Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hinch123

can someone fill me in? Has something happened between hinch and Solomon because I don’t see them commenting on each others post anymore? X

Reactions: 4

Star12

Chatty Member
Interesting. What’s it like under there for the rest of the year? When we moved, we dismantled ours and it’s been in the garage ever since because I didn’t want it to kill our nice grass. I was fine with it killing our old ratty grass. 😂
Where the legs go that damages the grass but when we moved it the other day to cut the grass, underneath was lovely and green. The rest of the garden is looking a little burnt 😂

Reactions: 4

anniemouse

VIP Member
Do pick your own places usually let you take the baskets you collected the strawberries in home with you. I’m genuinely asking as I’m not sure but surely you’d leave them there and transfer to a bag or something. Or has she just nicked them 😂
The one I went to years ago (as in 15+ years) did as it was a thin plastic punnet like the supermarket

Reactions: 3

Therealist

VIP Member
Sorry everyone, not Legoland! Friend was at Legoland today, is now at a 90s night (in Ipswich?) And hinch is there. Combo of Facebook algorithm and shes a person who posts A LOT on Facebook so feed messes up timelines. My bad, sorry :(

Eta its not letting my edit my old posts so I will attempt to delete. This is why I lurk and don't contribute 😳

Eta2 don't know how to delete either so they will just sit there to prove I'm a fool. This just gets worse 🙈
Ok in that case I take back my last post 😬😂

indentifiesasahooman

1) she seems to only reorganise that cupboard these days. I generally only have to clear out my cupboard under the sink once a year. Especially when it’s organised so well….
2) blimey a trampoline! I’ll bet she claims a relative bought it. I give it a week before she tries to cram it into the playroom.
At least the boys are safe and contained outside...

Duck Face

We have a trampoline and the grass under it is so much greener than the rest of the garden at the moment because of the heat we’ve been having.
Interesting. What’s it like under there for the rest of the year? When we moved, we dismantled ours and it’s been in the garage ever since because I didn’t want it to kill our nice grass. I was fine with it killing our old ratty grass. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Eby123

She probably thinks we now read her mind or that there is a YMU insider here. I love how her post reads, she’s blatantly copied and pasted that from the interns email. Hinch, back pedal, quicker!
I think the “they” refers to the kids and what they would change

Reactions: 2