Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
I know kay day the original crimpet hun was mentioned earlier on in this thread about kawasaki and she shared posts about her own experiences. (I really think it was just a dig at hinch 😂) But does anyone else thing she's just trying to jump on hinchs bandwagon? Obviously hinch shouting about it is and it being lifted off her stories into the press.. but now sharing the same thing hinch posted, she's commenting on it directing people to her issues with it 🤔
When the crimpit thing originally happened I felt bad for her but there was something then did that annoyed me and i can’t remember what it was now.

Reactions: 6

katesbess

VIP Member
I really wanted to post a " works well with" some posh ungodly cheese she wouldn't have heard of. And a recipe for making your own Wraps. And a link to some posh 200 quid plates we serve them on in the orangery for brunch with ma and pa. Because life's just darling with a cheese wrap hack.
---
Imagine how dry the wrap is
Omg she is tragic
Just an absolute dope of a human
How is she in her 30's and making shit like this for her kids
Fucking cheese strings 🤮
Just pathetic
And her kitchen is a badly designed tiny little hole of a place
All that money but no clue about how to design a kitchen for space and light
Because it's designed for being a good film set silly 😜 😉

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Good p
Sss is advertising her new ITS range and she has called the dress Soph wore at what ever event it was ‘the Sophie’. Although it looks very see through….

I’m thinking this is a pre record from a couple of weeks ago as they have not acknowledged each other at all since Ronnie was in hosp.
oint hadnt though that

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
I know kay day the original crimpet hun was mentioned earlier on in this thread about kawasaki and she shared posts about her own experiences. (I really think it was just a dig at hinch 😂) But does anyone else thing she's just trying to jump on hinchs bandwagon? Obviously hinch shouting about it is and it being lifted off her stories into the press.. but now sharing the same thing hinch posted, she's commenting on it directing people to her issues with it 🤔

Star12

Chatty Member
Every time I see a trampoline I think to myself 😬 there’s going to be a bloody big patch of dead grass under there shortly.
We have a trampoline and the grass under it is so much greener than the rest of the garden at the moment because of the heat we’ve been having.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Am I on glue or something? Why is this kawasaki disease now being posted by lots of people I follow? (And not forwarding Hinch and her story, but separately posting).
What's going on? A relatively rare and unknown disease and now it is everywhere 🤷‍♀️
It came up in the media quite recently as on the rise.

Reactions: 5

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
IIRC the tattlers friend had been to legoland then went to the same place as the hen do, and the tattler got confused thinking the photo was from legoland when it was from the hen do? Cba to scroll back ans find the post but that's what I thought happened
I am not going to post my suspicions again CBA …just scroll back 😂😂😂

ETA I know i’m being a naughty little Welshgirl today 🙈

• Haha

Becca1995

I suspect the friend who thought theyd seen her, actually saw her at legoland but obviously didnt recognise her because she didnt have 18 filters on. My child is 3 and i wouldn't take them somewhere busy if theyd just spent 10 minutes days in hospital.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Just a thought...
When people say about how she deletes negative comments, I get that it sort of then warps public opinion on her insta comments etc, being balanced largely towards positive because she / they often delete negative comments, therefore being deceptive as it's not really a true representation of balanced opinions.

On the other hand...
I run a fairly reasonable sized insta with a VERY engaged audience, so alot of my posts would go viral, that means I also get VERY nasty comments under some things, seemingly out of the blue, maybe 1 in 200 comments will be something Uper nasty, the other 199 are engaged and positive but that 1 nasty comment often sits with me heavily, and I feel very disappointed in myself for whatever cause this person to be so nasty.

I can just see both sides of the coin, sometimes it's just easier when there is generally a good and positive vibe in your comment section, with people meeting and having their own little convos under your post, then there will just be something that hits you completely off guard and it's really just easier to delete so you don't need to see it again
tbh I’ve never really seen the issue with deleting horrible comments - I am not an influencer or anything at all but every now and again something I’ve posted will take off and I delete any nasty comments because why would I want that negativity on my post? Why would I keep someone’s insult up for everyone to see? So that’s the one thing with influencers that I’ve never really had a problem with, even if it does help give a false image of their popularity, because I just can’t really see why you wouldn’t delete nasty comments.