Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mag doll

Chatty Member
Such a shame, she should have found a villa closer to Nerja - it's such a beautiful place and has lovely cove beaches. It also has a donkey sanctuary the kids would have loved. The villa she is in probably isn't that bad but would suit an older couple not necessarily wanting amenities close by.

The A7 is very busy, we use it to get from Malaga down to Benalmadena, and it's always heaving!
Nerja is beautiful, been several times, can’t wait to go back xx

Reactions: 6

Justapeep

VIP Member
I could not think of anything worse than taking 2 young boys to a villa in the middle of nowhere.

What's wrong with taking them to a decent all inclusive hotel where there's multiple pools and slides, kids clubs , meeting friends at the pool and SOOOO much more than being stuck there!!

I go on holiday to relax and unwind not hire a car and drive and go food shopping like I do at home 🙄
Exactly

puddleduck

VIP Member
I live in a hot country (50+ at 10.15 yesterday morning) and believe me we spend all our time in the pool, in the car with aircon full blast or on the bed with the aircon full blast.

I’m sure if she were there now it would be the only thing she’d be mentioning as this heatwave is truly awful.
Yep same where I am. We are used to hot in the summer but this is something else 🌞... Take care.

sunshineandrain

I’m new to this thread, what a ride! I’m not being sarcastic, genuinely wondering, why would she fake being on holiday?

Ellejay81

Totally thought this said Ransom note, which coincidentally it also looks like- Ron wear red gloves if you need help.
---
What in the ‘live, laugh, love’ are those matching T-shirts
It was supposed to be ransom note and I left it too late to edit 🤣

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
cant wait to see the beaks of those oven readys when theyve continuously tried to peck at the stones. or get dimented from the effort.

Reactions: 5

stefanp

We are 7 months in to the year and it feels like she's been abroad or on holiday several times. The ever so relateable Hinch 🙈
Why wouldn’t they thought we travel as much as possible; their money and there are no pockets in a shroud as they say and to be fair they aren’t extravagant holidays - the Radfords must be on their 4th or 5th Florida holiday already this year.

• Wow

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Completely agree - we are very lucky to be able to go to our friends house in Cyprus each year for a late summer getaway. It’s in a Cypriot village away from the resorts and backs onto farmers fields. We have a private pool and it’s utter bliss. We listen to the radio, play cards and generally relax. We take minimal luggage - shorts, T-shirts & swimwear. We have a washing machine in the house and will often do a wash / refresh near the end of week, never at the beginning 🤦🏻‍♀️ - we walk into the village to pick up supplies from Greek bakery 🥯. - we go out for dinner to the local tavernna and just absorb the Greek life.
Soph is not capable of this, she has no interest in anyone but herself and creating this pretend world with her sheep. Her husband, mother & niece bring up those boys, she has no interest past the baby stage.
The levels of deceit that she creates is unbelievable- I have no issue with not posting in real time, I don’t do much of that either but it’s the lies & false narrative that I hate. Just say we were lucky to get away recently with family & boys so I’m sharing some of our time away - there is no way they are in Spain now, the weather & images do not referent the current situation - her whole life is a lie
Sounds like a fabulous holiday.

Yeah I don't care about the pre record's either, it's the constant lies and the thrill she gets from doing so. She is not well and certainly requires professional support
---
Why is no one mentioning the cranes? She’s holidaying on a building site - karma is a bish
Probs because this Dogpies thread not captain crunch or whoever, could be wrong 🤷🤷🤷

• Haha

sosticky

Chatty Member
Why when you’ve got two pre-school kids, sorry toddlers, do you go away the second half of July? Surely you go earlier to take advantage of cheaper rates, less crowded beaches and more comfortable heat?

It’s not like her and No Nob have to request time off work or anything
People that do this wind me up!

Justdee

Chatty Member
Is it just me but isn’t there always someone who looks down on her and makes her feel shit. She thinks everyone cares about her when really no one gives a fucking shit. I went on holiday less than a month ago with a 2 year old and four year old and managed to keep them both happy then again I actually parent my kids and have a job. Not like no job slob James and world is always against me Sopha
Maybe they're looking down at her.and giving g her side eye because they recognised her nothing to do with the boys at all :ROFLMAO:

Going on holiday provides so many great opportunities for content or engagement - Hinch has not bothered with anything and just randomly posts ‘oh we’re off on our holidays’ with no context! This is her problem - she has absolutely no narrative her content is so disjointed and random no one is engaged enough to keep interested.
Because Instagram is her job. She's no on annual leave, so no content till she returns on whatever date she's set with management, if she has any followers left that is

Reactions: 4