Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
So I’ve just skipped the last 5 pages of the last thread and the first 4 of this thread because 1) she’s fucking boring and done fuck all 2) I’ve got real life going on!! This week has been mental for me, I’ve cried at work because we’ve have people leave and I’m now taking on a third job role and I have no clue what I’m doing and it’s overwhelming, I’m learning as I go, it was mine and my boys birthday on Thursday so I’ve been manic sorting bits and celebrating his birthday because yanno, when you share a birthday with your baby you put your own to the side and enjoy yours when your can and all she has done is spray some shit on her stones, put her kids in danger and eye fuck herself yet again. Fuck off Sophie Rose, you’re a cunt xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

MrsD33

VIP Member
Why is she making out that she was alone on a 3 hour flight with 2 toddlers and no help 🤔

She always does this. We all know that Jamie would have been the one sat next to the kids and he would have been the one dealing with any tantrums.

Plus I think the reason they stay in an isolated villa is so that no one sees that fiddles and cling on are there. And it means no one can see that she doesn’t look after the kids, that’s left to fiddles, Jamie and cling on

Is that a trail of crumbs i spy on the floor that Henry and Pringle are picking up? So the chickens are enticed into the house so she can take the quirky IG engagement photos - it’s no doubt a photo she took before she left for her holiday anyway.

Attachments

• Sick

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Flights with kids are hard! But they don't have to be if you prepare for them. We took my one (a little younger than Ronnie) all the way to Australia over Christmas and the flights (all 27 hours travelling in total) were just fine because we came armed with plenty of snacks, toys, all of his favourite shows loaded up on the tablet, my "bag of tricks" which was lots of toys hidden away that I could get out during the flight. Let him run around like mad for at least an hour in the airport and brought all his home comforts (blanket, teddies, pillow etc...) so he could get comfortable and have some sleep.
Flying is difficult for kids and it's her job as a parent to try and make it as easy as possible for them. Maybe if she spent less time picking out matching outfits and more time preparing them all for the flight, it wouldn't have been such hell. Their behaviour is a reflection on you, Hinch. Like it or not!

• Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Awh, I really like her. It takes 2 seconds to take and upload a picture. I think she’s a good mum :)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ha ha ha ha. This made me cackle like a witch. I don’t think I’ve seen you comment on this thread before, please don’t tell me this comment is serious?! Ahhhh! X

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Guarantee you that the person who looked at her like she was a disgrace did so because she was shrieking something along the lines of "Jayyyymayyhyy....fakkin do summat will ya? They're doing my fakkkin 'ed in. Faks sake."
While the boys made the usual complaints that little children do when they have to be contained on a flight.
The only screams and shrieks came from her.

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else but the Lidl cleaning aisle is pretty shit actually, it’s hardly amazing.

Reactions: 41

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I've just seen her stories I'm raging. You booked the holiday you absloute cunt. And here you are moaning. Think yourself lucky for you 40th holiday of the year. Why some of us are literally just about surviving. 😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
100%. I agree with all of your observations and have reached the same conclusion. If she shows 180 seconds of her day and that is how she parents, imagine the rest. Then, when you need them to sit calmly they can’t do it. She could have chosen her seat to limit disruption, model calmness, run before the plan, talk to them. If she told a potentially ND child they are leaving home and going away, today, how does she expect them to respond? She lacks boundaries, consistency and planning.
We took our kids to Disney this year. Two of them have autism. We booked special assistance with the airline which was amazing and also visited Duxford a few times before (as they have planes you can climb onto and look about in). The staff there let the children sit in the seats they’d be sitting in when they flew to France, let them look in the cockpit and even explained all about the safety features of the plane etc. we watched YouTube videos of planes taking off etc as well so they knew what to expect.
Both kids absolutely loved it but I know full well if I hadn’t planned in advance, it would have been an absolute torturous event for them and everyone else

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm a family of 5 and my oven doesn't even look like that. Ever. I wipe it out every week or 2 though, takes a literal 5 min and saves time in the long run.
Her oven is new, and she's already said she barely uses it cos she likes the air fryer. So how is it in such a state? Said it before, she's a surface cleaner.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Solomon having a good old troll over there, letting Rex mix up a cake and Rose joining in too. Meanwhile back on Hinch Farm, Ronnie remains as controlled as ever, still having to play with a one year olds play tray, and never allowed to bake a cake without the claw hovering and taking over. Solomon as much of a cunt as Hinch, but she does allow the kids some freedom and space to be kids.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Those posts about not knowing it was in the middle of a mango field. Absolute bullshit. She must of researched the place before booking. No one on earth would blind book somewhere, especially with kids, surely? Dim bitch.

Those t-shirts the boys were wearing before the flight are utterly disgusting. Fucking grief tourist she is.

I believe Ron was poorly but no where near as poorly as this dim bitch is making out.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Ha. Love that the tattle Detectives have found it already. It looks a bit boring. I bet the boys would love a proper all inclusive with a mini disco and all the entertainment. Instead they are trapped up a mountain, surrounded by mangoes and an 18 mins drive from the beach. All the money she has and this villa is quite cheap really. Especially for this time of year and the number of them that will be there (at least 6 of them).
Jamie said she’s too famous for an all inclusive 🙄

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
No wonder they’re not crispy if she’s using them stupid silicone things in the air fryer? The air is supposed to circulate? Fucks sake the drawers aren’t exactly hard to clean, you can cook directly ON them! You’re meant to! - why does she make things so bloody difficult and odd?

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Whoever wrote her the message (probably herself from her burner phone) she is not “normalising parenting” you are normalising badly behaved children!
You don’t have “two toddlers”, you have a 2 year old and a 4 year old, both of whom should know better than to scream the place down when they can’t get their own way.
My son has ADHD and was still able to manage flights to and from Spain from the time he was 18 months old.

• Heart
Reactions: 40