Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tinkerboo

Veggie for me 😂😂 why would you even write that she is so Pam!
She defo eats meat Jamie went and got a Chinese for them both and I guarantee she had chicken can’t wait till she gets caught for this lie yet again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
1. They are not toddlers.
2. Those kids don't know how to let off steam so highly doubtful they wanted to 'run' anywhere.
3. People were playing peek a boo? Fuck off.
4. If 'peek a boo' WAS happening then I can only assume they were sticking their heads through the seats which annoys the shit out of me and I've never allowed any of my kids to do that.
5. Sure it was only 1 woman glaring at you, normally they come in threes?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh and they probably did scream the flight down, I believe it. She can't control her kids cos she's not around them enough to really know them.
They probably screamed the flight down cos they're nothing but little brats. We've seen how grabby Ronnie is, if R doesn't get what R wants, hell breaks loose. He's a mini mummy. And she gives into him. Everytime. Cos she cba parenting her kids. And Lennie, well.. Lennie is golden boy, I don't think she likes either of them tbh, being a mum isn't what she wanted, she did it for Jamie and content. I think she likes babies, then once they're on the move she gets the ick. Anyway, L is golden boy and she just laughs at everything he does. No rules. No boundaries.

I wouldn't say I'm trolling or ripping apart children either. I'm saying exactly what I see. And what I see, is one very unpleasant little 4 year old, and a 2 year old who's following his and his mums behaviour.

She needs to parent her kids. And Jamie needs to step up and be a dad aswell. It's embarrassing. It's not funny. It's sad and it's embarrassing.

• Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
I feel like I am getting Deja Vu. Is this not what she did last year in Majorca

Visited Lidl, met some fans blah di blah

mammaof3

VIP Member
Appears to be that one, well done.

Is this the villa she’s staying/stayed in? Note Lon’s plant he’s hiding behind in bottom left corner too & pool has the decorative bits on the bottom which you can just make out in the photo she posted last night of the pool.

Edited to change wording as I wrote it like it sounded like this is the one rather than asking a question if that makes sense guyzzzz.
Untitled.png
360627592_1033395701433759_8154198940773894420_n.jpg
Untitled3.png
Untitled4.png
Untitled5.png

Reactions: 54

beanpole

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is that post a little in bad taste given her new role as ambassador for Kawasaki motorcycles.

So just say she has gained some new followers with kids who have suffered, do they really want to see a post of her saying OMG GUYSCHHHH MY KID RECOVERED THE BEST AND GOT THE BEST RESULTS ANY KID EVER GOT IN THE HEART TESTS NOW WE’RE OFF ON A FANCY HOLIDAY ABROAD IN THIS COST OF LIVING CRISIS

Just seems a bit crass and out of touch to me, but then I’m not sure why I’m at all surprised about that

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Villa-One-Mango-Hanging-On-A-Tree must be just like NotAFarm and have it’s own weather system…. Isn’t it cuntish magical that it’s avoiding the scorching temperatures at the moment in Spain 🙄

Also, she would have gone over the details of the Villa with a fine-toofff comb before booking, so would be well aware there’s a laundry room and very likely a washing line….so why the feck faff about packing travel wash and a travel line…. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me, it's to send all the Hunzz to Ama….ZON innit, earning her a few quid... even on holiday she’s a grabby twat 😂

Thread Suggestion

Villa-One-Mango-hanging-on-a-tree, with its own microclimate included for free

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
Oh. Yet another holiday. She goes away more times than I have hot dinners. Who the fuck looks after her menagerie? Sorry her “farm”. Cos actually farmers love getting away at least 10 times a year 🤔
The same people that look after them every other day of the year 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Why the fuck has Inch re-posted that photo?
Does he think people follow him and him alone? Does he think he brings so much to the table that people will seek his account out and won't have already seen it all on her account?
He's a useless ball bag of a man.

Also those kids don't get excited for anything. At best they just look vacant, and at worst they come across as spoilt and grabby, never excited.
There is zero joy in that household.

• Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That's her tea? New potatoes? Nothing else...?
Whats the kids having? Chicken dippers and fries for the 5th time this week? Maybe a pizza as a change up? Super noodles? Shocking diet.

Go online, get recipes, save them to your phone and make your whole family a healthy nutritious FILLING meal. You can't go wrong if you follow it, even a fikkkkko like her.

She doesn't work. Jamie doesn't work. There's no excuse.

Her eating habits get right on my tits more than it should

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ASAnigel

VIP Member
This might be really petty but I don’t care.
In the car Ron was only calling Jamie “daddy pig” no mention of “mummy pig” yet she has to correct him “we’re not daddy and mummy pig” like he gives no shits about you hun he didn’t call you mummy pig so why does she have to insert herself into everything.

personally think mummy pig and daddy pig are quite fitting for that pair but that’s a different conversation.

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
What a way to tell everyone that her amazon zip folders filled with even more amazon tat was a pile of shite. Hahaha oh yeah no way she took them. Why would you book a later flight with 2 toddlers.. surprised there wasn't 3 tutting grannies behind her

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Why is the dickhead acting like they’ve never all fucked off abroad before 🙄 And it’s like she’s tried justifying going by using Ronnie’s sickness once again “doctors orders” 🙄 More like it’s a no-expense spared holiday (probably gifted) they’ve had booked for fucking months and the kid is absolutely fit and well and was never near death like she keeps hinting so it was never going to be cancelled. FUCK OFF you absolute cunt and don’t come back!! You won’t be missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

seen-the-light

We are here and we will make the best of it? she’s in a private villa in Spain I guess somewhere with her family. I don’t know how many breaks she’s had this year, and she’s going to make the best of it, talk about being fucking patronizing to everybody that can’t actually afford one weekend away with thdid kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 52