Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londonLA

Chatty Member
She's mental..and not In the fun crazy sense, the 'she needs men In white coats' sense. Just so many lies its unbelievable.
As for the flight, she forgot to embellish the story even more and left out which one of the kids did a shit on the seat?...🤷‍♀️
The Lidl mango story, fuck sake. Get a life you boring bastard. If it was true it was probably done in sarcasm but she wouldn't get it the thick twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Maybe, just maybe, the toys you brought weren’t age appropriate hun 😉

Or were things the boys had already had at home. My sister is married to an American and the wee man (5) gets new toys/books for the flight to keep him occupied
Woke someone up🙄 it was a 3 hour flight not long haul😂😂😂

• Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
So her and no knob can’t entertain their own two kids for a couple of hours? Says it all really.

And well done that woman who gave her ‘ a look like she was an absolute disgrace’ …she is.
Don’t believe a word of it.

• Heart

pokeitwithastick

From the headline I thought someone on the flight had had a right go at her and given her a mouthful of abuse or something.

But no, mum shamed = one passenger gave her a look that she interpreted as the passenger thinking she was an “absolute disgrace”.

Paranoid dickhead.
I personally think it’s awful that people can just go around willy-nilly LOOKING at people. I mean, the audacity!!!! It’s just shocking. I hope Mrs Hinch is getting the proper support for her welfare.

<< sarcasm, you know, just in case>>

• Haha

Smith

So she had no idea what the villa or the surroundings were like or that they were surrounded by mangoes however she knew there was a local Lidl in that area that she wanted to visit 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
So the point of SSS cake story was to mention not mention her new plates from her collection, same as Hinch is doing with her blankets. These Insta cunts really are🤪

• Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Came back to this thread after a few hours to find a total of 3 new posts!

All I have to say is…

“Dear lord, what a sad little life, Sophie.” 😆. From Come Dine With Me! X

• Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
Big thanks to Lennie (rhymes with Ron) for shouting about Christmas & letting us know where her pre records are at 😆

• Haha

docmum

VIP Member
When life gives you mangoes, lie about being gifted a few more. Never have I known something to sum up such a tw*t like her in all my life.

• Haha

Lolxx

Awh, I really like her. It takes 2 seconds to take and upload a picture. I think she’s a good mum :)
‘We’ve spent all day pushing daddy in the pool’ have ya, aye? Hence the photo of the empty pool.

Have said it before and will say it again. She is seriously messed up. For someone who shares every moment online, every photo she posts of the kids is a) staged to fuck, b) when they are at their most vulnerable, unwell, sleep etc. where’s the candid shots of the family playing round the pool like you claim you’ve done all day? (Not saying I want to see that I couldn’t give a flying fuck) but reiterating my point of she only shares staged photos because none of these ‘magical memories’ she claims to be happening actually are because she’s a shite parent and her kids probably hate her.

She’s having a crap time having to spend time with her kids (which is just bonkers, I love spending time with my kids- they’re only wee once) and Jimbobnonob has probably taken the kids and left her to it because they’re all sick of her moaning and being a misery guts.

Fuck off Hinch nobody likes ya

• Haha
  • Sick

BeeHappy

VIP Member
She’s such a fucking brat! She‘s sitting in her Spanish villa and has the audacity to complain when most of her followers will struggle to take their kids for a weekend’s camping in Skeggy for their summer holidays. And calling her kids “hell” is wrong on so many levels. How about a smidge of compassion? They were in a new environment, surrounded by new sights, smells, feelings and sounds, with no escape, and they probably felt uncomfortable if their ears popped in the air. On top of that, they’re 2 and 4. Of course they aren’t going to want to sit still and will play up. But to describe it as traumatising and hell! Do you know what my idea of hell is? Having her as a mother!

• Heart
I know not the most important thing to get annoyed about, but why is she so pissed and snappy at Ron saying daddy pig? He’s obviously in his Peppa Pig phase & is making the connection between the two, why does she feel the need to shut him down and basically tell him off for it? It’s a phase A LOT of children go through, instead of berating him just go along with it, I don’t see the harm? He obviously knows they are daddy and mummy or he wouldn’t be making the connection, he’s just relaying a part of one of his fav shows. I really don’t get her at all, I wouldn’t have a go at mine for calling me mummy pig, I know they obviously aren’t calling me a literal pig, they are referring to a tv show lol?? Is she that self absorbed shes getting offended over her 4 year old ‘TODDLER’ potentially calling her a pig 🤣🤔

Deedeepop

Actually cringing at how ungrateful and miserable she sounds to be on holiday. Surely that’s not relatable to any of her followers?! Like who is consuming and enjoying her content at this point, cause she just sounds like an entitled, mardy cunt. Neither her bots or sheeple want to see that, do they?!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Yet more moaning. She's so unhappy with her life.
If it is that villa its a 10 night minimum stay so we've got 9 more nights of this farce to get through.
Also speak to you all tomorrow? She's on holiday!!! Apparently she works more on holiday than when she's at tend farm. Mind you the way her followers are leaving she can't afford to take 10 days completely of the gram. Poor little Soph.

• Haha

12inchthinbase

"The conversation in this cracks me up" :unsure: ?? Sorry am I missing something here? What exactly cracks her up? The daddy pig reference? (He didn't say mummy pig at all did he :rolleyes:) She sounds annoyed more than anything? And the way she snaps at Jamie to go left so her camera isn't blocked.. erm..?? I wouldn't dare speak to my partner like that and I'd be bloody mortified if I did!

She's defo trying to talk over fiddlemetimbers too, that's why she sounds so erratic.. she's a mess 🥴