Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twixie

Why am I not at all surprised 😡? Where was this posted please?
It was in a Facebook group not related to hinch but somebody had posted about how annoying her “hacks” are I was just being nosey in the comments and for that! It doesn’t surprise me at all really

Reactions: 11

puddleduck

VIP Member
She popped the plastic cheese turds in the air fryer for 6 mins hunnays….. even though the air fryer says “6:54” 🙄 I’m also roaring at the burned mixt erbs on top she has fucking cremated them. They’ll all be shitting through the eye of a needle after those monstrosities, I bet there’s a few broken teeth as well!

Also Soph, Jafar called -he wants his shoes back Atv!xView attachment 2264539
Is that a dress with her foot poking out? Sorry old here, don't see great. If it is, is it not the same dress from the in the wild shot?
I've probably had too much 🌞 x

Kimberley82

Kawasaki affects three kids per year….. but three posts and a cheese string later and sheep now have little lambs with the same disease. Thanks Grinch. Pandemic courtesy of your shite parenting! What a cockwomble!

mammaof3

VIP Member
The remainder of yesterday.

355653888_1076564863226868_6921891747482907804_n.jpg

Today.

356256542_1189802208365008_8659666529378093834_n.jpg

Must earn that £24k plus vat.

356247061_6180442152083699_610128795647948942_n.jpg

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I’m laughing so hard because I’ve started following Elton John who has 4.6 million followers and this fraud really expects us to believe she has 4.7 million. Hinch you’re an absolute joke in every way as a businesswoman, wife and mother!!!
but she’s far more influential than dear Elton. And Dear old Elton doesnt have a brood of neglected animals and kids. Of course she has more followers!

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Clearly Ronnie has fully recovered if he's gone to Legoland on a very hot day.

Hinch, no need for you to keep begging for sympathy and attention now, your son is perfectly healthy.
She can’t help it. Convinced the sympathy messages turn her on at this point

FatherJames

That new chicken better stay out the kitchen. Soph might mistake it for a Tesco one and slam it in the air fryer.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Trying to write out the timeline of the hospital stay/past few weeks. View attachment 2264643
Haha exactly.you couldn't even try to write it out. Where do you start firstly.whe has their ever been a gap in the lies. Even before Ronnie gat there was the one where she posted in the week of the (only on weekeen) fair trio. Before that the farm trip. The beach hut?
This most recent one, she's mentioned 5 days, 10 days at least twice on different days