Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
That's what I thought. It's very coincidental that the friend thought she seen hinch at lego land, made a mistake an it wasn't her, but then once again seen her in Ipswich that night? That's like a million in one chance.
The friend never said she saw or thought she saw her at Legoland

Reactions: 10

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
It is about time our friends at ASA held influencers to the same set of standards as mainstream advertisers. They wouldn’t allow Maybelline to say “loads of people have said they like our mascara”. Influencers should be giving tangible numbers which they are required to evidence when challenged

I’ve not heard anything from asa about my reports. I’m guessing most of the contracts have ended or are soon to be ended.

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
Another weekend of boring woeful content I see. I give it less than a month and Pringle will be no longer with us. I know she doesn't really do the bulk of the childcare but she should let Ron rest and recover. Either she's rolling out the prerecords or she doesn't care.

katesbess

VIP Member
Also are we stuck in time? She said the last 10 days, a few days ago. She can't get her timeliness straight can she. Balsing up her there and everywhere.
---
Thank god for that, I am always pretty good at remembering numbers and I was so sure her comments have been so low recently?

That's exactly what I thought, have they been spending this time away increasing all the comments if that's possible, I am sure it must be if you can fake followers?

She is definitely trying to appear more popular than she actually is 😡 it's all so shady and deceiving!!
With ai it's also getting easier create "fake profiles" you can literally create people.

Last edited:

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
There are thousands of recipe reels out there, yet she only ever goes for stuff with no nutritional value.

I know why, laziness. The stuff she cooks is piss easy, open a packet, roll it up, cook, voila. Lazy.
It's so the laziness of it that actually appeals to busy parents. Like if that was actually edible I might of actual made it because its quick, easy and my kids would actual probably eat it. Thus leaving me free to carry on with life and working, cleaning etc etc.. she does nowt. She had hands on help all day everyday. She doesn't need quick cooking hacks but she know it draws the simple minds in that she knows she can exploit

Reactions: 9

kittykitty123

Jesus..... As if anyone needs her to explain anything, she can barely string a sentence together and most her words end in Zzzz🙄
Was just thinking the same thing lol. If I didn’t know what someone was, I’d have a quick google. No way am I listening to what she has to say, I’d end up more confused 😂

Topsy-turvy2

Love that someone has responded to that comment telling them they could try Babybel! I want to think they’re being sarcastic but I think I‘m giving them too much credit! 🤣
They got that off a stupid irish "fitness" influencer who thinks she lives differently and shit all over anyone with kids for many yrs while rax evading by Country hoping and is now pregnant with a ONS she met in dubai at mcgregors pub🤣🤣 and this poor baby she's having needs taken away minute it's born and I don't say that lightly

Slight derail but ye she lived on baby bell coated in doritos in the air fryer 🤢🤢🤢

Siobh o'hagan for anyone wants a new thread. Interesting read she's a female predator if you ask me and many others. 😡😡

Swedish chef

VIP Member
How has she managed to make someone else's hen do about her?

Her post is worded so strangely,

"I cancelled it"...

what? YOU cancelled the whole event? Was it not going to happen until the last minute you decided you were going to attend? She lives on the fucking moon really doesn't she, where she is the only person in the world and everything revolves around her.

"I wasn't going to go", would have been such a normal and easy thing to say.
Sun shines out of her arse so it's possible during a solar eclipse she moons herself 😂😂🤩😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha