Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Why are we only seeing one feathery hen (Peggy) and oven-ready Pringle now? She mentioned taking the other one to the vet (Pat? Cant remember the names of my own grown up toddlers some days so fat chance of remembering the names of her livestock!). Could Pat have joined Pam and gone to live with Paul O’Leary?!
Oven ready pringle ⚰
---
Fiddle certainly enjoys pushing father James in the pool, is it wet enough daddy 🤢
View attachment 2314846
Funny fuckers on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Did I imagine it or has she shown Ron having his pre-school graduation? If so that was a little while ago, why would it be so early. And if she hasn’t surely if the doctors have said he’s fine wouldn’t she make sure he’s in for that, even if just for a couple of hours. I bet he’d love to see his friends and say goodbye to the staff that actually help him.
I might be confusing the graduation thing with someone else because there seems to be so many of them popping up on my feed 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Charlie&Lulu

It's not the school holidays yet. Most still have a week to go.
We are abroad at the moment and loads of kids have landed over the weekend - quite a few schools have broken up. A couple I was talking to last week from Essex were saying their daughter broke up last Friday and they pulled her out of school slightly early.

Topsy-turvy2

I know not the most important thing to get annoyed about, but why is she so pissed and snappy at Ron saying daddy pig? He’s obviously in his Peppa Pig phase & is making the connection between the two, why does she feel the need to shut him down and basically tell him off for it? It’s a phase A LOT of children go through, instead of berating him just go along with it, I don’t see the harm? He obviously knows they are daddy and mummy or he wouldn’t be making the connection, he’s just relaying a part of one of his fav shows. I really don’t get her at all, I wouldn’t have a go at mine for calling me mummy pig, I know they obviously aren’t calling me a literal pig, they are referring to a tv show lol?? Is she that self absorbed shes getting offended over her 4 year old ‘TODDLER’ potentially calling her a pig 🤣🤔
My 17yr old toddler still randomly pipes up with it every so often. It's funny, she's boring and self centered

mammaof3

VIP Member
Jeez, roasted tinned potatoes. Yummee.

360126785_296483896191287_172827205687070256_n.jpg
360014206_669531158405760_5622893291142659401_n.jpg

360033145_163134440115104_617662274544110080_n.jpg

katesbess

VIP Member
Methinks she’s pretending to only be on holiday now because she actually went as originally planned just after Ronald Fury was ill, and she knows she would get eaten alive for that even by the sheep. She’s def somewhere in Spain and it’s unbearable heat at the minute, surely that would be the first thing you mention, not fucking about in a car all day
shes just read your post. she will act accordingly tomorrow

• Haha

Nosyfecker

From the headline I thought someone on the flight had had a right go at her and given her a mouthful of abuse or something.

But no, mum shamed = one passenger gave her a look that she interpreted as the passenger thinking she was an “absolute disgrace”.

Paranoid dickhead.
She's projecting again.

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
I've never in my life used tinned potatoes I would defo throw up what wrong with normal small pots wash some chilli flakes or salt n pepper them spuds look minty