Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geezabreak

VIP Member
Could you be getting confused with that other mother of the year ptwm? She showed her littlest "graduating" from nursery the other day.

• Sick
Reactions: 7

llamadramamama21

Where has she gone?? Can't keep up with the thread sorry! Was in hospital over the weekend with My child.

I need details WHERE IS SHE!? that place didn't look great for kids anyway lol 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
What a feckin holiday, in middle of nowhere surrounded by vegetation ( hope there’s 1,000’s of mosquitoes) poor kids will be indoors cos who’s going to go out in 40+ degrees? She’s no idea whatsoever!
HOLIDAY usually with kids,,, Hotel, swimming pools, drinks on tap,ice cream,kids club,beach 🏖
HOLIDAY with Hinch,,, In the middle of nowhere, visiting Lidl 🤦‍♀️
Great minds.....

Reactions: 6
Agree, I think this thread needs to die as she’s just doing stuff for attention. However, we can mobilise Very Quick Reaction Forces (VQRF) for whenever something needs reporting to the ASA, etc. 🙃

I hope she fucks off from social media.
---

Looks like we both wrote at the same time. Sorry if I unintentionally plagiarised you
Not at all! I think your comment is spot on.

• Heart
Hope it’s the canaries 🔥 😆
Or Turkey friend is the it's been Upto 46
look like they're trying to escape from mummaz don't blame them bet they wish they could get on a flight without her! Bit atleast they'll get a break from her for however long the flight is because no doubt Jamie will be sat with they boys and she's probably booked a few rows back

Topsy-turvy2

Sunscreen applicators are called hands last time I checked 🙄

Also, has she not advertised that company before but I have definitely seen them on Instagram before now.
I binged dragons den lately im sure one them invested in this 🤣🤣
Ya know them small businesses her and SSS wana promote🙄😅

• Haha