Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Let's hope Prostitute "cat suit" Shhhpice didn't trigger off Inch and his two pump wonder worm!

"Cooorrrraahh darrrlin, you 👃 nose you laave fiings in fwees babe, well ... my widget is twitchin' seein' you in that get up, and addin' anuvver lil'un might boost your engagement? "F'naar f'naar, how's ya farrrver 👀 Oi Oiiiiii!" 🤣
What a god awful picture to picture thanks @MagicRoundabout bork bork bork

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Interesting read on IG. Seems day of K also had KD and she was incredibly poorly, perhaps comparing Ron’s miraculous 10 day recovery, I’m not sure. She still has heart issues now.

okdo2022

VIP Member
I read on another thread last night that Hinch wasn’t allowed to be alone with her own son at one point!!! What’s the goss and where can I find the info!!!

• Wow

Eyesopened

VIP Member
It’s a good job she does have all those enablers around her because she’s so slow with everything, Ronnie would have had every Kd symptom before going to hospital if everything was done on Zophs slowness

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Her tagline being ‘£20 to see my minky’ 🤢
Now that must be a thread suggestion! Although I also like Holy Appropriation Batman!
---
I‘ve read back through the thread and the tattler that posted made no sense explaining why her friend said she saw her there. The post seemed panicked I‘m thinking said tattler/friend works at Legoland saw booking thought they’d be a smart alec post she was there BUT then saw booking had been cancelled and bottled it thinking they’d be caught out!

ETA sorry if I offend original poster but it’s odd
Maybe she was there. So now we have the q and A and then we’ll get treated to the pre records.

• Haha

Topsy-turvy2

It shows she doesn’t care about even the basic level of safeguarding for those boys!

Anyone could walk upto them and say ‘hey Ron/Len, I’m a friend of that woman who calls herself mummaz, let’s go to the park for some actual fun’ and off they would trot with a total stranger.
They'd be nearly safer.
It's boiled my blood seeing that. I don't follow anymore but might comment anyway.

Topsy-turvy2

Hahaha after someone further up said about KD being named after a motorbike I was searching marketplace for ride ons for my kids for their grandparents house and I came across a motor bike..and it was the same one shared back in April. And it made me realise 😂😂
Least when Ron gets renamed kawasaki it's already personalised on his bike.
Bet that why he got new ride on..bet she threw a strop having to see the word 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
New day, new threads Hens! 😁

---
FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBER TODAY!

1. That Ron has been seriously ill.
2. That I have 4.7 million followers.
3. To filter everyone and everything.
4. That I have a CLEANER!
5. That I love my kids more than those
camels??
This is great @Pergola. I’ve just started a new post if you want to repost so it isn’t missed x

• Heart

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Aww Saint Sophie. Seems very odd that they’d put out a hen and then say, “oh we don’t think she can be rehomed”, but of course Soph rescued her.

Only one new chicken? What day was the adoption?
Last Sunday if I remember right but open to correction on that one

PattiQueenB

It's says "can make a full recovery in 6/8 weeks?"

So far we have seen Ron outside with a basketball, enjoying his birthday, driving his truck around the garden, out with her floofs, suppose to be arguing (but both laughing!) and he has been out to the hairdressers for a new hair style?

My kids have had colds last longer and one of them had glandular fever and didn't resurface for 7 weeks!!

Sorry but this does not add up🤔

View attachment 2268319
My Nephew had it, albeit years ago now and my Sister said it took him nearly 6 months for her to positively say there was absolutely no sign of any lingering affects and he was 100% himself again!!

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I thought she was already spotted at lego land? Or have I read it wrong? Bit of a specific mistake to make if the poster was wrong.

Reactions: 7