Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muchogin

Those solar buddies sunscreen applicators are actually genuinely fantastic. I bought one for my then preschooler to keep in his bag a preschool and it’s still going strong 5 years later.
To stay on topic though, the holiday is definitely a pre-record from prior to Ron’s hospital stay.
That would explain Ron’s tan

Reactions: 8

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Oh and they probably did scream the flight down, I believe it. She can't control her kids cos she's not around them enough to really know them.
They probably screamed the flight down cos they're nothing but little brats. We've seen how grabby Ronnie is, if R doesn't get what R wants, hell breaks loose. He's a mini mummy. And she gives into him. Everytime. Cos she cba parenting her kids. And Lennie, well.. Lennie is golden boy, I don't think she likes either of them tbh, being a mum isn't what she wanted, she did it for Jamie and content. I think she likes babies, then once they're on the move she gets the ick. Anyway, L is golden boy and she just laughs at everything he does. No rules. No boundaries.

I wouldn't say I'm trolling or ripping apart children either. I'm saying exactly what I see. And what I see, is one very unpleasant little 4 year old, and a 2 year old who's following his and his mums behaviour.

She needs to parent her kids. And Jamie needs to step up and be a dad aswell. It's embarrassing. It's not funny. It's sad and it's embarrassing.
Nah you're not trolling, it's an accurate account of their flight. Agree 💯, it's not funny it's fucking embarrassing and cringeworthy, she needs to fuck right offfffffffffff, if I'm honest

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Grinch must wonder how other families travel to Florida and Australia with their 2 and 4 year olds with no grandparents or nieces for flights 9-10 hours at a time.

I’m sorry but when you’ve been fortunate enough to have taken a 2 and 4 year to Florida without anyone else then you can comment. And no it wasn’t traumatising. We did our best to keep them entertained, even though it was hard work, and also tried not to annoy other passengers around us.
I can tell you how they manage a 23hrs flight, kiddy Phenergan, just make sure it doesn't have the reverse effect and make your little darlings hyperactive. Fucking nightmare, long haul to Australia.

Veryangrylady

All this Amazon drip feeding is getting embarrassing now.
Also, who on earth uses sponge applicators to put on sunscreen? How about using your hands? So much easier and a bigger surface area. Who wants to be decanting from one bottle to another? I’ve heard some ridiculous things in my time but this is up there!!
My money's on her flogging her tat range in amazon that's why every post mentions that "small business" amazon

Adaptablecoffee

She is just one big massive fake!

Ready to cancel, yeah sure even though the twins got their holiday haircut last week 🙄

I wish she would fuck off and honestly not come back.
And she came up with those handy shower curtain zip things full of shit to entertain the boys the other day.

Reactions: 7

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Looks like a blur of a building outside the plane window... perhaps she should have saved the snacks until they were in the air 🤭

Anyway, no one glared at her... another anecdote to add to the book of things that didn't happen.

The ungrateful bitch should just shut up now and enjoy her holiday.
Her voice and bad pronunciation would make me glare at her

• Haha

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Am I doing holidays wrong? Who is doing laundry on holiday?! I once went around The States for 3 weeks and never washed a thing? (Ok I did a bit of shopping but you get me 😂) Surely on a villa holiday you are living in swimwear and shorts and vest tops etc which are small to pack, kidswear also small so you can take plenty. I’d have loads to wear without having to wash and hang laundry and still have room for a pack of Uno cards- buy some local eats and drinks and stick your headphones in- that’s a holiday. Hers looks shite, I’d rather be at home 😂
Me! OK, it's only when we stay with our friends in Florida - just means when we get back there is no mountain of washing to do! Otherwise, all other holidays I'll do when we get back.

Her pre records are really going to mess up over this weather which clearly she never knew was going to happen. You can see in that Ama-ZON washing video that the sky reflecting in the pool is definitely not nearly 40 degree heat!

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Supporter of small businesses she says yet all she ever does is promote Amazon!
Hardly small. Those suncream things won dragons den I think!
---
I have clients who sell through FBA and their fees are extortionate. I’m pretty sure she will try and make out that she’s “working in partnership with Amazon” and hope that her sheep don’t realise that in actual fact ANYONE can sell shit through Amazon.
Yes they deal with all the storage and distribution but they will charge her a fortune for the privilege.
She took toy, snacks and everything 🤣 that's the limits to her parenting. Bet she would have knocked them both out if she could have got away with it, but we all know they were probably quiet and well behaved for 95% of that very short flight so she's having a good old made up moan for effect.
She's a horrible negative bitch who can't say one thing genuinely nice about her own kids.
The woman aaa probably looking because Hinch was going bat shit crazy but in reality the kids were just sat there 😂😂