Mrs Hinch #652 Ron home from hozzy, Mummaz went out looking like a prozzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #652 Ron home from hozzy, Mummaz went out looking like a prozzy - ingenious thread title from @crunkysnackzzzz. Thread titles taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short, sweet and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Sopha has returned to ”work”, treating us to more of her dubious cooking (airfried cheese string wraps anyone?! No, I thought not!🤢), some #ads for her Cunty Garden range and the clean of a tend messy under sink cupboard. She’s also made the last minute decision to go to a hen night in Ipswich, despite her anxiety and tummy shivers over her Ron’s traumatic time in hospital with his disease, after her “rock” Jimbob assured her he’d got this (of course he had! He’s the main care giver…to the kids and Dogpie!). Her “last minute decision” must have been made hours before judging by the amount of effort she’s put into hair, self tan and make up to make herself into Scary Prostitute Spice! And we have at last we’ve been introduced to Pringle, the new oven ready rescue hen, who Henry loves apparently! I wonder why?! 🤔🤤

For more Hinch background info, the wiki is the pink button at the top and please take a read of thread 500.

ps - miss you @Pumpkins1506 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Long time lurker here….
Anyone else find it really odd she’s shared the KD info poster from a local First Aid group on her stories but not info from the actual KD society themselves- even after they commented on her post offering info and support?

Nothing to do with them undermining her sob story & suggesting it’s actually now quite a common childhood illness??

Reactions: 80
Long time lurker here….
Anyone else find it really odd she’s shared the KD info poster from a local First Aid group on her stories but not info from the actual KD society themselves- even after they commented on her post offering info and support?

Nothing to do with them undermining her sob story & suggesting it’s actually now quite a common childhood illness??
yeah she didn’t even reply to them where they commented on her post (unless she has since) even though loads of huns were replying saying their kids had had it…just her ignoring anything that doesn’t fit her narrative as usual!

Reactions: 44
I really struggle to believe her integrity. Not saying he wasn’t poorly, I quite believe he was. But I don’t know that it’s KD or been as bad as she’s making out!

Reactions: 25
Long time lurker here….

She will acknowledge them once they change their name to 'KD Society, Approved by Mrs Hinch'.

Hopes that helpshhh

• Haha
Reactions: 65
hahaha that bloody bowl cut poor Ron I did that to my son once he's 22 now and still not forgiven me for it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another day off for the worlds hardest working cleaner / influencer / farmer / curer of mental health issues / founder of KD whatever she is this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I really struggle to believe her integrity. Not saying he wasn’t poorly, I quite believe he was. But I don’t know that it’s KD or been as bad as she’s making out!
Same. She gave some ambiguous symptoms that account for many childhood diseases, many of which need checking by a professional but she did not list any of the symptoms given by the KD society to help make people more aware. No healthcare professional supporting him can dispute her claim so she can say what she likes. I suspect it was something they thought it might be whilst triaging. I think he was poorly, needed hydration and maybe antibiotics. I’m not convinced he was that poorly; the kid looked happier and healthier than he has in years!!

The poor little love must be exhausted after her hard day at work yesterday posting 6/7 stories of pre records. Must be so, so, tiring logging into insta and clicking "add to story" and uploading her videos. I don't know how she does it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Urgh, I hate to defend her, but I think she did share something from Societi a couple of days after Inch did. Happy to be proved wrong 😂😂

Neither of them have shared a useful poster they have on their website which lists the symptoms using the acronym TEMPERS

1687863806694.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Urgh, I hate to defend her, but I think she did share something from Societi a couple of days after Inch did. Happy to be proved wrong 😂😂

Neither of them have shared a useful poster they have on their website which lists the symptoms using the acronym TEMPERS

View attachment 2268694
I think the general rule of thumb is neither of them do anything useful or contribute to humanity in anyway.
On that point, is Tuesday a day off now?

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the general rule of thumb is neither of them do anything useful or contribute to humanity in anyway.
On that point, is Tuesday a day off now?
She waiting for max engagement time. She's been doing that lots more.
I wait for the day she post in the morning of "what we did today" pre record. Before the day has even been!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen that Georgia Jones has done a #ad on Instagram for Cunty Garden. Very different from Hinch’s usual “I just lurve it!”. For a start, she’s actually cleaning (her husband had an incident with a smoothie maker!) rather than just wiping already clean surfaces. And it’s almost as if she’s been told not to mention Mrs Hinch! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just seen that Georgia Jones has done a #ad on Instagram for Cunty Garden. Very different from Hinch’s usual “I just lurve it!”. For a start, she’s actually cleaning (her husband had an incident with a smoothie maker!) rather than just wiping already clean surfaces. And it’s almost as if she’s been told not to mention Mrs Hinch! 🤣
Exactly like molly maes washing ad for cuntry garden. No mention of hinch and just joyofclean and p&g tagged...
Also she posted it to her home page and not her real one 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell. The absolute difference. Not a fan of Georgia as she treats her kid like crap but that was an informative, well done AD. Hinch needs to take notes

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.