Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Went on a road trip yesterday past the teeny tiny rural hamlet of Maldon, the place with its on microclimate and guess what? it has a Park and Ride!! Presumably for all the sheep to do a bus tour around Hinch farm 🙄
Maldon has a park and ride? That's news to me Hun 😂
Unless you mean the one on the other side of Danbury, in Chelmsford and not at all in Maldon?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Why are we only seeing one feathery hen (Peggy) and oven-ready Pringle now? She mentioned taking the other one to the vet (Pat? Cant remember the names of my own grown up toddlers some days so fat chance of remembering the names of her livestock!). Could Pat have joined Pam and gone to live with Paul O’Leary?!
Oven ready pringle 😂😂😂 omfg I'm decked 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I live in a hot country (50+ at 10.15 yesterday morning) and believe me we spend all our time in the pool, in the car with aircon full blast or on the bed with the aircon full blast.

I’m sure if she were there now it would be the only thing she’d be mentioning as this heatwave is truly awful.
50+?? That is insane heat.

Is this one her actual group or is We Love Mrs Hinch the one? I think her sister is an admin in that one

Also, typing that felt so wrong
We love Mrs Hinch is the group run by her sister. The other one has always been toxic and to be fair her name in the title made it what it is. Doubt if Hinch ever looks on there. I do remember her mother going on one group ranting but not sure which one. They are making a booby really as there will be no more Hinch hating anymore 😂

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Can this woman get in the bin.so I don't have to gouge my own eyes out, just so I don't have to suffer seeing her anymore.
What a tit. What a tit.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
She wrote that message to herself.

Using the boys for content and engagement AGAIN! 😡 DISGUSTING.

Kids looked fine watching their iPad. Never seen them run tbh so that can’t be true what she said about them wanting to run around the plane. If they played up, well that’s her own fault for not parenting and bringing her boys up with no boundaries. I’m afraid they will become entitled little liars like their role model of a mum! No way am I buying that they’ve gone away on holiday without Freda or Abi to help. They don’t do family holidays without the family to help look after the boys. Hope a tattler spits them all in the wild in Lidl 😂
After someone on here commented about taking two toddlers to Florida 😂😂

• Haha