Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mag doll

Chatty Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I know not the most important thing to get annoyed about, but why is she so pissed and snappy at Ron saying daddy pig? He’s obviously in his Peppa Pig phase & is making the connection between the two, why does she feel the need to shut him down and basically tell him off for it? It’s a phase A LOT of children go through, instead of berating him just go along with it, I don’t see the harm? He obviously knows they are daddy and mummy or he wouldn’t be making the connection, he’s just relaying a part of one of his fav shows. I really don’t get her at all, I wouldn’t have a go at mine for calling me mummy pig, I know they obviously aren’t calling me a literal pig, they are referring to a tv show lol?? Is she that self absorbed shes getting offended over her 4 year old ‘TODDLER’ potentially calling her a pig 🤣🤔
Has she done a dirty delete

• Wow

anniemouse

VIP Member
The tshirts the boys are wearing look like some type of charity fun-run t-shirt. I thought it was McMillian or something quick glance. :/
Can she not put those boys in just a fun bright top for once in their lives?
ha! I thought it was just me thinking that 😂

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
View attachment 2314767
Mercedes V class.
Seats up to 8.
#justsaying
Why are we only seeing one feathery hen (Peggy) and oven-ready Pringle now? She mentioned taking the other one to the vet (Pat? Cant remember the names of my own grown up toddlers some days so fat chance of remembering the names of her livestock!). Could Pat have joined Pam and gone to live with Paul O’Leary?!
Oh yes!

plonkington

VIP Member
Sophas such a tease, the purpose of the video was to show to tattle where everyone thinks she’s stayed/ing is wrong, pools aren’t the same. We see you sopha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Wh
Sounds like a fabulous holiday.

Yeah I don't care about the pre record's either, it's the constant lies and the thrill she gets from doing so. She is not well and certainly requires professional support
---

Probs because this Dogpies thread not captain crunch or whoever, could be wrong 🤷🤷🤷
Os captain crunch🥰🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Why with two preschool age children would you go away during the school holidays?
Why would someone as “organised” as Mrs Hinch not research the location of the villa before she booked it?
Why would you even rent a villa where you have to buy your own food, make your own beds, clean and tidy up after yourselves?
Why would you not go to a 5 star all inclusive hotel where your kids will have entertainment, activities and other children to interact with?
Why does she always want those boys to be permanently bored?

I have no small children and haven’t been abroad on holiday since 2019. A villa in the middle of nowhere sounds perfect to me so if you don’t want it Sopha!
It's not the school holidays yet. Most still have a week to go.

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
Wyvfo people
Imagine her delight when she also finds out Aldi are abroad too... Sadly no Home Bargains yet, but if she's lucky, she might spot a Iceland.

FFS 🤣🤣🤣

(Coming from the lady who loves a Spanish mercedona supermarket!)
Why do aome Go Iceland in Spain I'll never understand that I go were the local go.