans about a holiday that probably cost them nearly 10 grand. It’s obviously not upto her princess standards so she takes the immature route of taking it out on everyone else. She really is a nasty piece of work behind that filter.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oh goody does that mean we get some more 'sculpted' pics of Jimbob on the beach where she chops all his blubber off and takes chunks off his arms and legs and neck to make him look fit?!

• Haha
  • Sick

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Wow, I’ve missed 2 threads.... just couldn’t be arsed with her BS, plus busy altering my sister’s wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses... no doubt I’ve not missed much. I’ve dipped into her stories now and then, but the whole Vulva pebbles thing sent me to sleep to be honesssssscht 😴💤 😂

Sopha, you don’t have twins, so why dress them identical. I do have identical twins and don’t dress them the same…. they are alike, but have their own personalities. Ronald and Lonald aren‘t even alike, in looks or personality. Why the twinning, it’s odd. Also, Sopha, hunnnnay, can you let us know where NoNobIsANob took the boysssch to have their hair cut because you wasted the price of a haircut, next time give Hennerz a pair of scissors and let him have a go…🤭

Farewell on your holiday Hinches and ClingOns... don’t bother updating anyone, the stuff you’re churning out for the gram is absolute shite. So unless Jimbob is stung by a jellyfish on his teeny peeny and you have to pee on him, don’t bother.... ATV x

ETA: I’ve no wish to see her pee on him, oh dear.... I’ll see myself out.... 😩

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Freda is definitely there. When she started talking Sofa jumped in to cover up her voice.

• Haha
  • Wow
The state of that dog 😣 We had to say goodbye to our beautiful girl two weeks ago. The vet said she was in incredible shape for an Akita of her age. She was 16. Yes she was showered with love and spoilt but she was also treated and respected as a dog. It’s heartbreaking to see a spaniel that’s supposed to be in his prime at 8 years old looking like that. It’s pure animal neglect, nothing more, nothing less. You don’t deserve him Sophie. If you did he wouldn’t be like that. Shame on you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

londonLA

Chatty Member
The tshirts the boys are wearing look like some type of charity fun-run t-shirt. I thought it was McMillian or something quick glance. :/
Can she not put those boys in just a fun bright top for once in their lives?

• Haha

RamonaRiva

Why has she gone and bought unnecessary items, again. She must know that there's a utility room in the villa. Why buy travel wash and that stupid washing line. I'm pretty sure there will be an airer to dry your clothes outside. Rather than sticking them to a window. She's just so strange. Everything she does is just odd. It's like watching a child play house.